3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERPANTINEE 14.01.20 05:38 pm

Worth buying the game? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

the question was closed !
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimchik94 14.01.20

KingBaby
you the screenshots of the conversations to provide? Thomas was not a Christian.

K
KingBaby 14.01.20

Dimchik94
and you ? I also have screenshots !

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

Every 1-2.years I swear ,and one figure I buy a new part.
Last Assassin's Creed® Origins played 70.h but do not remember anything from the plot.

If in the same Witcher 3 which took place 4 years ago, I remember such names as Gunther o'Dim ,and Priscilla but in Origins I only remember Tales right ?

Taking GOLD was dissatisfied with the plot ,and even the grind is not hated so much.

B
BatmanWayne221 14.01.20

AtomaTb
Take it. Give in to your Dark side. Get ultimat. Create your own Odyssey........

P
Pupsik 3D 14.01.20

AtomaTb
I personally would take it,if not lomanut next week. I'm on a series I hope not,the game just running around,admiring places like the gameplay,the missions are different worth enough for me. In Origins did the same thing.

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

Baby 3D
I also scored on Creed you just have to accept it )))

B
BatmanWayne221 14.01.20

AtomaTb
Really good game. The story even is, and in my opinion is not bad, plus there are some really steep sides. Yes, the Greece to explore pleasure.

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

BatmanWayne221
Here is were you citanul komenty ))) like Eee..

Spoiler

P
Pupsik 3D 14.01.20

AtomaTb
You don't read what you write,as you can see,writing is different. You take for yourself,if you like the theme,the genre,is addictive whether you atmosphere .If suitable,go buy it and enjoy.

W
Waffen 14.01.20

Funny.Did not play at all in any one game of the series.Here HERE wanted to play( and even buy), solely because of the setting...and you - the percents does not pull...)Maybe Providence wants to protect me?... or to make fun?))

d
danila282930 14.01.20

Take it. I played for 65 hours. And after going through the campaign mode (including the cultists and the Atlantis),I will say that the game has surpassed all my expectations.Gathered the best from all parts.One thing that pissed me off so it's a grind resources.It does not, alas...
And so the plot is on a solid five,gameplay on 4+,graphics is also pleased with the constant change terrain (from green forest can get into a real autumn tale.And there really is a choice (albeit not much) creates consequences. Trifle,but nice)

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

Baby 3D
Not only understand the price of 4000 for the complete edition...

I've come to accept that not play in RDR to not to buy a PS4 and looking for an outlet )))

P
Pupsik 3D 14.01.20

AtomaTb
And what is there not to understand, They love big numbers. The site has cheaper. Stimpy etc.

A
ArXangel_ann 14.01.20

Do not take it. Better spend money for treatment of his multiple sclerosis.
Well this is how to play the Origins, to not remember anything from the plot? There, by the way, very decent.

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

Baby 3D
There are differences of purchases on other websites?

P
Pupsik 3D 14.01.20

AtomaTb
No,no,you when you purchase the game on websites,comes key on e-mail,and you impose them,in this case Uplay.

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

ArXangel_ann
well Sora )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

AtomaTb
Well, if you like open worlds and the last part at least gameplay like it is the same as Assassin's Creed Origins but only in role-playing conversations added, so the same mercenary system is good but that stupid LVL difference in three,and remained in place and thus forced the passage of the side missions and forced to Donat that would be free and save time for the grandmother that naglie and provocation. So we must think for yourself if you wanted to play a good open world but not memorable repetitive missions, side effects and weak plot. I personally don't buy games Yubisoft for mandatory installation IN yubisoft and an account Yubisoft which in turn poorly protected and the installation of the application owndirectory on the phone I see for myself is not acceptable fucking times, we let washed off in a toilet or does the store on the levels of Steam and...

A
AtomaTb 14.01.20

Baby 3D
I have always want to read the article of the game is historical, and by mid-score ))

P
Pupsik 3D 14.01.20

AtomaTb
It is already are you,in General you decide.