3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhangel 18.01.20 01:12 am

With whom do you plan to build relationships in the Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With Jenifer or Triss
191 Comments
Sort by:
12Ba4 18.01.20

And Triss is not red. brown hair-not red

G
GGame 18.01.20

I will not need someone to build a relationship, I'll just have to beat [censured])))

R
RedDrag0n 18.01.20

GGame
Mats the next time will be punished.

G
GGame 18.01.20

RedDrag0n
I disguised as I could, usually do not write so. I'll keep that in mind.

S
Sergey Komissarov 18.01.20

Either both or none!

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.01.20

Build relationships? House 3?

s
sabrido 18.01.20

It is not known yet whether choice or forced upon Yon in the story, but if you can then Tris. That a good reason for it in the second part ran?

R
Rockandrolllove 18.01.20

Of Course Triss!! Not just because I've saved the whole of part 2! And Geralt already loved her, I must remain honest to the end...Tell Jennifer that she was late!

R
Rockandrolllove 18.01.20

sabrido
She does not)) I think they're a story in his spirit will compete, what will then sit in a nail-biting and head to break - who are all the same to choose a favorite thing CDPR is to make people think and it's very cool!

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.01.20

Triss of course. The weakness I have for red. In life and in games.

s
savawerty 18.01.20

for fun c pediculati the bard. what was his name? funtik?
and finally, this question would be more appropriate in the sims. and here is who the developers will make it and the will

s
seffko 18.01.20

With striga, of course.

B
Ben121212 18.01.20

Triss, as in the previous parts (well, in General I set up there in those parts, now to continue anymore, and Yennifer let another Geralt is looking for ) )

a
andrewGaara 18.01.20

Francis I
Join. Also most liked Philip Algart in the second part. It's a pity she won't be in the third part, even if only as a NPC with quests (if I'm not mistaken she's kind of lesbian :) and its gestochene tortured and killed :( ).
And on the topic of Yennifer.

G
Ghostt124r 18.01.20

Your mom azazazaz)))10_)))0)) sabka zero

M
Monster_JAM 18.01.20

Confirmed that will it be possible to choose with whom to build relationships?

G
G.O.A.T 18.01.20

Me personally girls like Jenifer don't like it when I read books, like her BPE to arrange, so in the first pass, choose, probably, Triss.

M
Monster_JAM 18.01.20

Triss is also not a fountain.

m
mordvin121 18.01.20

The choice is hard,but I'm more inclined to Yennefer
All write that she is a bitch,but a bitch she was in the first two books then each book got better and better always loved Geralt and CRIS(as the daughter),eshe those who read the book should remember that she was ready to die with Geralt and if any of CRIS would die with him
Spoilerage Imgur kindly asked him to cut my veins
then at the end he sacrifices himself in an attempt to save Geralt from death, consciously giving all their strength and die with him.
That Triss is good and she's not a bitch, too, are wrong
Triss (being the best friend of Yennefer)have used Sora Geralt and Yennefer and seduced him,then she took the loss of the memory of Geralt, and again tempted him(good people don't do that) .Plus, Triss was always true to the Lodge of sorceresses(maybe except the second part).Geralt is in fact never to Triss, not what experienced slept with her a few times and everything,he even sorceress of Fringilla Vigo(from the book) more experienced than Triss.
Most choose Triss because there was no alternative in the first two parts of the game,but I will do what would Geralt choose Yennefer
THIS IS PURELY MY OPINION OR ANYONE NOT IMPOSE IT.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.01.20

With left hand))