3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 17.09.19 06:23 pm

Impressions of the ending [spoilers] (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

As already a lot of people were playing, sharing their impressions of the ending of the game.
81 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 17.09.19

MilliarD wrote:
I was playing on 92%, it remains only to find a few text entries scattered throughout the map
These records are not included in the passing game.

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
I was 100%, and the fact that you're insinuating the zygote, does not prove that in the world of the game process for the creation of humans as not changed in comparison with the current technologies in the real world. The game says nothing about this. And you had this crazy zygote, and even throw words like moron.
Besides, your theory on the Eloi at all, then could not exist in the game, I wonder who fertilized the egg Sobek if in final titer it is clear that she has NO children. That leads me to believe that the process of settlement creating the new people of genetic material old well, clearly differs from technologies that are available to mankind now.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
She didn't give birth, that she has no children, she says. Who impregnated is unknown. And here in the real world, about zygote it says in the game that I and appeals. I can't understand your phrase the game says nothing about this. I see inconsistencies in the artificial breeding of people from zygotes and the game says nothing about the creation of the people.
And Yes, throw up a screen where you have a passage of 100%.

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
I'll say it again, if the technology were allowed to make babies just from the cell's DNA, there would be no zygotes at all in a lullaby
Why to a lullaby may not be zygotes? Where did you get that?
Where in the dock the fact that no technology the advent of the zygote from the DNA of cells?
The game is not written in a clear process of embryo development, so it is a gaming Convention. And it is not possible to prove that YY full-fledged child, and it is not possible to prove that it is a clone Sobek. Disk imaging is not enough.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
Why, why would they bother, if a Gay man can raise a generation of people just DNA? It's much less time for scientists at the end of the sub-Gays to create life. Just put the Deposit on the cell DNA of each person, than to remove a fertilized cell. And time for people was the priority.

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
And Yes, throw up a screen where you have a passage of 100%.
Yes, no question, got rid of, but you just throw words can and when I feel it, immediately begins to cry saying I will not be odd there to prove, and in fact you can't prove that there can't a word of his reply.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
Dear, the picture I was asked to see whether I missed any effects) You will not refrain from going to the person that tells about your low intelligence. In fact, you can't answer my educated arguments. And what must you continue to speak, if you think that two cells DNA can each other to seed) (of a zygote from the DNA of cells, lol) This is more than symbolic, it's nonsense. Goodbye.

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
OK, drain your counted.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
You're a no-answer, and write to me about the drain ahaha. Oh My God)

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
See here the extent to which you balabol SVM I write goodbye, but in the end the very same answer, simultaneously apologizing like screen you for chegoto needed there )
Oh yeah, now you're trying to prove, they say you have not merged )) let's try :P
good luck in the passing game to 100% on utubia )

J
Jerzy3 17.09.19

The zygote was in the game, but, if anything, an egg can fertilize another gamete of the same organism (automixis), and grow an exact copy. However, among the animals, so breed only the tapeworms, but science is not.

F
FallenGhost 17.09.19

The finale of the game, especially meeting Eloy and Elizabeth. But when parting with the Silence she told him that she wants to find her a home.

But I do not understand one point - how did Travis helped to create Aida? After Elizabeth Sobek has devoted its energies to the creation of Gay and aid in her plans is not included.

But the silence certainly was crafty, for the sake of knowledge he will do everything.

J
Jerzy3 17.09.19

Hades is also one of your gay routines was, like Apollo or Hephaestus. Project no Aida, it's like a computer without a Delete or Backspace function.
I don't remember Travis is not allowed to create Aida, forbade only the files for the descendants of Apollo to add.)

F
FallenGhost 17.09.19

Jerzy3
Jerzy3 wrote:
Hades is also one of your gay routines was, like Apollo or Hephaestus. Project no Aida, it's like a computer without a Delete or Backspace function.
Sure, it's my inattention:

I just thought that Hades is a separate program from Gay, and it turned out to be one of its components.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 17.09.19

FallenGhost
this app is that the game is such a table

F
FallenGhost 17.09.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Hah) no, it's from the resource.

I

FallenGhost
well, all of these denote the same with games?

A
Aleksandr742 17.09.19

Well, not really clear )

F
FallenGhost 17.09.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Yes, but there is presented in the form of a hologram

I

FallenGhost
icesheet as a complex