3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sandro_sar 18.09.19 07:40 pm

Runes and glyphs - useful or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone figured out this new system in Stone hearts? Specifically with guns interested in the question, did not understand, if there is a sense at least some enchants on swords or better to leave the stones? Armor like that on the itself while stopped on return 30% of damage in attack, but the enchantment on the swords seem useless
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 18.09.19

Also I think, but interested in the opinions of experts.

E
Eraser101 18.09.19

Eternal preservation of the improvements from the bench and the sharpening looks good. And the increasing distance of the vortex is a good thing...

D
Dos9ra 18.09.19

The most important thing that the chest can impose klipovoe word on orbitee arrows-this pays for the mechanics in the game!=)

k
kellandro 18.09.19

I agree with all the above, I would add that for me (a steel sword) the best rune word is the improvement of"the whirlwind strikes and punching kick. Increases the radius of whirlwind by almost half, and fatal blow it became possible to use from a distance of two meters - a very strong boost.
About the dumplings - did not understand, and I think this is a weak effect.
On a silver sword left burning (three runes, 15%), but also suitable ice. IMHO, the ability for 3-5 seconds to sideselling of the enemy are more valuable than any effect of the rune words if we are talking about a battle with a major monster, or boss. At the maximum of this disable has saved my life and helped to cope with a particularly dangerous opponent.

By the way, I think that rune word that gives +50% DMG if you have full HP - quite interesting and usability in some cases. Perhaps it is for the steel sword.
A very strong effect is a combination of Geralt deposited in the aard/Igny, the enchantment of the charged sword", and the word piticescu improving Igny to fire ring armor. This is really may be one of the most deadly combinations in the game.

k
kellandro 18.09.19

Speaking of glyphs. New glyph that gives HP recovery - very successful. They almost completely replace the Swallow which is now necessary to use only in the most critical cases. I put 6 new Big glyphs recovery, two in gloves, pants and boots. Regeneration - 18хп/sec, great!

But...no problem, no cost. Passed 2 hours playing, and I noticed that the regeneration seems to have disappeared. Looked inventory - all 6 glyphs disappeared without a trace! This, incidentally, is not less than 10 thousand Novigrad crowns, blood. Of course, if desired, money can return from the console, but very frustrating and disappointing!
Such are the bugs. Interestingly, this happens with all the new glyphs? Anyone had something similar?

PS
Of course, these glyphs are relevant only for the highest difficulty levels.
P. P. S.
Put in a new set of Snakes.

s
sandro_sar 18.09.19

kellandro
thank you, very sensible all painted

k
kellandro 18.09.19

sandro_sar
And thank you for your kind words!

B
Blinkin 18.09.19

is it possible somewhere to get new recipes for rune words? or all the ones available on the 3rd level of the shop is high, and in the world there is nowhere else to find?

A
Adamantokha 18.09.19

I enchanted a sword on Ophir Igny the master of the runes ! When the last breath of the enemy , he exploded and arson standing next to his partner ! PS: there is a magic spell ! Others not tested . (Level 3 Spell )

T
Terving 18.09.19

How to see damage when using vats? Put on Ophir sword, consolidation, but the numbers remained the same as without it.

K
KeKLoL15000 18.09.19

Terving
Put a consolidation, sharpening their swords and armor (the armor is also in effect) and in the inventory bottom right corner will change everything, you can check before and after

T
Terving 18.09.19

Nothing changes. Maybe a bug?

7 look 18.09.19

The cheat improvement. I after him the silver sword damage was 2717, and iron 1923.
But with the new glyph glitch happened. Put the three glyph to restore health +3 armor, pants and boots. After rejoining the game, they disappear. So with the glyph strength +100.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

7 look
I have the same thing, with all the new glyphs inserted in the armor of the school of the wolf. After exiting the game or reloading the save all acquired by overwork glyphs disappear without a trace. Ophir magic not otherwise.

7 look 18.09.19

ZorbaBudda
It seems that this is the problem of patch 1.10. Sorry, good glyphs.

O
Old_Nick 18.09.19

Terving ...Nothing has changed...
Should get sword.
Izmeneniya will be visible if you open the inventory, when the sword in hand

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

7 look
Yet solved the problem radically, has cast itself glyphs recovery console, and every time you log into the game they put on the new.

T
Terving 18.09.19

Old_Nick
Thank you! Figured out the damage of the sword school of the snake, just crazy)))

V
Vladislav128 18.09.19

I enchanted steel sword for the improvement of the vortex, it is really efficient, but better in the silver paste simple runes on the ignition or poisoning. And armor is not dealt with, left until the glyphs quena)

C
CemKey 18.09.19

Has anyone tried the enchantment on clothing associated with the sign of Yrden. Something like: When the enemy attacks overlaps irden, in this place there is a Glyph irden. What does it mean? I tried, but did not understand.