3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.01.20 02:05 am

A new subforum. (Diablo 2)

As a long time said dear admin and forum for communication. But in this fellowship we receive bonuses in the form of bans or simply deleted messages. Let's all together write the admin a link to this topic and themselves will have a vote - do we need a subforum the count, where we will be able to communicate freely not only on the themes of D2 (you can memasuki will throw juicy and joke about the players D2) , or not necessary?
Need - write a post with + (can be argued).
Not needed - write a post with (you can argue).
I understand that the forum is PG fludilnya and so on, but we can only communicate with those who play D2! Well, OFC there will not be mats and any violations. You can go and feel free to write - CADA RESET, and the rest just laugh or support you!
49 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 14.01.20

firkax
Tell your master to give the brow under the name of Morningstar Grenaa bonuses for outstanding advertising.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.01.20

I learned it all. This bonus is not for ads and for clicks. And I need to contact the slide of the Playground, the odmin is powerless here!

i
ixdon 14.01.20

Too lazy to read everything. You want crucially without moderation?

m
minovalo 14.01.20

Well MADERALIA without cracovii already there. :D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.01.20

+
but we must understand that the local admin will not allow it, because it's something new, and everything new, as you know, bad

O
Obsessed 14.01.20

firkax Tell your boss
:D ..my second I'm this bad person that he told me the radiator on my foot, bitch! ©

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.01.20

Pilus

T
Torum. 14.01.20

+ but anything similar will do. Will have to quietly make fun of players in outdoor themes. ?

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 14.01.20

I have offered to make Smoking - as a result, safely, and banned.
Now's not a separate subforum, and a separate channel in chat for a gifted. For the characters, due to which normal people are forced each time to re-read entertaining daily column dialogues on reset.