3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhangel 18.01.20 01:12 am

With whom do you plan to build relationships in the Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With Jenifer or Triss
191 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik0LaI123 18.01.20

Ennifer still need to find

A
Arhangel 18.01.20

Nikolai_Prizrak
So like in the third Witcher, and we'll look for her in the story

G
GyJIeBeR 18.01.20

Of course , bitch , Jennifer, I did the book began to read ugh her character is violent , but Geralt loves .Read the book better , 2 words to describe the heroine.

Oh yeah how could I forget..CRIS! ..

V
Vitya Gonchar 18.01.20

it is still early to talk about it

S
Simorli 18.01.20

There is no Jenifer is Jennifer. Read the book of the Lord.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 18.01.20

C Yennefer of course, because she is the love of my life Geralt.

W
WarlokIII 18.01.20

If there is a Yennefer with her... after all, it's free nevana love Geralt...
I hope to be CRIS, if it is, then it too will be in a good relationship, like a father with his daughter...
And Buttercup will be on th...to send, by tovarisci)))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 18.01.20

View more of what Jennifer would do. Maybe her character will be even worse than in the books :D

l
lookaway 18.01.20

with Buttercup will build.
Hello bioware

N
NPhysicist 18.01.20

The question should be: who do you prefer to build a relationship in the first passage? :)

I hope that poles will be able to play the way Ian (albeit brainwashed) in accordance with the Canon. If the balance of the game will give the opportunity, it will give preference first to her, no doubt.

L
Last Engineer 18.01.20

Only Zoltan, only Hardcore

V
Vistrim 18.01.20

I think I will Look in the game and will understand with whom you can build,we'll see. we will not speculate.

101Bender101 18.01.20

given that Yennifer leaked info about the Box , and probably about the North just do .. no matter who she is in the book , she's already dead. will continue with Triss . I have not read the book , but I know that she did not betray , do not throw , and if not deceived , but did not use lies to their advantage .... the possible appearance cintree (or whatever vedmochka name is ) ..no this is too much .I do not need dragon age two novels with everyone ...

D
Dj Jock 18.01.20

Only Triss. I hate the selfish, Jennifer.

N
Nik-Gamer 18.01.20

Yennifer

D
DemonKuts 18.01.20

TRIS!!!

Z
Zhizn dermo 18.01.20

Only Tris.

b
bloomm 18.01.20

C the first man.

D
Dj Jock 18.01.20

75% will choose Triss in the beginning due to the fact he was with her in the first two parts, the remaining 25%, Jennifer wants to try his luck with her....

E
EZK 18.01.20

Harem both))