3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termoyadernii 12.01.20 03:36 pm

What happened to the USSR in Wolfenstein?Who thinks that? (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

What happened to the USSR?
Why in the game do not have any reminders about the Russian? Poland liberated us and not the Americans. Somewhere where it would be possible to organize resistance, so it is in the USSR. After all, Russia has vast areas conducive to guerrilla warfare. Who that thinks about it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 12.01.20

In one of the notes said that Moscow burned, it left a pile of ashes. And Stalin in hiding and nobody knows where he is.

s
saa0891 12.01.20

By the way, in prison there is a Russian dude who reads a prayer in Russian.
And on the subject,most likely almost all destroyed,left some small part for the job.

F
Fatum Sibir 12.01.20

There is a schizophrenic newspaper clipping which says that Russians are tired of war, the population turned against his army and then joyfully greeted the fascists. And Stalin ruined their. Mdaaa...

I'd rather this post not read.

H
Hryas 12.01.20

The author, in the game a million excerpts from the papers must be read, there is much written
There is still about Japan and about Asia, wrote, although I also do not read everything

x
xoen 12.01.20

In the shelter a lot of clippings from Newspapers.
To shelter scraps meet. Russia, Japan, China, Africa, Canada, England.
You can also listen to the conversations. There is also a lot themed.

d
dedimon2 12.01.20

I
Ivan varlamov 12.01.20

Fatum Sibir
To the citizens of the USSR turned against the Communist government built a huge part of German propaganda during world war II. +inciting ethnic contradictions.

-
-zotik- 12.01.20

this could happen if the other denouement of the second world war I think just to 50году we already yaderku demolished(1 or 2 cities burned archieb out of fear gave up) if the war dragged on

a
aleks777789 12.01.20

it Nestan

P
Povlusheg 12.01.20

Red surrendered, Moscow in flames - with such headings hang flyers in the sanctuary on the world map. Even before this found a leaflet about that in the Urals is micevska of the spetsnaz

p
pashol 12.01.20

it's a parallel reality )) there could not be Russian...

_
_Pavarotti_ 12.01.20

Termoyadernii
Ivan varlamov

Devoile!
Read carefully the newspaper that Moscow burned. Stalin left in an unknown direction, and Moscow is destroyed. Besides this is a game and it doesn't have to be historical

l
lowbrown 12.01.20

I was pinned when I read clippings from the Newspapers which had written about that brave American and British to the last drop of blood bite into the throat of the enemy and did not allow him to perform his evil plan to enslave the planet, and the small Russian war-weary gave up everything to accept the Nazis as their own and threw Stalin fuck :D
Sibir won Fatum wrote everything correctly, and such Chronicles just want neighing)

T
Toxa95 12.01.20

Masvald
This is actually a living example of propaganda.
I think if the Nazis had won the war, the entire population would be so brain washed. As in the Newspapers in the game.

lowbrown
Mind you, newspaper clippings about the Soviet Union only in German, but about the incredible resistance of the British - in English.
There are a lot of similar items.
Remember, there is a Chinese newspaper wrote that the Nazis came to the border of China, breaking gallant allies - the Soviet Union. And the next clipping again in Chinese saying that, say, the Germans protect China from Mongolian bandits, strengthened Great wall, that would hint on who seized power.

A
AlexZebol 12.01.20

1:09 - Show red square.

g
gStone 12.01.20

Very funny scenes in the games went without even with the possible reality nothing in common...
The coming to power of Hitler and the military-industrial boom in Germany was sponsored by the Jews-oligarchs of the US and Britain. There is even such a statement:
If we see that Germany is winning, we should help Russia. But if the top will win Russia , we should help Germany. And they therefore kill each other as much as possible. All this for the good of America (Harry Truman. The new York times, 24 June 1941).

Germany is, by definition, could not win! The Soviet Union started to beat earlier than planned the US, so they decided to produce his famous landing on the territory of France and Italy, like to help, but in fact to:
1. Take the loot Germany values for the period of the war.
2. Steal as many technologies that managed to create Germany.
3. Bite the maximum chunk of Germany to the Soviet Union got as little as possible.
4. To have the greatest possible voice in the post-war movement of borders
5. To the possibility of creating a separate state for the chosen people.
6. Have a personal quota in question is the division of the moon into spheres of influence between the most influential States.
etc.

F
Frenki Santorelli 12.01.20

I'd like to see a game where the Nazis army here, and the Union in red Alert 3. I think it would come out.

M
Mark_Dacascos 12.01.20

-zotik-
Are you talking about? The Reich's resources by the middle of the 44th was not, and you're about the 50th say. Don't say things you don't understand.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 12.01.20

for such a vile lie I would beat the developer who invented to debase the history of the great victory of the Russian people
over fascism

D
DennyDJ 12.01.20

The amazing thing is that many people write - I would beat the developer for such a vile lie... Guys , have You thought about the alternative outcome of the war? If everyone did the Nazis prevailed? But Hitler was obsessed with all kinds of inventions and occult Sciences! Imagine if the Nazis would have opened all the secrets that we still can't open! What would happen then? And realize that Hitler is not eternal - would have passed his sentence, and could all change... And no need to go into much detail it's just fiction and a game!