3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20 09:03 pm

Trailer of the game (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Hello ! I am sure you are all burning with no patience like me. I want to see some of Geympleya, but it is not. To dilute all this boring, want to talk about chips the game. Write your guesses in the comments. So first of all, I would like to play for Peter, and most importantly, since our Spidey will have Web shooters, it would be very cool to recharge cartridge, and to do the composition of web Pitara at home. I would like to have a lot of costumes. Would love to have the opportunity to travel to Queens (as in Ultimate Spider-man), the island of Freedom (as in Spider-Man 2) and I want to have a mission on Governor's Island. It is large and it is possible to arrange all sorts of entertainment, such as Amusement Park. And it would be cool if there Spidey fought the Green Goblin.
That is, all but soon I will write a lot of what I would like to see in the game, and you share your opinions with me. Good luck and have fun !
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revive 18.01.20

For lack of a PS4 I'm not really waiting for a new toy. And something special it was not expected. The trailer did not impress me.

K
Kapitan Rossiya 18.01.20

Revive
Similarly.

S
Shiray Ryu 18.01.20

You can only list what was in the other games of spider, and it's mostly side quests and flying through NY.
Don't know what could possibly be in the game about him, except the plot.

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

Shiray Ryu
And I think that the developers will make all the game standing !Revive
And I don't have a PS4

R
Revive 18.01.20

Shiray Ryu
Soglasen. Vse, chto mogli pokazatь - have already shown. The most promising direction in terms of ideas, Spiders from different dimensions, as in SMSD.

K
Kapitan Rossiya 18.01.20

Revive
Ego even kills the exclusivity.

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

Captain Russia
I think that the series will die

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

Revive
Don't think the developers have said that this is their personal project, not associated with either games or comics or movies. But the appearance of Mr. Negativity very much, as it is a serious villain, and about him almost nobody knows :(

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

Shiray Ryu
And yet the new chips will be ! Realistic weather change (Yes it will be possible Winter Spidey :)

realistic change of day and night (see screenshots on Twitter) and do a lot of different New features, and saydkvesty all be on the level !

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

Shiray Ryu
Web Spidey will be able to produce of two hands (like in the old Spider-Man 2 ps2) I love it !

s
sosic 01 18.01.20

To be honest I would like is a new game spider the continuation of something from the old series of games such as ultimate spider spider-man 2 . Yes, I know that there are Disnay infinity 2.0 and I play it , but it is not the feelings which gave me ultimate spider-man in his time. Though Disnay infinity 2.0 and was created for the cartoon ultimate spider-man or anything similar to playing 2005

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

sosic 01
Ultimate Spider-Man 2 ? Hey I also wanted her to do ! Just very recently read good old comics and ponostalgirovat. Would like to make a remaster, where it would be read more enjoyed the story, and there would be new characters

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

sosic 01
But a new game I am also really looking forward to

s
sosic 01 18.01.20

superheroes forever
Dreaming is not bad

R
Revive 18.01.20

superheroes forever
I was talking about gameplay.

R
Revive 18.01.20

Captain Russia
In a sense, Yes. But unfinished projects are also more popular than it did.

K
Kapitan Rossiya 18.01.20

Revive
V rgap Yes. The result is a balance. It will be interesting to see the net profit of the game - whether it will rise or fall relative to the last game and the most sold.

K
Kapitan Rossiya 18.01.20

superheroes forever
Well, looking at what the plan.

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

How can I wait for this game !!! Imagine what there will be flights on the web ! The city will generally be a lively and realistic ! Even if the costumes were, at all !!!!!!

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

People remember Tom Holland when he was with a skateboard ? It would be great to travel with Peter around new York on a skateboard in the new game ! Agree ?