3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1sss 17.09.19 06:25 pm

Tactics jump over long distances (Control)

Where in the bunker you need to jump over a great abyss and then kill the clock kind of crap , was able to jump only once , then I got killed and have to jump again but could not . jumped so the maximum run , jump and jerks before .
What can you recommend ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor22222 17.09.19

When Will the Trainer for game Control

s
sfmict 17.09.19

TV will give levitation

l
legusor 17.09.19

there's the plot of levitation to access, but I'm happy with tenth took the leap. need only 4 jumps, and the energy on my 5. the sphere in the mouth throw the watch two times, first where he jumps, then from the right island, just 3 jumps. the scope of even aid does not have time to call. to make 6 jumps in a row, you need to pump energy by at least 1 and use the mod to reduce the requirements ukloneniya 10%+.

d
d1sss 17.09.19

Виктор22222
came out 2 days ago

A
Alex Baldunin 24.12.20

d1sss
I decided how to get there! You stand in front of an abyss in the volume safe, then you go back and take a large suitcase there under the wall 2 pieces lie. You approach the abyss and try to put it against the wall, standing on the left at the edge ... then you climb on it and use the left counter three times, that is, a jerk and voila! you're on the other side! And there and the save-teleport in the CIRCLE is at the top. And the anchor is visible
and improvements 2 pieces for the amount of energy before this set, so that the energy is enough