3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 18.01.20 01:13 am

Cyberpunk 2077 VS Red dead redemption 2? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I suspect that will not reach cyberpet to offspring Rockstar in terms of graphics, story, exploring the world etc. what do you think?
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 18.01.20

the game is definitely not

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

KingBaby
the dialogue is cyberpunk at the third Witcher will remain, I think

R
Razox 18.01.20

Dogma
That is, will pass рдр2 on easy?) Because рдр2 but to put it mildly so-so, at least certainly not outstanding.

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Razox
no do not bypass the word no forgot to add

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

And you coffee stronger brew, Yes, tell fortunes, maybe what will come out and sensible!

Or maybe first wait for release not long from now, only 3 months, and there are already going to decide what more to like?

R
Razox 18.01.20

Рдр2 weak but still, all too plastic or something.
Their screenshots of proof of kin:
Spoiler

And just like comparing different permissions on PixelNet images from 720 to 5K, the game is different.

Yes FullHD and 2K pixel soap, even 4K is not very odd in the background 5K

M
MunchkiN 616 18.01.20

puck is unclear what was cyberpunk
DDR 2 about the expanse and caravans there should be a large area with travona
cyberpunk seems to me a kind of Deus ex where you can ride tractare from job to job and to kill everyone in the building and to leave on the tractor. considering that this city is the density of the world there probably needs to be bigger
have DDR 2 obsolete will znachitsya technology in terms of global osveshenia shadows and reflections. the world kibenok should correctly work with a large number of dynamic light sources is irregular in shape and mixed color is possible only with realtively cool global illumination to be walking past the whorehouse Sluts nabuhaut glowing cigarette shines not through the collar and all have illumination and Windows sprite when close 3D model and and there are people 3D Tits 3D too. the streets are dusty and smoky volumetric there silhouettes of helicopters litut. if none of this will probably be high poly and soda cans then cyberpunk probably graphically Refinishes lose with a howl the world

D
Diablonos 18.01.20

Dogma
I think for puchero effect needed to write Cyberpunk 2077 VS Red dead redemption 2 VS Death Stranding?

A
Ar4er2016 18.01.20

The topic about anything.

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

Dogma wrote:
in terms of graphics
In DDR but the bottom 10 years ago, it even bypasses Turkey. The truth is cyberpace nothing showed. And when you consider what grafon was padmaka, it most likely will not be as optimizin.. ass burning and tears I Wang. Skrine don't thank. ))

A
Ar4er2016 18.01.20

Lodurr
You're in the game play or the graphics?

D
Diablonos 18.01.20

Ar4er2016
On his bucket? Except that Euro fuck simulator at 30 fps.

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

Ar4er2016 wrote:
You're in the game play or the graphics?
Started. ))
Recent years in the dialogue to play more and what not. )
Diablonos wrote:
On his bucket?
On my bucket games screenshots from фолл4 is the reference. xD)
Rzhach and only.

T
Tiktotayou124 02.12.20

I hope it's rofl)

T
Tiktotayou124 02.12.20

Razox
Too fat) at least rtx 2080 ti pulls this game in 45 fps on the ultras in 4K. A 5K will probably be cinematic 24-30.

R
Razox 02.12.20

Tiktotayou124
I personally still think so. Although if of course to render the game in 5k-8k then of course it will be a completely different thing, and it will be a contender for the best schedule. Purely tried to run for the sake of "look-and-look", it is yes, on the face of Arthur is directly visible. It's like a "Tse peramoga."
But at 2k-4k it's already "well that gay." Playing with the dance for the future, maybe in 20 years and play in 8k resolution on the ultra, and the picture will still be "good". It's like the first high-resolution edge. But that's another story.
Kst himself played on a 2k monitor with a render of 4k, well, that somehow a clearer picture was, sacrificing of course and fps and very many settings, the price of everything else shorter)
Tiktotayou124 wrote:
And 5K will probably be cinematic 24-30.

Kst, noticed that in the screen of the resolution comparison, the texture of the caterpillar appears only at 5k? That's it! That's why permission plays a key role in graphene, and it needs to be given. After all, without super high resolutions, we just do not see the whole picture. And even a few graphonistic games can play with new colors, if of course these "caterpillars" have drawn for earlier. In the 2 as you see the caterpillars "drawn", it remains to take advantage of it, someday.

T
Tiktotayou124 02.12.20

Razox
I know we don't see it) the game with a streak for the future. But the effects and textures of hats can be appreciated at "highly" already in FHD)

T
Tiktotayou124 02.12.20

Razox
Razox wrote:
Kst, noticed that in the screen of the resolution comparison, the texture of the caterpillar appears only at 5k? That's it! So permission plays a key role in graphene
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... I can't see the texture of the caterpillar on such a small screen, can you do more or put it somewhere so I can check it all out and look it through?

R
RPOCLABB 02.12.20

Dogmit
When it comes out and find out, and generally do not care on the schedule, as long as it was not quite wooden was not a 2000s, the main thing that the rest would be at the level, and then do not want me to play a game with good graphics, such a slather.

s
saa0891 02.12.20

The cowboy simulator is very, very boring and tedious, half an hour jump to the mission then completed the mission and again half an hour of racing, with what to speed up this process can not, moreover, the NPS also slow down these actions, if you want to replay the mission that would fulfill the additional conditions it turns into hell, in it full of stupid elements, Cyberpunk 2077 will be at times dynamic and diverse. ,I'm not talking about quests that can be passed in different ways, choose different solutions, etc. that will have different consequences, well, and of course in terms of mechanics will be much more variety due to different abilities, ranging from stealth to hacking enemies.