3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ave9 18.09.19 07:40 pm

How lame you are!

Well I will first, as much as allows existence.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 18.09.19

as much as you think yourself flawed

m
maxxim1891 18.09.19

What do you mean flawed?

P
Pilat. 18.09.19

maxxim1891
well, the flaws in yourself what critical see? if they disturb you. how to fight?

H
Him4enko 18.09.19

Why you wrote this? Well pay attention to you, then what? 0 Sense

m
maxxim1891 18.09.19

Pilat.
Okay, thanks! But I'm the author wanted to ask!

D
Dogmit 18.09.19

maxxim1891
it is obvious that the author is concerned by the idea that he is flawed, so he created the theme

V
Vaipen 18.09.19

How may feel flawed one for whom the Allergy summer that's 90 days of hell. First you acinet leak snot 24/7, then when the body thinks that this torture I used, start coughing, but if the body deems that in this form I represent insufficiently pathetic, starts konyuktivit. That is his favorite the Egyptian penalty in which you experience such a pain in the eyes that I want them removed and rinsed in a disinfecting solution.

m
maxxim1891 18.09.19

Dogma
OK. I will say for myself. I'm so flawed that they do not put the minuses in the comments, and if and put (which is rare), it will explain what I do not agree! Repent, brother, REPENT!!!! Do NOT judge strictly!!!

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 18.09.19

Oh what topics did not come up D How lame you are? Well... I believe smiling is perfect and flawed... well, maybe just a little bit, just a little somewhere in the depths of consciousness...

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Ave9 wrote:
How lame you are?
The same question as how are you a redneck? ) I don't know if the generally accepted concept of rednecks or inferiority every man gives his personal rating (or adopted team, among friends etc).

You can see in the comparison. For example, one person works full time and gets in Russia is not above"official average SN, has a family and all that. The other man is the rich son (major, Golden boy) and wastes the money on parties in General. As if enjoying life and all that. Which of these two is more flawed or more cattle? ?

N
Nurp 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
... one person works full time and gets in Russia is not above"official average SN, has a family and all that. The other man is the rich son (major, Golden boy) and wastes the money on parties in General.
Which of these two is more flawed or more cattle?
Uh, maybe the President with his government, which accepts this order of things? Not?

A

Nurp wrote:
maybe the President with his government, which accepts this order of things? Not?
About how! Also option 8) That is, the System is flawed. As our world (the human world) ?

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 18.09.19

Our shortcomings is a continuation of our strengths © Georgy Gurevich, a Soviet Jewish writer.
From myself I will add - if you have no deficiencies, then what you will do to your dignity? Or they have just grow from birth? Oh how flawed thought Einstein, because he did not speak till 9 years - and what is the result? How then was flawed Agatha Christie, if she couldn't recognize letters individually, she wrote a single line of his famous works - everything is just dictated, never used synonyms, - all her books are written said and never told or spoke, if she had to stress the suspiciousness of some character, it is two or three pages in a row, wrote that the character looked suspicious, suspiciously narrowed her eyes and so on and the number of characters in her books always greater than 9, so the brain of the reader into a trance-like state and did not have time to analyze the plot to understand who the killer is. In General, to read her books in the original language - worse than Chinese torture, brain stem from the ears after ten pages, but she's, like, a classic of the detective genre. And as the killer of forests - it is flawed or talented? So who then is flawed - the producer or the consumer? System or those who live in the system and does nothing to change it?
Who is more flawed - the one who sees only usernote or the one who sees the flawed in itself, and often the first clue?
- Yasha, you go to a lecture by Bertica Einstein?
- Sho he will say?
- Sho all the world's respect.
- How is it?
- Well, for example, you spend five seconds in bed with his Sarah - that's a lot or a little? And if five seconds of ass on a hot skillet?
And sho, with this Hochma he wants to have success here in Odessa?
All the world's a mess, all the people - b..d, and e..NY lantern, yeah.

A

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
From myself I will add - if you have no deficiencies, then what you will do to your dignity?
Probably not what and against the background of other people that have flaws ;]

G
Gauguin 18.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
if you have no shortcomings, then what you will do to your dignity?
It is obvious that of the ideal sample. Something is definitely wrong with your logic.

A

Gauguin wrote:
It is obvious that of the ideal sample
Right, from God. For in the image and likeness of Him, as it were. Another thing: the absolute right of choice that is given to us ) And then the problems begin: war, violence and other mundane things for a person that gives in to temptations and spiritually degraded in the process... And who stirs? Everything is in the hands of the individual, the right choice is all, and the origins of morality lie in the soul. Public education is understandable, but public morality will not replace the divine spark (personal morality, morality comes from the soul)...

G
Gauguin 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well...there is no choice but to agree. Not freedom of the will with its light and dark sides - the price of love. Without freedom love is like a manifestation of good will would be impossible.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Right, from God. For in the image and likeness of Him, as it were. Another thing: the absolute right of choice that is given to us ) And then the problems begin: war, violence and other mundane things for a person that gives in to temptations and spiritually degraded in the process... And who stirs? Everything is in the hands of the individual, the right choice is all, and the origins of morality lie in the soul. Public education is understandable, but public morality will not replace the divine spark (personal morality, morality comes from the soul)...
Colleague, let's define some terminology. If in the image and likeness - it was Elohim, that is plural, as recorded in the Torah (the Lord God in PGM-version), because the let us make man in the image and likeness (Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 26), plus FREEDOM of the WILL, yeah. Well, and created, respectively, four races, in the image and likeness of each of the Elohim-creators. And divine spark" - is fucking a journeyman by the name Yahweh (Jehovah, he is Almighty, but according to the Torah - El (Eloah, "Elah") of Yahweh, that is, the singular, one of the Elohim,) which I blinded him from what was" and then this piece of dirt breathed into his face the breath of life; and man became a living soul (Genesis, Chapter 2, verse 7), that is, NOT FOR THE IMAGE, AND STUPIDLY OUT OF THE DUST OF THE EARTH. So you decide - or You are given the right to choose, and then You are created in the image and likeness of one of the Elohim, or Your ancestor breathed soul, and then You are in the image and likeness, and therefore the right choice, as free will is not given. Then the difference in moral positions: the descendant of a piece of dirt has no morality - anything El, Yahweh, and moral. Well, let's say, righteous Lot impregnated his own daughters when he escaped from Sodom and Gomorrah, and kagbe nicho, just to be stopped, then El is Yahweh pleased, and Sodom and Gomorrah with all the inhabitants indiscriminately for anything that was displeasing to Yahweh El the face of the earth erased, yeah. Again, Cain Abel thundered, for he was a typical victim of corporate conspiracy, and then came and asked his grandfather to punish him, even if it is too Bang - no remained alive, were sent to the land of nod with a sign, they say, he who touches Cain, Cain shall be avenged seven times (to the seventh generation, RSA), and there lived beautiful, woman, got, give birth to children, the city was built; so much, a lot of good people did, unlike fucking Abel. So the moral was Abel to Bang, El Yahweh approved! Again, was Jericho, was the anger of Moses on those who in his absence had come to worship Mammon (Mammon) and the Golden calf, the APIs - because the second commandment otmelivaetsja not to violate don't do yourself an idol, or any likeness of anything in heaven above, on earth beneath or in the water under the earth. Not bow down to them or serve them Ad automatically. Yes, for all who GMP and who worships painted planks and wears a crucifix - Ad automatically, not to mention others, at least another three, constantly break the commandments.
Well, karoch, You poneli. ;)

M
MORE 000 18.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
Bravo . Washed him.

M
MORE 000 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Old soldier you have become lazy-but I remember the hell you were.. You're tired .. give place to the young..