3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERPANTINEE 14.01.20 05:38 pm

Worth buying the game? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

the question was closed !
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slaba2017 14.01.20

Loowozi
I absolutely agree with you this is not the assassins and it's RPG game! There's all sorts of magic and sorcery, that's not science fiction

i
insel260 14.01.20

If in doubt, first pirates. If half of the game will go, be sure to purchase.
But after watching the last gameplay video (50 minutes of that), I think the series is not out there. Magic appeared, monstrous strength, able to throw a dozen meters heavy warrior... we'll See of course, how it will be implemented in the final version, but not yet advised to take pre-order.
The series is changing and not all of it is a good choice. from the first part of the original, except for the names and references have almost nothing left. The latest games are good, but as said, the original had very little.

M
Magnum 500 14.01.20

Not worth it
Even a couple of assassins and captain Price will open the door

A
Abrdockfar 14.01.20

Linch2000
Here and 8-16 RAM terribly misiti in the cities. In the system requirements says that the minimum that is recommended - 8 RAM. In the end, you need more.
Don't understand what it is.

N
NuKoLb 14.01.20

buy the activation for 50 rubles, and the game there.

p
plutikov55 14.01.20

Listen to and I like such genre of games big world is what to do, and many, and more especially the battle on the ships it will be)

p
plutikov55 14.01.20

I do not know everything but I will take)) play still in nichego, especially with 25% discount

p
plutikov55 14.01.20

in short, took all of the Series and shifted in one) + you have a choice:) damn Cool) it's better than to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider for nothing bought tembolee I like naval battles) in origin, and that it is a pity swam, Yes swam, and then they damn the team to collect) Nafig only Litsuha)

p
plutikov55 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
who has a taste) I liked it) the game looks very cool)

p
plutikov55 14.01.20

NuKoLb
also first thought about it) but then changed his mind) will take a License)

G
Gold Drit 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
in all normal (Western) countries, most people buy games. It's okay that you're buying a product that was done by the developers.

D
Demonakor 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE wrote:
I bought uplay
SERPANTINEE wrote:
to buy games is stupid
Something you contradict yourself.

S
Syava Targoniy 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
You are in the Billiards/bowling is also not paying for the game? Stupid to steal everything. Or you need to buy as all honestly people, or do not use...
And 1 times normal drink obviously will be more expensive than to buy the game...

G
GG4 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
For me it is better to throw away money or break than to spend it on probuhat. Stupid for the money to mutilate themselves.

S
Syava Targoniy 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
I don't know why You are so attached to 30-year-old baryeru... I'm now 27 and I love postrotate, if the wife does not distract. And of course the games did not interfere with the holiday with friends.
Sure that 30 I'll be playing no less... After all, without a hobby and Hobbies(which you can give a little time, but every day), as for me, life is complete d!@#$.

S
Syava Targoniy 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
About the booze and stroes completely agree. Osobeno on Friday after the working week alcohol normally frees his head... And mental health is no less important than the physical.

D
Demonakor 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE wrote:
young was bought
Upload for the youth is gone, if last year you purchased a license Origins?

E
EvgeniySNik 14.01.20

SERPANTINEE
What you have written, the level of development draws a maximum of high school. People don't thump a good life. Stress is also not away from it. Successful, healthy man does not need to poison your body, in order to get pleasure from each and every day

D
Dimchik94 14.01.20

There are people who can give an account to test the game on my hardware? Naturally, on Your terms. Half a year ago I was given (it was given and not sold) account to the Origins here in the forum (maybe someone remembers) . Now your help is needed. I would be very grateful if such a person exists.

K
KingBaby 14.01.20

Dimchik94
Yes me too for the test , a year ago I was given yupley (which is handed out and not sold)now I need your help.I would be very grateful if such a person exists.