3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded gey 11.01.20 10:56 pm

Hypnogogia hallucinations because of games!

Arise Hypnogogia hallucinations after computer games. Go to sleep, I close my eyes I immediately see all sorts of crazy stories, like the brain itself movies shows. When not playing, then everything is fine. Yesterday I played a Witch, went to bed and it started all sorts of stories and scenes. Went to the psychiatrist and the neurologist did an EEG, all normal, no schizophrenia or epilepsy. But why such a reaction of the brain on computer games? Maybe someone also such an problem?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded gey 11.01.20

The psychiatrist said, a year not to play games, well I not played, and he sat down at the computer, again this reaction...

T
Tobias Reaper 11.01.20

So comfortable, the TV do not buy.

D
Ded gey 11.01.20

Tobias Reaper
And what to do all day?

r
ripvango 11.01.20

I had a when I fall 4 survival started to play - first from nerves began to swell neck. Feeling as if strangled. ) So I have happen when, for example, on the street GOP-stop... Well, in critical situations... at first I thought it was thyroid. Then I read on the forums - was just psychosomatic. Then I let it go and immediately passed. And then on survival exit save screwed... And all became not scary...

They are LEGO talking - don't play... don't... It is not our method... ) Just, if possible, calmer... Maybe just the time you need... Organism will get used to it. )

D
D1_ 11.01.20

You need to learn to turn off the brain , through nehachu )
Training .. ...

T
TheHouse 11.01.20

Ded gey
And what of the day do you have? It happened to me when I worked + trained + sex wear worked, and the bottle was applied, the nervous system of the campaign was otpevala overexcitation and load, so before bed I used to play a couple rink League of Legends, and I went 2-3 hours of the night and got up at 8. So directly before the actual falling asleep these cartoons saw was in shock, and then the whole thing put in order (the order of the day and load, and stopped)

k
kurskiy 11.01.20

Ded gey
At me such was, when my parents in ' 99 the first computer I bought... Also after playing Doom or Fallout 2 in my sleep played. With books, too, sometimes don't have time to read, time to sleep, and also in the dream, read. Prior to this, even Dandy with segai so not stuck. This overabundance of emotion, and of nervous overstimulation. I itself after a couple of months. Still occasionally it happens with work or something, if you can't solve the problem, the night already fall and another ten minutes present And if so to try, and if I do this?. Simply need to treat everything and be able to switch...

R
Ripper Man 11.01.20

This is all the mushrooms

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

Ded gey wrote:
Go to sleep, I close my eyes I immediately see all sorts of crazy stories, like the brain itself movies shows.
Good imagination and it works, that's all. It's not a glitch, because you close your eyes ;] there are No glitches with your eyes closed, if we are talking about visual glitches...
Ded gey wrote:
Maybe someone also such an problem?
Is this a problem? Justify.
Ded gey wrote:
The psychiatrist said, a year not to play games, well I not played, and he sat down at the computer, again this reaction...
about how it is!

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 11.01.20

At me too such happened, especially if you could play until late at night. And if I remember the dream with the plot of several games had)

E
Emris_ua 11.01.20

If you can't beat the game (using different tactics), pondering before sleep - Wake up with several passing options (choosing the best option I chose and developed the dream) !!!

Spoiler so the problem was only in the case when blood sugar drops below the permissible limits (the brain is not receiving fresh blood with oxygen, I cease to function - such as the processor gave the last command before shutdown - I'm trying to perform it, and no strength) !!! Usually before my eyes spinning untold (the body is trying to recover, but it takes time) !!!

This is often - but when it happens - I was afraid to look, plus I fall out of this World for 6-12 hours !!! This is not one the enemy does not want !!!

D
Ded gey 11.01.20

Emris_ua
I agree

S
SlavaSonic 11.01.20

This is when a very long play, or for example working, going to bed the body is overwhelmed and your subconscious on poziruet earlier you saw the picture. At me such hogwash was with Dragon age, and then this happened at work when we had a blockage and almost a week we worked from 7.00 to 22.00. So I went eyes closed and I again estimates, bills, drawings. Helps a bottle of whiskey or vodka to whom that to taste.

r
requiemmm 11.01.20

Was my childhood a time when the city had nothing to do, at home, too, all the familiar posvalivali who is where and all summer I stood on the banks of the river. Came home to eat and sleep. Then it was fun all day with rod in hand standing, come home, close my eyes, and there, on the water, sun glare on it and the float. Round, Soviet, from the gray plastic...pulls, pulls, Kaak bite! You bait! And the balls on the floor, the bed fell:)))
But with games like this has ever happened, probably too bad graphics, I'm mostly in the old play. How much hours did not hang, krupnopanelnogo glitches not working:) Although...okay, if I start to play or watch TV series which, I will crash before the cut. There's no overexcited body, they immediately passed out from fatigue and regained consciousness 12 hours later.

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 11.01.20

you need to go to bed on time and sleep exactly 8 hours, up to the minute.

A

Follower Perelman wrote:
up to the minute.
Of course, if you the doctor said so ^_^ And we did not. Need to sleep as much as the body needs. Alas, the alarm clock therefore it is a harmful thing...

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 11.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Yes, this is one doctor on TV said, like Komarovsky don't remember who that conducted the study since the middle of last century scientists and doctors dealing with sleep, came to this conclusion, it applies to all people, not only with what the diseases.

A

Follower Perelman
The words to all the doctors and experts should be treated not as absolute truth, but simply to take into account. Because several years ago some experts were talking about the dangers of coffee, and now you say you use more. Two years later, the view will again change ;] Always amused by such a science. The problem in the people: the people that believe in the word scientists and doctors, and therefore any statement on their part has consequences for millions of ordinary people. And of course the good editors of articles that you write stupid headlines, not really relevant to the content...

D
Dzhihad 11.01.20

Any action transferred into the dream, the karmic traces

P
Pilat. 11.01.20

Grandfather Sasay
political overview pull))