3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.01.20 02:05 am

A new subforum. (Diablo 2)

As a long time said dear admin and forum for communication. But in this fellowship we receive bonuses in the form of bans or simply deleted messages. Let's all together write the admin a link to this topic and themselves will have a vote - do we need a subforum the count, where we will be able to communicate freely not only on the themes of D2 (you can memasuki will throw juicy and joke about the players D2) , or not necessary?
Need - write a post with + (can be argued).
Not needed - write a post with (you can argue).
I understand that the forum is PG fludilnya and so on, but we can only communicate with those who play D2! Well, OFC there will not be mats and any violations. You can go and feel free to write - CADA RESET, and the rest just laugh or support you!
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.01.20

the word

6Kau6 14.01.20

+ build

A
Agent_Smit75 14.01.20

Resu

All your troubles, someone loves coffee and have someone else itching ban slapped. :)
And on the subject, I don't care, I'm in the forums almost do not look, except this main page of the forum.

G

The funny thing is that the ad is 4999 bonuses. And I OFC did not return))))

O
Obsessed 14.01.20

someone else itching for a ban slapped. :)
Agent_Smit75 finally to the point.

Green, I think this crazy © just loves the ban, he is cool as pitch newbies on hbr. ;-)

M
MyatKO. 14.01.20

+

G

MyatKO.
Salaam alaikum!

S
Somberlain 14.01.20

+ (this should disable the moderator of the opportunity-Who-T-Posts in the new subforum, otherwise it will be all the same as here. Because in this thread you are, in fact, appeal to the above mentioned, the idea is doomed to failure. Plus put in 6patcku )

O
Obsessed 14.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar, he schA better to write Shalom Mordechai! ;-)

Sоmberlain, well, you know how it turns out - we're writing something serious, it rubs, write more - it bans. we realize then that a circus here and write crap. and then he bans for the flood/offtopic. *shrugs smiling*

F
F1r34ng3l 14.01.20

How about a subforum for subforum?

O
Obsessed 14.01.20

yeah. subforum in the subforum under trade/all HCCL )

A
Archon Guard 14.01.20

in the section trade/all HCCL need to make PetForum the count to only dedicated in the ritual to find the way to this energy place of power! XD

r
redoolf 14.01.20

It was something like this: the theme O shako in the said section. Topic cleaned and closed, author is banned, is very revealing.

G

redoolf
The base resistance and open letter to the inhabitants of PG and admin something like this? ;D

r
redoolf 14.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
I think from the perspective of the administration about the same thing. And then it's just a meaningless flood.
Yes, and in fact all similar. The topic originated there, and because many of the emerging on the main forum posts quickly wipe and users were banjos.
Besides, I do not mean a comparison with this topic, and the post Archon Guard-and about the fact that only to the ritual to find the way to this energy place of power.

g
gottenspell 14.01.20

What's the point? So I don't mind but the forum D2 the most shitty of all, and no subforum will not help.

f
firkax 14.01.20

gottenspell
What's the point? So I don't mind but the forum D2 the most shitty of all, and no subforum will not help.

you do not understand
the author even available relative tolerance to flood a little, he wants to flood EVEN MORE, and for this and requests subforum

G

firkax
do not write in caps, a whiner.

O
Obsessed 14.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar, :D

just like that, and see flowing pool with holes in the floor and the sign WELCOME! WE HAVE A TOLERANT ATTITUDE TO THE FLOOD! :D

M
MyatKO. 14.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar, Aleichem Shalom!
Obsessed, it was close!