3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mangan91 12.01.20 11:01 pm

And what dreams you had?

I wanted you to know what you have dreams, nightmares, good dreams, dreams of erotic content... In General everything is interesting to me that you can explain, preferably in detail!
132 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rachpur 12.01.20

erotic all because spermotoksikoz

M
Max Kolt 12.01.20

I want to sleep!!!!!!!! Mlyat. Dreams are usually nonsense, but Sedna is exactly the physics of a bitch panitsa(((

J
Jack 12.01.20

or to not dream
or dream something to do with the current problems/concerns/thoughts/deeds
sometimes had prophetic dreams..

R
Rachpur 12.01.20

prophetic dreams I have minor troubles usually

N
Nikki Black 12.01.20

Oh, and I dream that I'm running with the gun and knock out the monsters brains... Especially when enough horror for the night. I recently had a dream that I'm with the Nemesis from the third Cut of fight. Me he once killed, and the second time in my hands for some reason was the rocket launcher and... Nemesis kaput.

R
RebuS HebuS 12.01.20

Tonight had a hospital; the nurses; the nurses; the Apostle as if going to leave, to another city, but did not go, decided that because ice is not necessary, if the train will saskaitit not go there...

K
King of Worms 12.01.20

Different.. Scary , Fun as in a dream ulybaeshsya.)) Sad , bad , shoroshim..
But the most pleasant erotic..)) but it happens at the most important moment presupuesto.. and sometimes not =)

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 12.01.20

subject:what dreams you had?
response: large and thick

R
Rumasoid 12.01.20

I had one cool dream.
Me on the night Samara, Cathal Putin in the black Lexus!
Quickly, of lanes and said something in it, like look what I can do.
Stopped by the cops, the ones look stunned, saluted and we drove on!
It was a scream.

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 12.01.20

Me yesterday an interesting dream prissila. What ya flying with a parachute over the white house, and down there is Bush and Condoleezza. And ya pokazivaiu them facts, land and they run after me!
ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!
And amplitudes ya prosnulsya...

A
Allahus 12.01.20

Hahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!cool dream!!!!!!

N
Noga Virta 12.01.20

This devuchka the day before yesterday I had a dream.. the same dream again, yeah??) However before you find her I had to wander for some factories and cellars... Fort Boyard, blah.

f
ford focus 12.01.20

And I'm not just dreaming,Bud, my friend and I escaped from the German end.camps and the Nazis are after us!We run from them on some woods,hiding,and they are nearby,cheto-there in German:HAGEL STUDESVILLE DRIHTEN MADAGALI etc!And all so real and scary,I'm in a cold sweat, Wake up!
PS.The forest is also a terrible!

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 12.01.20

Me every day my death is a dream (and different). With 5 years already. I'm sick of.

f
ford focus 12.01.20

BorderZone-Border they say if you dream your death,be a survivor!

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 12.01.20

2ford focus.
In. Thank you. Now I'm not going to worry about these dreams.

f
ford focus 12.01.20

BorderZone-Border understand you,to me these moronic fascists dream very often,and sometimes kill,the same tired.My great-grandfather, both fought,one was missing,and the second is living today,God bless everyone!

V
Velikiy privelikiy Sporiy 12.01.20

I dreamt about 2012, or 2014, I don't understand. But sleep is cool

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 12.01.20

Often, nightmares and good dreams. After good dreams hate when I Wake up and.... bummer :( That once had a dream that I bought a xBox360, installed it, started the game which is (starting on the deck of the ship, night, rain, noise Serena, I kind of fighter some of military Marines, the ship there are soldiers, first-person game, in the dream it reminded me of Singularity) in the dream I was happy potions, but I woke up... and realized that it was only a dream...(

To dream of dismemberment ))

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 12.01.20

Necrophilia, not otherwise.

Subject: a lot of things, but always pretty monumental, symbolically.