3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 18.01.20 01:13 am

Cyberpunk 2077 VS Red dead redemption 2? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I suspect that will not reach cyberpet to offspring Rockstar in terms of graphics, story, exploring the world etc. what do you think?
56 Comments
Sort by:
l
lesorub88 13.12.20

Protocol10
Did I say I had a weak PC? It's just that the 2nd is very boring for me.

M
Marsj 13.12.20

lesorub88
And the cyberpek will be boring, the same staging, and shooting is even worse, as stupid opponents than in the ddr2. If you compare Cyberpek on gameplay, it's with Deus Ex.

Z
Zhizn dermo 13.12.20

RDR 2 and in general all games about cowboys addressed primarily to Americans. These are their stories and traditions.
I will never be driven into such games, banal is not interested in them to play.
Cyberpunk is our future. Whether we like it or not, it will come anyway. And frankly it is impossible not to trudge from all these implants and rippers. One of my favorite topics at all.

l
lesorub88 13.12.20

Life is crap
Well said in the subject.

l
lesorub88 13.12.20

Marsj
Now I'm rocking punk will appreciate well or not))

13-th 13.12.20

RDR2 top

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.12.20

You can compare the graphics in my videos, both in 1440p, rdr ultra preset, cyber full ultra with rtx) I like rdr2 more, but cyberpunk mesmerizes with the night city and all these reflections and .. let's just say, in general, it's not so simple

l
lesorub88 17.12.20

Yakov Budnikov In my
opinion, the rays in the CP are not worth sacrificing fps for them, I play 2080 fps without them well beyond 60+ and great, and even after the last patch, the game works well.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.12.20

lesorub88
I play with them, then turn them off, to be honest, after 5 minutes I forget what settings I have, and well, I play in fhd, there are 60+ with them, all the more so without, I recorded video in 1440p for tests

s
saa0891 17.12.20

Two games I bought and they disappointed me.

l
lesorub88 17.12.20

Yakov Budnikov
In the current realities, 1080 is not relevant, the lengths start from 1440 and above)))

l
lesorub88 17.12.20

saa0891
Rdr 2 on release in steamy bought 15-30 minutes after the start and flew out, maybe it was necessary to put it on the volcano, but freaked out and made a return, then downloaded the torrent, how she was lashed out and from her sadness reached Velentine and erased to shit, and here KP checked out and she has great potential

s
saa0891 17.12.20

lesorub88
RDR 2 I did not master at all, but not because of technical problems, I was doing fine and there were no problems with the launch, it was just too boring and tedious, most of the time was spent riding a horse, Cyberpunk 2077 would go to the end, that's all the plot, the characters and the main quest are interesting, especially when Jonia appears, it's just awesome done (the Projects always knew how to do this), but the world (although again there are no complaints about the visual part, it is also made very cool and perfectly conveys the atmosphere of cyberpunk), the rest quests, activities, etc. unfortunately turned out to be at the level of the Yubisoft jerk, which is of course sad, it would be better if they did something at the level of the second witcher where there was no open world, but on the other hand, each location and quest was perfectly worked out, and in the third witcher there were a lot of interesting additional quests.

H
D
Derley 17.12.20

In RDR2 I did not like the shooting very much .. Not because, in fact, it consists of looking out of cover, firing, hiding. This is just normal, atmospheric for such an era .. I don’t like it, don’t understand what kind of registration of bullets hit, you cannot build your own tactics, you must kill the enemy as soon as possible, because not everything depends on you, if your partner is killed, then all your tactics are down the drain. And it looks like throwing a dice in a tabletop, will they kill your Artner right away or not, what will come out? you were told that this is a shelter, it does not get into it) It's generally funny when they come in your back, come from the side, but you don't care). Everything else is super in RDR2 .. And with cyberpunk, perhaps I'll wait with conclusions before

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

Both games are slag.