3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 12.01.20 08:53 pm

Your opinion about satellites (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

And whom you would be kicked out of the Inquisition.
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Libera 12.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Didn't know about it. But for the sake of one mission still does not want to, I like him as the spirit. Besides, on an important mission I have of the robbers he always is, but with Cole you can simply run the locations, dialogues to listen to

s
scorg94 12.01.20

Libera
about the last mission is very straightforward: there are not quest Cole - take it impossible. If you take some Luminary will try to dominate it, but regardless of the final personal quest of a Luminary, it will fail.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.01.20

Companions
Blackwall - normal simple guy. A loyal soldier. It is seen that will be the last in battle stand.
Varrick is varrick. The team always goes number two. In DA II liked the character. In Inqusition has managed his image to transfer.
Cassandra - The same Blackwall, only in female form.Well, the cutest of the available novels for women.
Iron Bull is a Cool character. Paint does not make sense.
SOLAS - What's the elf inspires confidence in me...
Vivien - would have the opportunity, would cut off his head. Don't like the character.
Sir - is not something I can't say. Haven't spoken with her and the job are not fulfilled.
Cole - same as with the owner's teenage daughter
Dorian - Funny type. But the representative of the these, and therefore the communication is limited solely to the subject of the Inquisition, and personal quests.
While impressions are based on the time after completing story quest on the disclosure of conspiracy against the Empress. Can still change. But, for the most part for me circle of companions is limited by Varrick, Cassandra, Blackworm, Bull and SOLAS. The rest only in rare cases take on a dragon or on a personal quest - extras shorter. Picked because they are in the game is.
Advisors
Leliana - it's Nice to see familiar characters. It is a pity that the circle of communication very businesslike.
Cullen is a Good leader. But I think that because of lyrium, but rather due to the fact that he stopped taking it later can cause problems.
Josephine - Voice chic! Well, the character is interesting enough.

T
Tenem 12.01.20

All the characters are interesting. I like all except Vivienne. In party usually take a Bull, Sulfur and Blekbala or Cassandra, Varrick and SOLAS.

P
Presedent Gantz 12.01.20

Varrick - don't like don't like naselnikov. Do not see in it anything interesting. As in DA2.
Cassandra - too obsessed with the belief that solidly wins the first half of the game.
Sir - a fun and simple girl, catchy childish humor and his scary laugh. However her stubborn chelovechnosti annoying, still she remembers Alfina and thus does not sympathize with his people.
Blackwall is an interesting character. Knowing who he is, fun to provoke him questions about his past and watch as heading off topic. Too much snot throws, he said he would rather be a soldier who doesn't ask questions", so what's he so tense because of the past, where it was?
Cole - if to remove his hat, it was quite a positive experience. His comments create the atmosphere.
SOLAS is boring as well as bald.
Vivienne - even to delve into its history or traits you do not want, does not cling for a second.
Iron Bull - probuhal in the tavern until the end of an era.
Dorian - in the beginning, gushed charisma, but after a snotty personal quest caused a torrent of heterosexual vomiting, and was immured in the library of Skyhold.
In General, the command looks like this:
Spoiler

Y
Yuriy Artemev 12.01.20

Stupid morons who constantly get underfoot.

F
Fowime 12.01.20

All Persians are good in their own way. But only one is first attracted, and then terribly disappointed. It Was Sulfur.
At first it seemed very brave and his cunning. In fact, with each new mission I am increasingly annoyed by her nagging and that she is afraid of everything well, plus at the end of the dialogues it gopota passed beyond the bounds of my patience.

L
Larunn 12.01.20

I love them all, except for Cole and Sirs.