3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 14.01.20 05:32 pm

The Assembly of the PC(some still without). Budget up to 80k, the edge to 90k

In General, I have thrown different assemblies, but the odd doubt manufacturers. Even tough I think its better to take. What kind of motherboard to get? About some I have here what I think. Should I take 2080 or best buy 1080Ti? By the way, I sat for about 5 years 780 and it died on me, now to another old card sitting, 760.
48 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 14.01.20

Guys still plan to put together a good system unit.Question - is it possible to collect p.....th top-end PC that would total in the region of 100 t-R - 110 Tr?

S
Spiny 14.01.20

Waffen
You can take the top i5 (i5 8600 like, where the 22 thousand saw), motherboard to it under the LGA slot 1151v2 think you can find for 5 Grand(well, to look for 10 thousand) so Jack, strap, 8 GB, 2 pieces can be found for around 10-12 Grand, if hard to eat and not want a new something else savings, and vidyahu in fact, you can find and 2080, well, or 1080Ti. I used the on-site Assembly of the DNS. There they will work and will show you. And, well, in fact the cooler need more(the more blades, the better in fact).

W
Waffen 14.01.20

Spiny
DNS is a store of digital household appliances? Thanks, I will look.I tried to collect on Yulmart ... very Very expensive (

W
Waffen 14.01.20

How much more can I stretch with my old PC - Intel Core i7 960-3.2 Ghz,RAM 16Gb DDR3,GTX 970 - 4000mb,HDD 500Gb?
Wanted to take the last of the assassin,but the percent does not fit ((...but can easily do without assassin...worry is only for Underground and Cyberpunk....

g
gennaz 14.01.20

Spiny
Can take top i5 8600 like, where the 22 thousand saw
Why suggest it? For 22500р all 6 cores! Is there no cheaper and more promising alternatives?

L
Luka_gg 14.01.20

Waffen
In General, the CSN bottom, there is a citylink. And I told You sent me a link to AVX instructions, introduced in the game. What hinders to buy?
Only Your Assembly is now 2600 (11 000) + STRIX B350-F GAMING (8500) +V G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 3200 K2 C16 16GVGB (9000). Can RAM and G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 K2 V 3200 C14.
Drain your old junk and order in Germany (CU percent and Opera exactly). No need to write the same question on a million forums. In fact, ideally, the output of iron replacement is obvious.
Afraid — do not, do not be afraid, and did not regret.
This is the best option for You. Sell my i7 960 for 3000 rubles + Mat. fee of 1500 rubles + RAM, if less then 5K.
Everything else leave. If it breaks, write down 1080Ti, all a fairy tale.

Spiny
No offense, but You better not collect and does not recommend, poor collector, and even the CSN website is not enough for the Assembly to throw.
About the CPU already noted, the Mat Board - select from the ceiling, as prices. And about the power, phase, cooling not tell us? In vain. 2080 - overpayment lacked at the start that, together with i5 overpayment. About the RAM - the same extremely silly selection, under Intel should wisely choose operativnoy memory, it is highly desirable Samsung.

W
Waffen 14.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes I asked the question here, and then in another topic I stumbled on your conversation and got an exhaustive answer,but about this subject I forgot....and when it Keeps I have written,I have automatically asked him too)

t
totaya 14.01.20

Spiny
90 still will not work even rayzen, not to mention Intel with the recent significant price hike... One 1080ti in the top-end performance is worth 65-70, because it makes sense to take cheap execution, if the low frequency samples with good cooling and overclock themselves to 2000+ and can even beat 2080 or on par(no 20 % difference of the question), desman will be as stated 1600 average not more. so the Board clean IMHO, this is a build just for Riesen exactly ZEN+ and not the old Zen, ie it is 2700 or 2700х(the difference is minimal), Mat Board for am4 cheaper,better and with a good sound. On account of the operatives ddr4 - it is two times more expensive than third if Fulci take that 16 is more than enough to Reisen profitsee to take 8+8, i.e., only two strips instead of four
Just old junk not take it, and I already look have advised you there percent 10 years ago... what do these people think, I do not understand. Dual core sect they generally ignore the stump and i3 will pull everything in 4K, since the processor do not play any role in the games )))))