3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 18.01.20 12:56 am

Who/where to sell trophies (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe the answer was already, but I have not found. Do not delete the topic please.
Tell me who in the game you can sell the trophies for vedmachi orders? Not for nothing how do you suggest all the traders, and for their real value...
About this place I know:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1506/5c/511d90849c69.jpg

Once talked with him, sold him a dozen trophies. and he ran out of money. I think I'll come back later. And to return it to me does not want to talk...no Stupid actions. In the inventory two dozen trophies, carried weight because it suffers greatly, anyway they are useless no one duplicates another bonus(( And to sell for a song - sorry. Please tell me how to be? I have a bug or is there someone else to whom you can sell everything for a decent amount?
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakota 18.01.20

Илья11
In quest of unraveling the tangle of the customer killed when you take the order and do not pass it, so can hanging.

c
cypok001 18.01.20

there is a mod to change the properties of the trophies. put it and some of the trophies do not need to sell, became good bonuses. downloaded on the nexus

S
Santey81 18.01.20

And I have the alchemist refuses to speak , a number of NPCs button E is active , and he had just the inscription, the alchemist , what are they doing ?

S
Santey81 18.01.20

After passing the quests of the Island of fog and a showdown in the kaer Morhen , all sold alchemist - lost ((

v
vadigor 18.01.20

patch 1.06 items from the alchemist disappear. but not all. selectively. and once, to go out and go to trade - things not.

F
Furious2517 18.01.20

GventPlayer the tale of how a Jew in the Witcher played.

V
Vadim Liubas 18.01.20

GventPlayer
Furious2517

there might be a fire))) people gave very practical advice to players!

R
Ramzes181276 18.01.20

Furious2517
He helped others their experiences and tips on how better to sell everything\to buy.
If the Jew was used as a joke, but offset. If differently, then I would call it the spirit and you next Nazi.

X
Xodat 18.01.20

Guys, help please Council. Sticky the blood and wine on Ps4, and by accident when rid of the junk someone sold Arondit, noticed the loss only sposta a couple of days. Does it make sense to run around the merchants and look for it in their shop?

T
Towelie75 18.01.20

Xodat
The point is, all the swords and armor 100% buy back.

X
Xodat 18.01.20

Sadness pichal.... Bypassed all sellers. The sword was never found. What to do I'll never know... ((( save him is also gone(((

T
Towelie75 18.01.20

Xodat
It is a pity that you PS4, on PC at least console you can add, if accidentally leaked.

M
Mihail Rakcheev 18.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
Cake)you will need 30K to master the runes in the stone hearts, and 13k at Corvo Bianco in blood and wine)

D
DANger B.I.G. 18.01.20

Michael Rakcheev
I don't need anything)) it has been 5 years. Connecting...

M
Mihail Rakcheev 18.01.20

яDANger B. I. G.
I in case anyone else is interested in this subject, and will stumble on this post)