3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIND146 12.01.20 05:54 pm

Doth the Prophet? (Crysis 3)

Guys here obyasnite me as the game begins again with the prophet if the second part he gave his suit and died?

or have I missed something...
84 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIR_AKA_NIK 12.01.20

He is the prophet like Guf, only in reverse.

t
trustedSunbro 12.01.20

He sat in a suit, and besides, the Prophet became a sort of white pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Snake Eyes. 12.01.20

The suit and Prophet was something related,and when the Prophet eliminated himself in the suit left his genetic memory,and now he, along with Alcatraz at the same time,two in one

VIND146

What are you,in part 2 did not play?so lol

I know I'm in 1 piece not played it there's nothing to know,in part 2 of all realized

V
VIND146 12.01.20

Snake Eyes.

Yes, I'm not playing)

slipped my mind but nothing you have not played the first me more than the first 2 I liked...

M
Max Fry 12.01.20

Still would explain why Alcatraz speaks in the voice of the Prophet.

In my opinion he is thrown into oblivion as well as the Nomad.

G
GeNTEK 12.01.20

Max Fry

Probably because at the end of the second part, he speaks in the voice of a Prophet :D

M
Max Fry 12.01.20

GeNTEK

Well, logically the same :P

By the way ill play a Russian voice acting. I didn't know that it said it was the Prophet :/

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 12.01.20

Max Fry

I think that the Prophet zombie Alcatraz. All that remains of this marine shell, the body.

M
Max Fry 12.01.20

KIR_AKA_NIK

Probably exactly what we'll never know. On the other hand if Kraytek promise the deepening of the plot, then why not.

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

The prophet is alive in the form of artificial intelligence, which took control of the Marines.

S
Snake Eyes. 12.01.20

VIND146
but nothing you have not played the first
I just started playing,is that rules really hard

|

Without A Name
he took control of Alcatraz just now with the prophet, but the team suit and body along with the mind ALCATRAZ AND NOT PROPHET

M
Max Fry 12.01.20

Lord skeptics, stop wasting precious words on meaningless speculation. The writer was created provocative ending, with the aim to motivate the players for the third game, which, judge by yourself and happened. Quietly waiting for the third game and there's finally figure out this issue.

A
Anderby 12.01.20

Yes, as always suck the thumb of justification in two lines and voila - the Prophet alive.
In General, replay the ending of Crysis 2.

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

Such injuries that Alcatraz, then perhaps the brain is not enough.

L
Long Nange 12.01.20

About the nomad, for those who don't know where he is and what he is. He had kicked off there on the island, after the prophet saved (after the end of the game). The result: after the first krayzisa, remain a prophet(before and after the end of the second part) and crazy

I
Infiltrator 12.01.20

Proof where he kicked the bucket.

M
Max Fry 12.01.20

Each previous guess is delusional.

a
andrei76825 12.01.20

The prophet is alive,and art thou alive?

E
ElectroScout231 12.01.20

Nomad-Rip

In the comic the official to explain everything.He donated the island to the unit to save.(sort of something like that)