3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arikex 18.01.20 12:09 am

You vs ally? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

I mean her orientation.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 18.01.20

So what's the issue then? Against ally or against its orientation? Patamusha it has different questions)) XD

But seriously - look how it will do. If the topic and/or not to interfere, that's one thing. But if it is far-fetched just like we need Lelik, you have (as in DLS, in fact), I doubt that I'll enjoy it.

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Arikex
In General neutral. It's just controlled by the player quality of the idol of the next igrulki. Yes and it is normal when the main character the works of gay, lesbian, transgender, mutant people with superpowers, disabled, autistic, black, Chinese, etc.

A
Arikex 18.01.20

ArXangel_ann
It is unlikely that the Dogs will do bad. This is the most awaited, exciting and major project.

S
Shtaketmaster 16.07.20

Have nothing against that, nothing wrong with that do not fully trust Naughty Dog, believing that they will do everything beauty.

E
El_Trolo 16.07.20

Arikex
We are against this here:
If her lovely girlfriend did, no one would not say a word.

A
ArikAndAnzorik 16.07.20

El_Trolo
They don't have to do as you want players. Do you think some kind of instagram-nipple would look normal in the setting of the Apocalypse? If someone does not like the appearance - you can just tell, But to say that it is better to give girlfriend prettier and make fun of her nose - you don't have to, because in this case, you are a redneck, which is not worthy to play the game Naughty Dog.

A
ArikAndAnzorik 16.07.20

El_Trolo
And I do not speak for all. I now could care less about the appearance of Dina, because the gameplay is not much will in the eye to throw. Unless the cutscene is not in the profile.

E
El_Trolo 16.07.20

make fun of her nose - you don't have to, because in this case, you are a redneck, which is not worthy to play the game Naughty Dog.
Before the game did to show people the spectacle, which will see the reality, beautiful people, scary monsters and exciting adventures. And now, because of all sjw, we are inundated with games about monsters, which I can see on the way to the boutiques and simulation of the entrances because of the abundance of howeidi.

Lodurr
Honest Jewish anti-Semite. And why did you spgashivaete?

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 16.07.20

El_Trolo
El_Trolo wrote:
beautiful people, scary monsters
And now - terrible people, beautiful monsters XD

P
Posledovatel 16.07.20

Vladimiralexandrov366 wrote:
And now - terrible people, beautiful monsters XD
The Witcher rights

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 16.07.20

ArikAndAnzorik
Ellie may just hugging a friend in a friendly way.

23hudo 16.07.20

The drum

A
Anderby 20.04.21

Do not care at all, but it seems to me that in 20 years in the next remaster Dina will be replaced by a man.

L
Lex-one 20.04.21

Anderby
Yes, bibiguly sooner, and will be pregnant with triplets.