3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadser 11.01.20 11:01 pm

The bestial treatment of a recipe for witch potions (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

actually I read that in order to read a book with a recipe you need to have two tags at the same time a scholar and a mystic.
anyone knows the recipe?
40 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksanot 11.01.20

BL*Yakha. Put all things in crafting. But the potion is not created. WHAT KIND OF CATALYST? what kind of plant you need, or its equivalent? Someone even writes that we need a growth Stimulant. Although also nichrome is not clear where to take it

G
Grosh 11.01.20

_SubZero_ Yes. The same garbage. Think about that the wrong course of the quest. Or someone banged ahead of time, or in the dialogues is not something said, or just the characteristics of a character fails. I have ten pieces hanging, don't know what to do with them. Developed well, it was a good game, but these quests have to do that even half a litre will not save. Excluding too many conditions to fulfill. The game turns into a search for answers on the Internet. And where? And with whom? And how? And why didn't it work? It's my bad or the game?
Or it was necessary to simplify this system, or officially releasing a detailed guide with explanation of conditions for a particular quest. Too clever by half. Definitely. Understand that people will look for answers on the forums, so why these headaches out of the blue? How hard is it to add the line : You must have so-and-so to run?

j
jsilverst 11.01.20

It is necessary both to give the potion to both cows. The key to the door on the left of the house. In the house of the head witch
eyes. In the basement do not have to climb, there is nothing interesting there, except to take the book from lyaguhi.
Recipe for witch's potions need a Catalyst(directly called grass)+Cesarski mushroom+Witch
eyes. When researching the area, I often press Alt.

d
djjack 11.01.20

I have even more fun - come just to cows with a single potion, but they are not. Write that they escaped and the quest is closed, to get. Even if some cause wrote. Stupidly it is necessary to guess the sequence of actions and dozens of times to survive but to boot constantly. Logic zero!

Grosh wrote:
Think about that the wrong course of the quest. Or someone banged ahead of time, or in the dialogues is not something said, or just the characteristics of a character fails. I have ten pieces hanging, don't know what to do with them. Developed well, it was a good game, but these quests have to do that even half a litre will not save. Excluding too many conditions to fulfill. The game turns into a search for answers on the Internet. And where? And with whom? And how? And why didn't it work? It's my bad or the game?
Or it was necessary to simplify this system, or officially releasing a detailed guide with explanation of conditions for a particular quest. Too clever by half. Definitely. Understand that people will look for answers on the forums, so why these headaches out of the blue? How hard is it to add the line : You must have so-and-so to run?
All these thoughts upon my mind for more than 100 hours. To take came from, and to mind nothing brought! In the first part of this was not and even more so, all the quests were executed, in what order would you start to implement it. And in General, remembering the RPGs of the old school, as it should be, but then frankly unfinished trash. Not only that, bugs like darkness from release and still in quest of a mess, pieces hanging 12 that performed, it would seem. And all this in early access a year-long, no words. And Yes, the most common feature of this game at the highest difficulty level - F8, but the boot is so long each time that the Witcher 3 three times time. In short, this game will be the benchmark in a year when her bring to mind, and while it is just a mockery of the player, although I tolerate and continue to eat a cactus))).

d
djjack 11.01.20

Did the second potion, as was written above commentators because I didn't have in the group is able to read the book. Killed a witch, came in with two potions in the place of the cows - not, they ran away, the quest is closed. Yeah, Larian, well, you messed up, bug to bug and bug drive....

88Sanya88 11.01.20

Can't find cows. All searched. As through the land... Even the quest not to start.

A
Alex Tim 11.01.20

I just got hacked and the door to the house and the door to the basement

S
SKILLvsPOINTS 11.01.20

I do not have those cows :with

s
sarahdorren 11.01.20

Pre-produced 2 potions they drank it, became human (Geraldine - man O_O well, I am with him milk is not necessary) and the quest remained open. Very weird of course)

m
makc11021992 11.01.20

sarahdorren
he will hang, bagnuty for) I then the witch slammed me in the quest and signed up for a reward to the girl in the city forever, the magazine also wrote, but the quest hanging
88Sanya88
if you put a witch cow dump (writing on the forum) and they are on the field next to the witch's cottage postsa

p
poyapov 11.01.20

Grosh
somehow, with first time passes are closed, and no climbing without a floor liters. Probably someone's hands not from that place, since so many magnotech quests? (although bugnote is not it).

p
poyapov 11.01.20

djjack
1 special for whom the game has become a cactus from his own rucogoza, a common thing in PG - not to think can't play and blame the game itself. Above your odnodumtsev (read the same Bezrukov) wrote that no broken quests or other things not seen. Critical bugs - no from the release, there was a small cosmetic (which has corrected). It seems you have some wrong version of the game, which was released not on September 14.

A
Alex_95 11.01.20

If you do not drink one serving of the potion yourself, then the quest will be complete before the departure to the Nameless island. Even if you have helped the two cows.
At least, this small bug was before the big patch.

t
tabutask 11.01.20

I have a Steam license, I have created two potions and gave the cows even found these guys on the Square and ск4азал even the guy that took the treasure from the chest, like thank you, but the quest is not completed. Weird. There is an assumption that is not completed due to the fact that the recipe I found in the spoiler and not in the game ? Although I don't know.

G
Gratka 11.01.20

one cow was killed not knowing what to do in the quest ) then I saw the quest killed the witch and the cow ran away) and the second in the eye has not seen even

A
Alex Phoenix30 11.01.20

poyapov
this Omni so why work here all the time so harashi?) proshol year and questi as not saverese and hang)

m
makc11021992 11.01.20

The new edition supposedly fixed it doesn't matter one cow or two I rascalboy, experience give the same, because the system sees, the book does not read...

m
makc11021992 11.01.20

have noticed that when raskoldoval them, they just disappeared... first was hanging out in the meadow but the city did not appear, went to check the meadow and there they were also there)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.01.20

makc11021992
how much experience give ? 13 000?

m
makc11021992 11.01.20

00 the Brave sailor
already, I can't recall) almost a month has passed