3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 14.01.20 05:32 pm

The Assembly of the PC(some still without). Budget up to 80k, the edge to 90k

In General, I have thrown different assemblies, but the odd doubt manufacturers. Even tough I think its better to take. What kind of motherboard to get? About some I have here what I think. Should I take 2080 or best buy 1080Ti? By the way, I sat for about 5 years 780 and it died on me, now to another old card sitting, 760.
48 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.01.20

Lodurr
VIDOS do? You talking to me???? You hike signed his own death warrant))) Well, okay, good, rzhu-I can not) one warning with all the subtleties:
Without pictures
in video form
with all the indicators in MSI Afterburnere
I'll give you a day.
Only that video was in 4k and not less than 10 minutes.
If you play, then play mercilessly)
The Internet at least I hope you are good?)

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.01.20

Lodurr
Clear. As always, you're flushed, another girly bot Lokki who can't really and video to do, just non-existent, fabulous pictures pushes)

L
Luka_gg 14.01.20

Spiny
HDD Hitachi leader, no doubt with the 5 year warranty is very good animal. I have all WD, I take the server. Specifically the Red series and RE, there is VelociRaptor, but his selling not see. Get WD Red 3 year warranty, high loads, in the top server. I have 3 at 3000 GB and one 1,000 GB. RE two pieces - 3000 and 2000 GB with warranty for 5 years. But RE expensive, under a file dustbin controversial.
That is the theme of DD, read carefully all enumerated and in the figures: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/kakie_hdd_samye_hodovye_i_nadezhnye-963850/ - What kind of HDD the most common and reliable ?
With regards to unquestionably the TOP SSD: Samsung. Better than him just won't find anything.
Other A-DATA Ultimate SU650.
Motherboard? And beneath that? MSI the best producer, usually he often glows.
Graphics card, 1080Ti take and not come up with. Earlier Firing Jetsam was the most recommended. RTX next nonsense on the level of DX12, fiziksa, hairworks. And work it in the early stages will not be, hence the meaning? 1080Ti drags EVERYTHING, and the price tag is now 50 acceptable.
RAM, for Intel or AMD chips is taken on the Samsung, or the Samsung or G. Skill. I've heard that Kingston is good looking on the Intel, on AMD - 3200 take.
Processor, I smotry towards 2600 from AMD. However, if you have the money to stick 8700k would be cool. Under 8700k Mat. the msi sli plus z370

d
dilat 14.01.20

Spiny
2080Ti is ideal. It is already clearly more powerful than 1080Ti. But the price tag the more.

S
Spiny 14.01.20

Sorted out of the Assembly. At the same DNSe collected:
But none

Spoiler
181 442 rubles, if using DNS :))

L
Luka_gg 14.01.20

Spiny
1) Mat. cost for the emission. Z370 MSI SLI PLUS, or equivalent.
2) BP - the hard STUFF, with this PC, you can not skimp and stick one that will survive an entire Assembly. Look Cooler Master, Seasonic, Enermax. Examples. My first Cooler Master G750M (RS750-AMAAB1), the second CoolerMaster V650 [RS650-AFBAG1-EU]. Can you recommend other G750H Gigabyte and seasonic s12ii-620 . Power 550-650 watts, without taking into account SLI.
3) the Cooler is very good, incredible. However, the NH D15 is the new model of the NH D15S (with the addition of the S). She shifted to the top. The previous has the issue. You will not believe, BUT it is VERY BIG, say as the owner. See how you will fit in the case, and will not block any PCI-E. the Case for it needed very great.
4) the Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti [GV-N108TAORUS-11GD] or Palit GeForce GTX1080 TI Jetstream (Jetstream or Super). I think the choice is better. I don't know of ZOTAC at all.
5) Processor. WARNING!!!!! A very unpleasant situation at Intel, at the last moment the issue of the deficit. I don't like the OVERPAYMENT. It cost 24 000 rubles. Now 34 000. Think about it.
6) the SSD does not see.
7) with Regards to RAM. To be honest, I like the version of the Samsung [M378A2K43BB1-CRC] 16 GB. Good overclocking potential, versatile option.
PS Forgot to mention, the CPU is not the BOX version and OEM. Cheaper view. 3 year warranty is not worth the overpayment. AH, the price difference enough to swear, earlier like was more.
P. p. S. the Savings from Assembly in the German store CU justified.

S
Spiny 14.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
SSD I think. It is not so mandatory, but 2 hard for 2TB is certainly necessary. I now no SSD, and is just a 2 drive 1TB and 1 allocated 120 gigs under Windows, etc.. And the rest is all a game and a bunch of different. Think about SSD.

L
Luka_gg 14.01.20

Spiny
SpinySpiny wrote:
SSD I think. It is not so mandatory
Do not!!!! To add to this PC at least 120 GB (3000 rubles), ideally 240 GB (from 5 thousand rubles). You say, Bud never owned this wonderful device. PC start up in 10 seconds, any program INSTANTLY opens, working with him more comfortable. Conventionally, it is faster HDD in 5-6 times.
HDD for a long time under stuff / games / files is considered, under Windows only in the budget assemblies, where each element is collected on a string, and break the brain would be to save. Don't make the same mistake. I switched from HDD, and no longer do a day with a system installed on HDD, and it's hard to imagine such a PC. In General Google information, it's worth it in this PC. This is not an empty trinket set and no longer remember him will remember a kind word each time you start the PC and any program.
SSD is not subject to physical wear and tear, unlike HDD.

D
Dako7 14.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Here I got a little break. Yes, SSD is cool and in top-end equipment necessary, but also is a thing which is safely delivered at any time in a couple of minutes. New railway fly well the first few months or half a year, so the system is not loaded in 10 seconds. but the programs almost can not see the difference, judging by my own experience. When assembling the PC saved on the SSD and reported on 1060, sat on the 1TB VD without any problems all flew relative of course. In winter, put SSD and very big, that's a difference as you describe above was not, at all. Yes comp. booted in 10 seconds. not 20, in games loading screens is two times less than steel, but with the browser or programs strong difference I noticed. If the railway already seen life, Yes after switching to SSD will be the difference in Assembly from scratch, you can report the money somewhere and then to buy is not the one component that is necessary and that's it.

M
MagicHero 14.01.20

Lodurr
LodurrLodurr wrote:
Percents Intel Core i7-7800X 32K.
WHAT??????? if the gland does not understand that I do not advise better. 7800Х games does not fit, 8700К where it will be better.

S
Spiny 14.01.20

Revised the old 1080Ti and 2080. 2080 sometimes benefit from a couple of fps and maybe up to 10-15. Owners 1080Ti no need to worry about changing some. I think maybe something to sit on and to 760 NG 2080Ti go :)) In October I will not be able to buy more, but November or December. All in NY, I will eat ramen noodles :D

M
MagicHero 14.01.20

Lodurr
LodurrLodurr wrote:
It's your CPU does not fit.. and your specified you have ГТХ1080 also for games is not suitable, based on this:
On my PS3 the picture and it was better, overall you have to Pitch. And you Bush to tell Shaw's your Pitch for the Igors? xdd))
Just for fun tell me what's wrong in the video and why not suitable? About the PS3 it probably was sarcasm )))

About percent Yes 4 cores is already enough for gaming and will it to change, everyone is waiting for 9700К but I can see how take off the price and now I regret not having done the update in the spring on 8700К when could be laid cheaper than 50K and now 60K is not even enough 8700К.

i
igoryok31 14.01.20

I'm amazed at the people who say take the GTX 1080, 2080 and not RTX! Okay there take the GTX 980, not the GTX 1080 will save, it is still possible to understand and the difference for the average user, no! But you all probably watched the NVIDIA presentation, 2080 RTX is really something new, it is not the notorious FPS of ATI), followed by red will roll out something similar and in the end the graphics will be in the new games radically different if you have a GTX 1080, and 2080 neighbor RTX! I do not grafodrocher, but this time any reasonable person should understand!)

M
MagicHero 14.01.20

igoryok31
Now it makes no sense to take the RTX technology has just appeared and it really is nowhere used, and optimization is lame even for 2080ти problem to keep 60 fps even in 1920x1080. After a year if the technology accustomed to optimize it, will also produce optimized hardware in a new generation of games will be more of these rays. And then suddenly it will be like with 12 direktom which after years of not fish nor fowl.
Lodurr
LodurrLodurr wrote:
The game percent is not for games it turns out that chetyreche little..
Yes 4 cores is not enough, in some games like the last of the assassin origin and 6 cores a little (in Alexandria on 6 cores sometimes sinking below 60 fps) or watch the dogs 2 6-core (without HT) is loaded at 100% with no problems.

s
saa0891 14.01.20

igoryok31igoryok31 wrote:
But you all probably watched the NVIDIA presentation, 2080 RTX is really something new, it is not the notorious FPS of ATI)
The victim marketnig,at the moment there's no rational reason to take RTX,overpaying a minimum of 40 pieces.

igoryok31igoryok31 wrote:
all graphics will be in the new games radically different if you have a GTX 1080, and 2080 neighbor RTX! I do not grafodrocher
Well, it's only if you raise your CDA,while all this will really implement in game (if at all this technology will have broad development,at the moment in games at all any fundamental differences there) and you can not bathe for FPS,take more than one year and will be released exactly is still not one line of cards.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.01.20

Should I take 2080 or best buy 1080Ti?
well, here's a selection of escabana peck-peck
finally, I think what tends to aim on the latest GPU technology and actually every time to double pitch silushku. if you say would have been 1080и it is obvious that the purchase of 2080 would absolutely not rational because the cards are not of the same level and do not have sufficient performance potential.
and in General, more or less clear, it is clear that 1080ти will not be able to provide an acceptable fps and resolution on a strict ultramatch in the near future. or what settings it will be completely inaccessible. although the technology DHR which is based on this p kind of like the native technology and otherwise the hardware needs to be compatible with all GPU under дх12.
in turn 2080 and 2080ти look so say a few because of lack of memory and the fact that if the development DHR will be continued on very quickly they can be thrown in the trash like all the 570-580 GoForce at the time of change of pollenia of grooooan.
so my verdict is - do not max settings but good duration of physical run games with less average grafone - 1080ти because she has stupid more memory. either the pursuit of more performance and ultra but maybe even physical life run Igor shorter than 1 year is 2080.
in view of the limited budget I would have made a bet on the top petty-bourgeois kerosene 32GB selective memory and PSU thick (because this is roughly analogous to the old LGA 2011в3 with slightly reduced functionality). and none will have to take by a residual principle, and from my position I would be more inclined to limit tredaway 1080ти under full BH.
however, it would not hurt to wait for the normal tests and as an option, you could still consider VEGA 64 if somehow mean more asynchronous with the SHP block would be that in the trace it has a parity before 1080-1080ти

T
True_Rivethead 14.01.20

Spiny
>Autumn 2018
>Not having at least 100K wood on a new computer
You're so pathetic!

S
Spiny 14.01.20

True_Rivethead
I have the money, just as long as I wanted to take without some for two reasons. Coming soon 2000 and 1080ti will fall in price and it can be taken. Well, reason 2, if you take 2000, the end of September or October 2080 or the end of October or November 2080ti. The only two reasons I collect so far, just iron and thinking with videhoe how to be. I can dig to the evening d then with 2080ti.

T
True_Rivethead 14.01.20

Spiny
Well, then fine.
But I'll buy myself four 2080ti.
Because I can afford it.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.01.20

True_Rivethead
Lucky you! I have two of them at least to buy, and you have four can afford)