3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Twilight1010 11.01.20 11:35 pm

Institute or the Brotherhood of steel? (Fallout 4)

Whom to choose Institute or the Brotherhood of steel? (To get the ending?)
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darknessia 11.01.20

and the Minutemen as well?))

T
Twilight1010 11.01.20

Demmetriuss
The Minutemen they are not very good ( actually, their faction does not believe) another nigga napriagaet..

R
R_D_V 11.01.20

It seems to say that it is possible in all factions to join, I am now the Minutemen and the brotherhood of steel, continue until passed, I od'd on fallout already sick enough and decided to ponedelko tie with him

T
Tarakanak 11.01.20

Why not be Free?

T
Twilight1010 11.01.20

R_D_V
The Minutemen they don't depend from anyone, you can be for the Minutemen and for the Institute or BS

R
R_D_V 11.01.20

Twilight1010
I want to say that if I came into that BS when he reached the other factions they are hostile to me?

D
Darknessia 11.01.20

Twilight1010
Do you suspect that the Institute is associated with vault-TEC, and therefore involved in all the experiments on human beings. For example, Kellogg is a very good example.

D
Darknessia 11.01.20

R_D_V
You will notify a message in the middle of the screen))

F
FOSTER_ok 11.01.20

Demmetriuss
Half of the graduates MTA worked at vault-TEC, and on the ruins MTA and appearance of the Institute. It also studied the house.

K
Kombez 11.01.20

Twilight1010
Become the head of the Institute or a lifetime to go to the paladins?
what for you is the priority?
Achtung!! the spoiler is not so easy!!
Spoilersa of Minutemen / Brotherhood / Subway hero will receive his young son (synthetic) but it depends on your decisions, make the little orphan, or to condemn him to death.
Institute for Shawn not to

D
Darknessia 11.01.20

Methods Brotherhood's power mainly, and the Institute has diplomatic loopholes. Here is an example
Spoilergate Lee : if she hadn't agreed to return voluntarily she had butt vsech =) it is clearly the same method of the Brotherhood

A
Aleksey Ulyanov 11.01.20

BS reminded me of the Third Reich, and indeed this medocine of the Institute not needed, really. I chose BS.

T
Tazel_ 11.01.20

How do you clear the game for minimental,in fact, for them, there is no storyline to the end,they warn you only so save those,you should settle in there,but destroy the Institute,there's no such thing)

c
chelovek-piksel 11.01.20

Institute a no future,order and a chance to get up to the main character. I think the best ending of Fallout NV, which work for house(graduate Institute by the way) and you come along to success. Therefore, in 4 chose the Institute(although for others passed). And the head of the Minutemen.

The brotherhood of Steel scumbags that will just squeeze the rest from the world for the sake of war. Yes and stay there as an errand boy.

Subway's just a terrorist cell haositov and their victory will not give anything good.

Leathers
Spoileron can be found in the school(not in his cell) after the ending and give him stuff in exchange for some favors. But that's like before the explosion of the reactor will not.

Tazel
Kill the Father, the son and see where it leads.
Spoilers besides the assault and the explosion of the reactor. The castle should be captured by the time player.

K
Kombez 11.01.20

people-pixel
I'm in Vegas too, always choose house, and about the spoiler I don't know in what room it 40 minutes running around looking for him..

c
chelovek-piksel 11.01.20

Leathers
Now looked - in the Department of the highest technology in the room right of the entrance. did 2 smooth-bore carbine + the hunting of the biometric scanner.

L
Leonid Polyakov 11.01.20

Kamaskamas
With oak collapsed ? how to get Sean ?)) you passed at least for the Institute ?

S
SpartanSoap 11.01.20

Twilight1010
you can play as all 4 factions to a certain point, and then make a choice. I personally liked the institution

S
SpartanSoap 11.01.20

Leonid Polyakov
Spoileron if you play against the Institute, just before his explosion, the hero runs Sint 10-year-old Sean

L
Leonid Polyakov 11.01.20

SpartanSoap
I realized this I mean that if the Institute that the son is only he will be 60 or so :3