3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termoyadernii 12.01.20 03:36 pm

What happened to the USSR in Wolfenstein?Who thinks that? (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

What happened to the USSR?
Why in the game do not have any reminders about the Russian? Poland liberated us and not the Americans. Somewhere where it would be possible to organize resistance, so it is in the USSR. After all, Russia has vast areas conducive to guerrilla warfare. Who that thinks about it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
molffik 12.01.20

Groin Stalin wins, brother is eating sweet bread all rejoice in the house of officers of the German parade all drink Chardonnay, I'm an NCO I NCO it was my front he made!

K
Kodol 12.01.20

gStone
Thanks for the info. And I think they helped us, and many talking about the famous and forget about the landing of our heroic battles. They even say That if not for these landings we would not be able to produce epic battles.

K
Kodol 12.01.20

dedimon2
It says that they seized the Volga, but about the surrender of the USSR said nothing.

V
Voin Morgota 12.01.20

DennyDJ wrote:
have You thought about the alternative outcome of the war? If everyone did the Nazis prevailed?
Thought shkolota you think Hitler himself ran the concentration camps and have them all? For all those Germans, you as a Ukrainian to a pole, livestock, cattle do not have to think. Even though you don't think so.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.01.20

DennyDJ
Hitler had a plan OST

D
DennyDJ 12.01.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Are you stupid, I am 43 years shkolotoy called!

D
Dymitresko 21.10.20

Fatum Sibir
Probably German propaganda.

C
Commissioner Shreks 07.10.21

My dear mother, well, the idiots are here. One is not clear where he spotted the liberation of Poland by the Americans. Some of them do not have enough convolutions in their brains to grasp the context and understand that the rags are propagandistic from different angles (thank God, there are enough people who paid attention to the fact that the rags about the defeat of the USSR were printed by those Fritzes, etc.). And one especially gifted in general, without even figuring out what the game was about, tried to write a politot about the "Jewish oligarchs". There are still enough of those who add to all this oligophrenia.

s
shchusch 18.03.22

It doesn't have to be historical. But the developers could show at least a modicum of respect. After all, it was we who saved the whole world from the Nazis.

A
Anderby 21.10.22

Fell apart.