3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 18.01.20 01:18 am

Technical issues (Death to Spies)

Theme for technical questions about the game Death to spies.
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wehrwolf87 18.01.20

people need momomi , I have a video card FX 5500 and all over the screen mellowdee white spots turned out to be patch v1.1 this bug has newstravel whether kakogoto way most reset this problem ?

f
fakell008 18.01.20

Hmm...I don't know what to say...

U
UG0_CHaVeS 18.01.20

There are two options, either change the wood or try to remove video codecs

f
fakell008 18.01.20

And it is better to reinstall windows)

M
Marongo 18.01.20

The tear up some wolf ass,
On some cards, especially the GeForce 5200/5500 have the triangles of textures, forming white spots.

A workaround: go to Authors of the main menu. Loss will stop until you exit the game.

S
Strelok 001 18.01.20

help who can...Set toy with daemonom tools,play,play and then launch and it says error.What is the reason.

L
Lord_Thief 18.01.20

If you just death to spies - that is, No cd. Better play with him.

j
jokerxxxx 18.01.20

PIPL MNU during the game (this hat was still in 1 piece but not in all missions ) the mouse itself is the camera as if turning a pancake can't control -what's going on is this-passed 1 mission rules, and secondly, in all this pain twists as he wants a camera Dasha corridor rules not pass ))))

S
STROGOV 18.01.20

Try nastrojkah of UPRAVLENIE all default to put, maybe you accidentally hit the invert mouse!

K
Komkov_dima 18.01.20

How to view the model of the game?

A
Alex0089 18.01.20

I have a problem with creating profile. I write it, I press OK and nothing happens. In both parts.

P
PaveL08 18.01.20

In addition to the Moment of truth, appeared friezes + strange reflections of the surface. Here's a screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Or is it some sort of specially processed filters?)

Here's another:
pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JmenTich 18.01.20

Set the game Death to Spies 2007 version 1.0 but when I run a black screen and across the screen runs the inscription resolution is not found, pliz tell me how to fix this.

T
Temnyy_Master 18.01.20

PaveL08
I have the same glare,I thought it was only in the dark room is garbage,but this infection always and even when light,is terribly annoying.I think this is a game effect,you solved the problem?

555mafiozzo555 18.01.20

This is not a game effect. This is a bug.

R
Ruslan Druzenko 18.01.20

Hello world!)I have here what the problem is:when you start the game is a blue screen and saysInvalid formwhat to do?Help!

V
Vadim Moroz 18.01.20

What is it with this damn camera? Stupid to go up dramatically turn the camera, and then she shifted! The game becomes impossible!!!

P
Pigling 18.01.20

Vadim Moroz
Same thing if I heard you correctly and to this is:
Spoiler

V
Vadim Moroz 18.01.20

Pigling
These bugs I do not have, only the camera

P
Pigling 18.01.20

Vadim Moroz