3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vogres 14.01.20 05:39 pm

Xcom-2 War of the gods hangs after the assassination of the Elected (XCOM 2)

I have this problem (game license) - the game hangs after killing the Chosen (the sword fighting) on any mission where she appears. Ie, kill her and after killing all can not at another Persian switch, no course to complete. At the same time a mission got Elected, after his assassination of such a school was not.
38 Comments
Sort by:
o
osdf 14.01.20

dron43zr1
Here is an example of my shortcut!
C:\Games \XCOM 2\ XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Binaries\ Win64\Launcher \ModLauncherWPF.exe -noRedScreens -review
Upper and LOWERCASE matters!!!
Spaces in the path-PG for swears!

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 14.01.20

osdf
so, let's start with the fact that I tried not using the launcher, but after the executable is x-com. launched through the launcher and it worked. even without words after the quotes. and red screen. thank you, dear friend!!!
perhaps the other is also a problem

d
dron43zr1 14.01.20

osdf
OH, MY GOD !Thank you so much ,now you can play with pleasure just corrected the path and everything works)

D
Di man12 14.01.20

solved one problem. now fuck with the elected. where they on a mission they simply do not.kill everyone and the mission is over, it's just a black window, like I favourites killed, whilst he didn't fight even.

V
Voytkevich 14.01.20

I have another problem. Crashes usually at the beginning of the task. Everything was fine. Once killed all the Elect, then the crashing started. If no crashes, then I map. Then I noticed that the job can not begin to understand that there will be a drop in the game. On the globe, not progruzhat texture! I.e. there are no regions some. And if you look the overall plan of the ship, you will see that the globe in the squares in the textures. The job run begins! Screw bursting! To push, blow up... Sometimes that breaks the game goes. But it is evident that not half of the textures on objects. All like clay. The wood on the video changed with full cleaning system. In other games (Sniper Elite 4, WarThunder, Shogun 2), no such problem. i72600K 8Gb RAM, GF750Ti.

A
Aleksandr Kutashov 14.01.20

I also have a problem with the Killer of the selected equipment. I get to the sarcophagus, kill 2 mobs and it will spawn! And the other two had no such problems!

k
kvaygon73 14.01.20

FedorF
Thank you, it works!!! And then tired to reboot and still hangs. By the way, works fine if I kill Chosen with the help of the sniper from DLS.

P
PlayRonin 14.01.20

For those who don't quite understand the manipulation:
1. You must create a Shortcut called XCom2. The file is located directly in the game folder (XCOM 2 War of the gods\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Binaries).2. Next, you need to click on the Shortcut, right-click and click on properties.
3. Find line object. After the quotes, type the following line: -noredscreens -review -verify.

y
yurik77 14.01.20

Doing as described above....
I have an error that the destination file name specified is not true.

J
Jerzy3 14.01.20

yurik77
Put spaces before the dash.

A
Aizberg 14.01.20

Nichrome does not help! In the citadel of the killer, the killer himself does not appear! The sarcophagus cannot be destroyed.

C
CyborgDeniz 14.01.20

FedorF
blah man, are you kidding me? spaces are needed after a hyphen...

s
shar95 14.01.20

Hi. Maybe someone had:
Calmly I reach the mission with the negotiations, where the Killer appears and kidnaps Moxa and the game always crashes when it appears on the card either immediately or after a couple of moves. In the end, I can't pass this fucking mission. Tried to reinstall, the game is not fun its not the best really, but the drivers were updated just in case.
the game crashes and appears the window to send the report data system and other game.

s
szCerber 14.01.20

Ain't work for shit! In the citadel of the killer, the killer himself does not appear! And the sarcophagus impossible to kill!
The same problem.

c
crezidarkmab 14.01.20

FedorF
Thank you!!!! All gorgeous!!! Only the first fight had to be drained(((( thought point glitch.

R
RedVoid 14.01.20

Here is the solution checked was incredibly happy:1. You need to create a Shortcut of the executable file of the game, which is called XCom2. The file is located directly in the game folder (XCOM 2 War of the gods\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Binaries).
2. Next, you need to click on the Shortcut, right-click and click on properties.
3. Find line object. After the quotes, type the following line: -noredscreens -review -verify

S
Stanislav Poleschikov 14.01.20

PlayRonin
Helped with the solution to the problem does not appear when the killer and the sarcophagus is not available.

I
IrvinRul 22.02.21

The solution with the shortcut (-verify) about the non-appearance of the Killer helped. Health to you, author!