3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vogres 14.01.20 05:39 pm

Xcom-2 War of the gods hangs after the assassination of the Elected (XCOM 2)

I have this problem (game license) - the game hangs after killing the Chosen (the sword fighting) on any mission where she appears. Ie, kill her and after killing all can not at another Persian switch, no course to complete. At the same time a mission got Elected, after his assassination of such a school was not.
38 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 14.01.20

Vogres
Also there is, load a save before the murder and killed again, and everything goes well.
The system is what? I think because of this problem.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.01.20

Vogres
Not the case, and in the addon. There are technical issues here I suppose the game can sometimes hang at any time. But this is no errors. I think that a jamb of the game, correct.

v
vandal124 14.01.20

you got a problem with Xcom 2 guys I'm with you

S
Starkin 14.01.20

magister1
but what are the real requirements I have under the recommended lag-my system AMDFX-6300-8ОЗУ-2GD

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 14.01.20

Nightma[R]e
the exact same trouble soon propacet I suppose

N
Nightma[R]e 14.01.20

Alexander Sergeants
Well, I think a long wait is not necessary. But, IMHO: the problem is not critical, as optimize and loading levels for better speed. Take a minute to reconnect.

S
Sergey Strizhov 14.01.20

If anyone can help, tell me: crashes after first mission. I'm going through it, and when you start any action on the map the game immediately freezes. Check the integrity of files, pair is not enough, they dokatyvayutsya, and the next time all the same. And again the files is not enough. Was one such problem, and if so how to solve it? And then these crashes in one mission is really annoying.

F
FedorF 14.01.20

The same problem was, pirated version, and after the wizard and after your killer if you kill them you can't switch, and the mission ends. The first(sorcerer) missed knocking with a mission(think of a single bug), but the killer is the same, reboot did not help.
Cured as well as the red screen.

the shortcut is created open, in the string object is appended after quotes after quotes -noredscreens -review -verify

d
deathtenshi 14.01.20

My game won't start at all, Windows 10 is all fire wood updated, system approach, Agents of Mayhem is also not started all Repack have taken catalista.

M
Maksim Grafov 14.01.20

FedorF
thank you

n
nahabin 14.01.20

deathtenshi
From Hatab usually all work on Windows 10. But I paid for the license and the problem disappeared.

H
HollowHeart 14.01.20

The problem is solved by loading the level or at least a reboot of the game. This is nonsense in fact, I think the patches fixed soon. Just hangs the script scene, I have not only elected has happened.
But I do think it may be due to transfer, changed the language to English and such a hang of the script are not met.

S
Super Boxing 14.01.20

everything is easier, no need to restart the level, just save the place where nothing happens and you cannot do the action (usually this happens after the murder of favourites) and it's conservation, load, everything goes.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 14.01.20

Super Boxing
so there can not be maintained. the button is not there

M
Mardrok 14.01.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
F5

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 14.01.20

Mardrok
right now...
p.s. you figure - Indian national people's hut

D
Dragon2055 14.01.20

Oh... and I'm actually stuck on the Citadel. I reach the sarcophagus, kill the two mobs and all. Nothing happens. Restarted the mission from scratch - no use. Sad((

a
apxf 14.01.20

I have a strange problem. Came -- or topotel (for the most difficult and thermos, with 9 times work to collect norms on Tim without any chalupnik) to the first elected, namely, to the Killer (a woman with a sword who) iiii... it has not been spawned. That is, I took out those two guards on the platform and all of it appeared. Tried to put fighters in the far corners, tried will be saved and reloaded to sense 0. Maybe someone faced with such garbage as treated ? just a shame 50+ hours into nowhere to spend(

o
osdf 14.01.20

Same! Don't know what to do!

d
dron43zr1 14.01.20

FedorF
Tell me more about the method .I wrote Not found specified in the command line map noredscreens...All the trouble ,now and next in the story, not pass ,elected to murder need (