3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20 09:03 pm

Trailer of the game (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Hello ! I am sure you are all burning with no patience like me. I want to see some of Geympleya, but it is not. To dilute all this boring, want to talk about chips the game. Write your guesses in the comments. So first of all, I would like to play for Peter, and most importantly, since our Spidey will have Web shooters, it would be very cool to recharge cartridge, and to do the composition of web Pitara at home. I would like to have a lot of costumes. Would love to have the opportunity to travel to Queens (as in Ultimate Spider-man), the island of Freedom (as in Spider-Man 2) and I want to have a mission on Governor's Island. It is large and it is possible to arrange all sorts of entertainment, such as Amusement Park. And it would be cool if there Spidey fought the Green Goblin.
That is, all but soon I will write a lot of what I would like to see in the game, and you share your opinions with me. Good luck and have fun !
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

What if the game is not just Manhattan and Queens and Brooklyn ? Would have been cool !

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

And if there was ognena web as in the good old Spider-Man 2000 ? And if it would be possible to reinvent the web, and pump it ?! My God, I'm expecting at least some gameplay ! Soon to be Paris Game Week and the Playstation Experience !!!

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

I wish this game had a minimap in the corner of the screen, all sorts of columns of health (Hillbrow), because they spoil the experience ! And flying around the city without any barriers of form. That was just a map which you can open by pressing the key, please ! Incidentally, in The Amazing Spider-Man just could disable the minimap by pressing

B
Bodya Pavuk 18.01.20

What do you think about villains ? It is clear already that there will be Mr. Negativity. But I want to still had venom, and then he would have been Antivenom. Well, in the trailer a saw Sandman, but the lane still shows that it is a bridge. Though of course we all remember that where there were a lot of villains play was bad, but I believe developers !
Oh! And I almost forgot ! The poster by which Spidey flies in the trailer was written Vote for Osbourne, that is, in this game Gary or Norman Osborne intends to become a mayor ! If this is so, then the city will be plunged into tyranny ! Still can't wait to find out the cause of a white logo on the suit !

L
Lex Lutor 18.01.20

Well guys, now when the game came out, what can you say?

G
Grog_King 18.01.20

Lex Lutor
Well, personally, I geymlpey, plot, and atmosphere, the game went to cheer. She passed the story, and some side effects. The total percentage of passing is now 70%, and how sad it is that so fast ran. A game like the long pass. Although maybe it's just me so quickly passed.
Overall, the game is gorgeous. Like most Sony exclusives. This is a good job.
In anticipation of the DLC.

T
Tanc2021 18.01.20

this Batman