3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mangan91 12.01.20 11:01 pm

And what dreams you had?

I wanted you to know what you have dreams, nightmares, good dreams, dreams of erotic content... In General everything is interesting to me that you can explain, preferably in detail!
132 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snayper_za_shtoroy 12.01.20

ivanzer
In stollig?

A
Alexander17 12.01.20

And who realties was such a dream that actually is not terrible, and in my sleep is terrible and you Wake up?I have Squares of black and white ruffle in a dream start, I get scared and I Wake up.

P
PG-FRAER 12.01.20

And I'm the God in the dream.
Translator fear is a parallel world.
Delay it and live there. And when tired Wake up. Strange but time will not sovisit there.

Then when I want to and Wake up.
And someone dreamed of love life?

i
ivanzer 12.01.20

In stollig?
Yes! YES!) PATENT davnoooo received....

L
Loren 12.01.20

Erotic dreams due to the lack or lack of sexual life in the real world.

b
babl-trabl 12.01.20

I often dream about all sorts of investments, loans, banks and all the time solid estate. Ya businesmen!

But in polednee time - erotic. But don't tell anyone :)

i
ivanzer 12.01.20

Lauren
pppts wisdom that what))))

what do you entim to say something like?
and if not impotent snata erotic dreams
so he's not impotent))))) what????

Women, you zablujdenie.!

A
Ankuzya 12.01.20

Colored.

H
Hischnica Kissa... 12.01.20

All the time story. When dreaming, it seems interesting or funny, and Wake up to someone in the thread told and understand that this is nonsense. Sometimes dreams are repeated, can be prophetic. Are often meaningless. When I was 10, I read Gogol( Evenings on a farm near Dikanka). So 3 nights I dreamed of turbidity. I only remember 2 dreams. First when through the window climbed a huge doll and wanted to take me away, they were terrible. The last time I sat on the wires, metal and couldn't move and I was riding the train. All those nights at the same time. Me when my parents woke, I woke up in hysterics and could not calm down. About how it is.

L
Loren 12.01.20

To ivanzer

I wanted to say exactly what he said ))

and if not impotent snata erotic dreams
so he's not impotent))))) what????
So he is happy that he is impotent :D
But if gravely, obsessive erotic dreams indicate repressed in real life libido.

A
Anya.Celm 12.01.20

Lately don't see anything.

L
Lucker777 12.01.20

I snitsa any nonsense.Is full nonsense.

t
tehnik-San 12.01.20

And I occasionally dream about the future.
Well, cheto like resident evil, where I'm from granotomet all the zombies stand.
It feels like Duke Nukem in the bar.

Suyu can not Understand! as I carry such a number of missiles?

A
Allahus 12.01.20

and I never dream about what I want to see Sedna vezi day in the net sat, then he will dream

P
PG-FRAER 12.01.20

And game dreams.

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 12.01.20

A long time did not dream.

G
Granda 12.01.20

I often snizza plane and that bitch that tries it falls and I'm in it, but always be saved, but scary just uzhosnah.

A
Avtor zasekrechen 12.01.20

Read my topic... these dreams....

K
Kisena 12.01.20

Very often, when I Wake up, then some time almost completely remember that dream. Sometimes I can repeat the dream, that is configured on the mood and try to see the same thing or continue seen. This, they say, is very bad, when dreaming in color - not resting the brain, but I have a big part of the dream color. Always action, always moving - not the contemplation of something, and action.
There were 2 interesting things : I saw a dream on the book (G. wells the time Machine) a week before reading it and saw this Dragon - unforgettable!

S
Scorpion 12.01.20

Any nonsense, and even nightmares are normal not posmotrish...