3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20 08:53 pm

Your opinion about satellites (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

And whom you would be kicked out of the Inquisition.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 12.01.20

And there is definitely somebody need to expel? I only got through 8 hours or 16 hours of play(its monotony is killing me)
well, I think the SOLAS, although I don't know, you can drive or not? just don't like it, describe why can't

S
Shiroichirou 12.01.20

Well, bald(I can't recall her name)))) also don't like her behavior

Only sympathize with the Cole, but can't run, since I'm a rogue and another in the party superfluous, and almost as soon as he appeared I stopped playing

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.01.20

All faceless, emotionless and boring. All except Varrick. Even Cassandra would have left. The rest of the day.

r
runner.blade 12.01.20

Dwarf with a crossbow, so funny. The rest is boring and banal.

s
scorg94 12.01.20

Briefly about the characters:
Sir - my favorite character, cheerful, funny.
Kassandra surprised me and surpassed all expectations: it turned out much better. Harsh, but quite good and romantic, and the humor has a positive attitude.
Varrick - good old varrick. That says it all, card game - incredible episode.
Cole is at first very strange and incomprehensible, if in the quest to make him a man - is quite adequate.
Vivien - strėva, but her personal quest has changed attitudes for the better.
Dorian is the cutest of all the mages, not boring, often ironically.
SOLAS - not like, boring, too worried with the Shadow and spirits, and the knowledge of who he really didn't add him with love in my eyes.
Iron Bull - simple, reliable, but for some supernatural reason, I do not like. Probably due to the fact that kun I just can't stand.
Blackwall is a good character, but still too dark.

W
Wraith_Soul 12.01.20

Sera and varrick humor and liked both of interesting story, Vivienne does what GG is trying to keep the handle still leads his Game, with the Bull dragon or Venatori be fun to go, as well as in the pub to sit and SOLAS mysterious but the ending surprised me, Cassandra with her in battle or bed will be hot, and in conversations tries to maintain, Blackwall interesting but sad character, but with Cole, still don't understand, Dorian mod, comedian and tries to start their own journey both at home abroad.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
And th for a personal quest with Vivian?

s
scorg94 12.01.20

KanoVoxLian
the search for the heart of a snowy Wyvern. in the book it was written that it is an ingredient for a potion to return youth, I thought she was for herself and for
Spolecznego lover. The scene is pretty nice seemed to me.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Blackwall is a good character, but still too dark,but there is reason to be gloomy,and that these grounds, we have to talk to him in Skyhold,and fulfill a personal mission.

s
scorg94 12.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Of course, but more cheerful he becomes. Still the same melancholy.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
Conscience torments him at all.

A
Anemorus 12.01.20

I would ask those who often condemns the actions of the Inquisitor ! Vivienne and Sera !

L
Libera 12.01.20

The degree of love is from top to bottom
Varrick is my eternal companion, the one and only leprechaun! There's nothing even Supplement, in addition, learned it a bit with another good hand after the personal quest. His showdown with Cass, both good and bad nicknames for everyone he obojski
Cassandra - she's cool, interesting and actually not that Virago, which seemed initially. No, she's a woman-fire of course, but quite cute, and too beautiful when embarrassed)) Strong, not always and not at all confident, but not afraid of this uncertainty woman listening to your heart, and not someone around. With her to the edge of the world
Dorian - kind of the cherry on top of ice cream. Though arrogant and smacks of narcissism specifically, but it's beautiful, sweet and charming, and chatting with them pretty interesting. I like the Amateur to play for the magicians, there is something to learn from him. Not afraid to say what he thinks, and he wanted to spit on public opinion
Cole - it is beautiful, unusual and nice. I have for him, as Varrick and attitude of the young lad who just started to explore the outside world. His innovative thinking he is a warm smile and approval, and even to stroke I want, except that the hat interferes
Iron Bull is a loyal friend, a skilled warrior, gay PAL)) With him on the dragons, and nevernov, and even in the Shade. Do not give into despondency, despair, encourage, will popinet and laugh. At the same time a stick to beat you at his own request (although there may be strikes at the puny mage)
SOLAS - I mixed attitude towards it. At first annoyed and angered his eternal disapproval and tediousness. Then began to seem mysterious and incomprehensible, with its turbulent history and unusual views on some things (before finals). And now again I don't know what to do with it. It seems to be useful, and the elf is not bad, but something in it still pushes (beyond bald)
Blackwall - nuuuu, it's boring. As if trying not to fog the truth to his past and to dumbfound the truth in a personal quest, but still interesting. Was always good to the Guards, then complete lack of enthusiasm that was strange, then realized what it was, and everything fell into place. Is not perceived even as party members, rather like a normal NPC. Took it only once in a party, when the Guards went, and then the first passage
Sera - don't love her, not enough to take the Inquisition, but the party does not take nearly never. Yes, funny, Yes, funny, Yes, you can cookies on the roof to eat and fool around a bit. But... she's stupid and narrow-minded, too many things we differ in our views, and their unwillingness to understand and understand she's angry, too superficial perception of everything and everyone. In real life, we'd haven't talked to her
Vivien - angry. Stubborn narcissistic Republican. Even a personal quest sympathy is not added, only a little compassion caused. All the time teaches, believes her opinion is the only true one philosophizes with or without. In General I do not like her, not that she and heights made to peacock walk

R
Roman Selezen 12.01.20

All the characters are like,perhaps except Sulfur on my comp it looks very scary)Often carried varrick,Cassandra,SOLAS,Blackwall,Bull.

G
Galinka. 12.01.20

Sera,Dorian and Cole are the three characters who is almost always with me all the time.Sir funny,just uplifting my inquisitors.Dorian-it is something!Incredibly charming and witty,the party with the owner's teenage daughter-a circus of them it turns out))).Cole,though a bit sad,but if you choose the right company turns out to be quite funny.And of course varrick-I love it with DA2,often change in the party instead of Cole.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

About Sulphur I do not know,in the beginning(as soon as it took) seemed so normal,and then saw the typical dumb, and plus, even conflict.

s
scorg94 12.01.20

Libera
And what is so cute about Cole in the beginning? This who do not understand: whether man, or spirit, or demon at all. And actually it's quite a creepy character: the killer, who helped the mages, killing them, a very strange speech, almost superpowers: he can erase himself from the memory, to read minds, to be almost invisible.
If you listen to Council Varrick, it can make a person and then he learns to understand people and to help people as a normal person, not erasing memory. Character is definitely interesting, especially if the book the Mask of a Ghost to read and he wants to help you become a man, but patting them on the head? B-R-R-R.
In principle I agree with the opinion of the Gentlemen - at first Cole something terrible" and only after the quest it
And more or less agree with the opinion about all the characters except the aforementioned Cole and Sirs.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
But a demon it doesn't look like it though strange,but still feel sympathy.

L
Libera 12.01.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
This neopredelennii I like him, he is looking for himself and trying to help others, but don't always understand that his help can hurt. As a small boy to lead the handle and say what is right and what is not. In the quest I didn't do it man, he I have more spirit since then (horror of horrors) I agree with SOLAS, this is his true nature and to break it is not wanted.
It all depends on how the who refers to the new, the unknown and incomprehensible. I like it, so like Cole. Yes, he's a spirit (or demon, although here, as for me, the differences in intent), captured his own desire to help others and become a man (physically) around it all unclear and strange, he himself got confused, and I want to help him at least a bit to unravel and explain what is good and what is evil.
Don't know why, but I associate it with warm, bright smoke, which gently envelops that warms and soothes. Hard to explain and sounds crazy crazy but it's true. Although in the past I didn't like spirits, from the time winn

K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20

Libera
By the way when will the final battle with Luminary,it is better to make more man than spirit,but not necessarily.Otherwise you will not be able to take him to the unit,Luminary will let him have one enchantment that he will not be able to help you.