3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Twilight1010 11.01.20 11:35 pm

Institute or the Brotherhood of steel? (Fallout 4)

Whom to choose Institute or the Brotherhood of steel? (To get the ending?)
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diabolic_Fruit 11.01.20

Ad victoriam!

B
BIGssdl 11.01.20

ave caesar :)
it is actually necessary to take into their own hands and that these bastards will bring the country to final extinction

g
gyro303 11.01.20

Diabolic_Fruit
A little mistake, Ad Victoriam!

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Skynet in the flow,at least at first pass,but we'll see.

Still a cool idea a Gazebo is implemented in the game,cool.

p
papanduro 11.01.20

Mekson a fanatic maniac. After the famous story with someone (not gonna spoil) and maksakovsky insane speech with waving hands in front of face... only wish it was him down to hell. This unfinished kinglet tired, so I'm sorry BS, but this time no.

D
Diabolic_Fruit 11.01.20

gyro303
Thanks, corrected)

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

What is the Institute is well shown at the beginning, the mountain of corpses and absolutely nothing the victim spouse and the furious GG.

E
Eriori 11.01.20

Alexei Ulyanov
It besedka it so does , in the original parts they were more than adequate.

p
papanduro 11.01.20

NightHawkreal
And anything that when Sean Institute such garbage has stopped, and all the dubious projects are rolled?

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

papanduro
This his troubles. And he is not even eternal.

S
SkelleR 11.01.20

And to what point you can take over the Brotherhood of Steel if you don't want to spoil relations with the Institute, after have visited the Institute and met with a gray son Sean? Just want to go for the Brotherhood of Steel as possible, and then for the Institute.
PS When the mission starts the Fusion at the Institute, become an enemy to the Brotherhood of Steel...

M
Multihellmen 11.01.20

papanduro
Solareslarrave the FEV it was not wrapped.
They stopped to engage with it only through Virgil.

p
papanduro 11.01.20

Multihellmen
Spoilers Virgil did of course strange, but if you're in the lab read logs, all these constant decrees to carry out only the check and nothing else to do for the promotion of research, but to sabotage the further development is difficult to call. With Virgil it's a strange story, whether because of the misery of the writers, or something else. Synths same radiation in the drum, what Nick says, if with him in CM to go. So there is still the question, whether it is so inaccessible refuge of Virgil.

Z
Z126 11.01.20

I repeat my comment ...
The Institute is perhaps the last Bastion of all science, compared with which the followers of the Apocalypse, it's just paunchy the students, and the Brotherhood of steel is a bunch of garbage. If this organization even in the conditions of shortage of electricity could create artificial humans and genetically modified animals (not VRE), to provide safe and healthy food of all mankind - for them it is just a piece of cake. This is how stupid do you have to be to just go and destroy everything and the world to give to the homeless? My Dad had this sentence: the Institute needed a scientist, he needs a Leader and the GG in the story have the opportunity to lead the Institute and ask him the right development.
It is better to be eternal paladin, General, homeless, and any tourist or to lead the most powerful organization?
I have no regrets of Prydwen landed, dealt with the Subway. To betray the son I could never, would be wrong as he did not act towards me in the past.

Z
Z126 11.01.20

And the Institute is the only organization ( except the Enclave), which does not collect pre-war technology, the Brotherhood, and, more importantly, create new and improve the old ones.
If the institution survives , it will be able to ensure humanity future , and if it is destroyed by the Brotherhood of all mankind will perish in a few centuries (though if the Enclave remained intact , he will be able to restore peace)

m
main1991 11.01.20

Besides... no mercy which shoves subway, synths these weapons to fight the enemy of the Institute - whether it is starting with raider ending with the death claw.
By the way the variant with the paladin Dance in General was brilliant... Sint in power armor is something. And armor and synth can be recreated but human resources are limited. Here it is in all new Vegas tried to reason with Veronica Chapter of the brotherhood. Besides, I believe that if the Institute and the Enclave unite - world order can be restored. In addition, not Enclave guilty in a nuclear war.

m
main1991 11.01.20

In addition to the death of the residents of asylum rather the revolt of the staff and lack of resources.. I am more than confident that the institution came to already abandoned asylum Although if you used the teleportation.. And father released since the resource was over. I am more than confident that the reactor was already in the flow, or rather had a bunch of fatal breakdowns - who ran away must have noticed.

N
NightHawkreal 11.01.20

Kellogg says that all but GG was commanded to flow.

m
main1991 11.01.20

The old administration of the Institute

r
ripvango 11.01.20

Why the institution is evil
Spoiler
Why BS is evil
Spoiler