3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 18.09.19 07:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

All kind time of day!

Well, here is finally out this exciting game!
I waited so long for the release of the game, because I played the demo and I liked it sooo...
And finally, I have waited and downloaded the... I downloaded, however, the pirates, as odd does not want to give almost half Casar for a platformer, even for such a cool...
In General, the class!

What do you think about the game?? Did you like it?? Or maybe you did not like?!

Leave your feedback, both positive and negative...

Good luck to everyone! And thank you for your attention!

24 Comments
Sort by:
m
macsim702 18.09.19

Pre-order the incentive as soon as it appeared, walk slowly, enjoy.

O
Odin1997 18.09.19

I bought sakazaki, 1200 missed. Am really drunken, but slowly.

m
macsim702 18.09.19

Odin1997
I pay for Rubas took the gift

B
Beirut 18.09.19

XS from what everybody tells her, I think the game very much
firstly there is no interesting story, just simply getting bored.
abilities in the game copy-paste each other, the same applies to crystals, at the end of the game a ton of them, but really useful a couple of pieces, the same applies to the tons of weapons mostly useless, and why it has been complicated by the special methods, would just highlight button.
In General, it seems that just decided to fill up the player trash. And much sense to collect all this stuff gone, the game is simple.
For Japanese game from game designer and the Creator of the game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, koji Igarashi weak, better in what some brenciu to play ))

s
soulfox 18.09.19

Very strange that the game has received so many accolades. Cons the game is just obscene:

1. The game looks cheap. The design environment is currently, but here you can complain about, because it is an improvement - someone will come and such.
2. Miserable animation. Here don't even know who will extol the local animation for it is horrible. Clumsy jumping, walking, and same enemies. There is the character too bad for a platform that metroidvania character control is implemented is clumsy.
3. Miserable boevka. This is a resulting fact from the paragraph above. In such animations, the fight also turned out of wood. The GG not even a normal combo! In 2019 we satyrium enemies with the same type of beats...it's just in any gate. Wait! There is a ridiculous special attacks, each weapon has its own! To learn how to use them you need to find this knowledge in books on the map. Like and good, but only to use you and they probably still will not, because the arms will break from such complex combinations, and even if you have fingers like a piano Maestro, you still get mana enough for a couple of times to use these attacks. Just epic fail of some kind.
4.Plot. Exaggerated, banal, pathetically, with out of place getting out characters, is to push ridiculous speech and ride off into the sunset. He's here for show and of no interest. At the same time through the game world, as in some games, such as Dark souls, the plot is not disclosed. It really is so flat and bad.
5. The game world and level design. Well what can I say? Level design is not. Just mindlessly is stuck on the corridors and everywhere stuck the boxes with loot and enemies, constantly by the way, reviving as soon as you exit/enter the location. Of interest to study such a world is not.

I honestly don't understand people, you like it? After a wonderful ori, Hollow Knight and Dead Cells, this game looks like a cheap imitation. It is also Kraft screwed, who do not really need. Whether it is an interesting fact, I would pay less attention to other cons, but then, alas, all bad.

S
SuperDron 18.09.19

The game is good. In the spirit of good old metroidvania. First, a low trenorden, but quickly get used to. Animation is not a masterpiece, but sufficient. Management of responsive(if a normal PC). Boevka standard without silly combos, special. strikes are easy to perform(unless, of course, the fingers of the hands grow and much easier than some of the old arcade beat'em'up's), but using them is not particularly necessary. The plot is standard, but okay - not that's the beauty of such games. Level design is not bad(sometimes,of course, and better in the old Metroid), but it's better than miserable generadas locations in some modern games like Dead Cells. Monsters, as expected, appear every time to gain experience and to knock out the loot. Not a masterpiece, not up to symphony of the night, but sticky can.

s
soulfox 18.09.19

SuperDron wrote:
Management of responsive(if a normal PC).
Ha ha ha. Laugh, man. Responsive controls is when you feel for the character when the animation is not perceived as something strange and looks natural and/or harmonious. In normal games, there is inertia of motion and the effect of the surface, is, if not physics, its like. In this game, all sad. There is a real feeling that we manage the unwieldy log. Don't know how relevant comparison, but if you have ever ran any Japanese 2D platformer in жанре18+, you understand, about what you expect. Well, a little better than usual in these games, not so bad.
SuperDron wrote:
The level design is quite good
Any of you in the editor as would rivet the levels. Very crudely made. Visual component - the thing is too dependent on personal preferences, i.e. an improvement, However, in my opinion, poor generadas locations of Dead Cells are drawn better and with artistic hand are of great value.Here you will see quite monotonous locations, without a good attention to detail.

In General, as I understand it, this game is a spiritual successor to himself from the 90s, so probably so weird and looks in its gameplay mechanics. On the other hand there is this example of how The Messenger is also a spiritual successor to such games as Ninja Gaiden, following the precepts of the classics. But The Messenger is a good example of a Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - no.

Understand that probably in this thread would mostly be dominated by fans of Castelvania and I zaminusyat, but still, take a bite, but in my opinion, also the opinion and deserves to be. I do not recommend this game, especially for the price. HYIP raised, reviews clocked....but the game is very specific and not for everyone. Something like that.

D
Dekster Morgan 18.09.19

soulfox
Respect to you. That's just under each word ready to sign. I am very disappointed that I got stuck with after 4 years. I'm a big fan of metroidish - it was after Salt&Sanctuary, all the time searched for something similar and not finding, raised money on kickstarter Maestro, thinking that he will not fail. I even went Curse of the Moon, which he received as a gift a year ago, well it was just a great remake of the 3rd Castle. But after receiving the coveted Ritual of the Night I was wildly disappointed. The game really looks worse than Hunter Tower: Erza's Trial - although the game is made goraaaazdo cheaper. I just bring similar game where you play for animessage kind of woman can dress her up in everything, beating all sorts of monsters under the same type of tune. I'm not a fan of the deficiencies about the misadventures of Erza, but at the stage of meeting on clothes, she gives a lot of points ahead. And to such masterpieces as Ori, Hollow Knight, Salt&Sanctuary, Dust, Momodora game far.

S
SuperDron 18.09.19

soulfox
Funny. Responsiveness is the responsiveness and physics have nothing to do with. The character responds instantly to the touch, instantly changes direction and not because the computer does not brake, but for normal optimization. And the inertia of motion and physics it is a feature of the game.
About riveting in the editor - so it is possible that about almost any game.

A
Antrix 18.09.19

soulfox posted by:
In this game, all sad. There is a real feeling that we manage the unwieldy log.
Try to play on PC but not on the Chinese MP3 player. There are all normal with the responsiveness of the control (except Nintendo Switch version).

soulfox posted by:
Any of you in the editor as would rivet the levels.
Oh well, Nalepa and show us :)

Dexter Morgan wrote:
The game really looks worse than Hunter Tower: Erza's Trial
Saw nothing beautiful in the procedurally-generated locations of this game. The usual pass roguelike in early access, which is almost all cleaned lapped up the Dead Cells.

Dexter Morgan wrote:
Salt&Sanctuary
Salt and Bloodstained incorrect to compare, these games are very different both in setting and mechanics.

D
DeaDJoE 18.09.19

Antrix wrote:
Salt and Bloodstained incorrect to compare
so in fact both just like dark souls

A
Antrix 18.09.19

DeaDJoE wrote:
so in fact both just like dark souls
So Dark Souls, in fact, followed in the footsteps of Castlevania and not Vice versa. The rest - what to compare to S&S and BS? That side view in both games? The skill system in S&S and shards in BS? Less measured gameplay S&S and driving BS? Even the graphics style is different - the panache and pseudo 2D would be difficult to confuse. Here Salt & Sanctuary just need Dark Souls to compare (and then only for the atmosphere), but not Bloodstained.

P. S. And why so little Picchu posted? Had to immediately peel 20-30 pieces.

D
DeaDJoE 18.09.19

Antrix
Picchu mugalula need to understand that this is a very stupid rofl, and began earnestly to wipe about the differences Kakwani and zollikon. Next time nut 40 pieces, that's for sure.

m
macsim702 18.09.19

Hi Alucard. What is your business here?

When you're 30+, then remakes of old masterpieces are waiting with some trepidation, naively expecting that the the emotions I will visit you again. But this is not always the case.
Ritual of the night is the second game after the remake of Resident 2 that I expected this year.
Does the game live up to my expectations? Unfortunately, only partly. Actually the Remake of the second resident.

Will start with the cons:
1) the atmosphere
2) design locations
3) music.
Let's remember the original Symphony of the night. Each location was like a separate world, a living world with individual locations and denizens-monsters. Handmade felt in every square meter, and Elegant sound only emphasized this personality, and you're instantly imbued with this atmosphere.
What we see in the Ritual of the night? The same disgusting texture, is clearly reproduced by the method CNTR C, CNTR V, monsters, stuck clearly bulldozer and out of place. Absolutely faceless soundtrack that DOES not fit into the atmosphere of the location. Later I understood why, but because of the atmosphere and not at all. Yes, many now say, they say it's the same composer as Symphony. The composer is the same, except that faked it.
With all this Ritual, private moments and even in square meters nice trying to repeat almost the same moments of the Symphony in order to play on the feelings of old fans. That's just a pleasant sense of nostalgia there is no reason( okay, there a little, but still there). Bad Rule, bad.
From ori and the Hollow knight with these three elements(atmosphere, design, music) a full order, by the way.

And now the pros:
1) the work of artists
Hideous design and repetitive textures - this is likely the costs of the Unreal Engine. I think that it is problematic to combine 2D and 3D. BUT behind all this you can see the good work of the artists. Individual parts, like the moon, garden, interior castle, Church, etc. look good and smooth overall impression. The monsters are also drawn pretty well actually gg Miriam.
2) animation and management.
don't understand why all the spit from the animation. They say it is disgusting, and not felt at all. In metroidvanias and platformers I always play on the gamepad and not feel discomfort. Same here. The only gripe - Miriam is very slow.
3) research backtracing, new locations, and other elements metroidvania.
Since this is in order, even the crafting system and loot was successfully entered the game.

ZY1. Fans castle and metroidvania surely the game will go. Beginners obviously will scare away the old and ancient elements, like the lack of pointers, hotkeys, etc.
ZY2. Despite all this, playing the game is fun, it is interesting to explore the new world, new Loki, go back to the old Loki with new abilities. And I'm probably even pass on heavy and hardcore.
Just well, could not IGI second time to create a masterpiece, well, sometimes.

My rating 3.5 out of 5 on a five-point scale. 7 out of 10 on a ten point.

M
Mexicano 18.09.19

macsim702
macsim702 wrote:
Hideous design and repetitive textures - this is likely the costs of the Unreal Engine.
What?) The engine is a box. What textures to put and how tadisina model is the case of developers. Textures are made outside of UE4, and some kind of Substance Painter, for example. The engine gives the developers some database, and they'll take it, what nice will do, where napartachil - depends on designers, artists and coders.
macsim702 wrote:
Absolutely faceless soundtrack
Normal soundtrack, just very specific mixed, but in the spirit of Japanese composers completely.
macsim702 wrote:
faked it
She then too.

macsim702 wrote:
From ori and the Hollow knight
Ori and guarachar - platformers, sometimes hardcore. Iravani is not even a claim they are slow, with a bunch of drop is, in General, other.
macsim702 wrote:
Miriam is very slow.
Everything in the Symphony.

m
macsim702 18.09.19

Mexicano wrote:
The engine gives the developers some database
I mean the background texture, backdrops, models of heroes and monsters look good and beautiful. BUT how it is presented in terms of leveldizayn-just disgusting.

Mexicano wrote:
Normal soundtrack, just very specific mixed, but in the spirit of Japanese composers completely.
Well, if you listen to him separately, it may be normal:). I mean, it sounds cheap, like they mixed a bunch of Jay rock, Symphony orchestra, etc. on the knee. The most important thing in the game it sounds at all out of place. As if by itself. Remember for example the location of the Royal Chapel, underground or the catacombs in Symphony. The sound could not be passed on atmosphere. Here this is rare. I note a couple of places: the library, village, train with zangetsu and Locke with the giants. The rest is gloom, and then began to play his music.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the music during the battle with the bosses-it is topic of course, but it is a copy of the Symphony.
Mexicano wrote:
Ori and guarachar - platformers, sometimes hardcore. Iravani is not even a claim they are slow, with a bunch of drop is, in General, other.
Yes, it's a platformer. Here another, but in General it metroidvania. I mean, locations and sound coupled with the design needs to explore the world and lore of the game, and most importantly to convey the atmosphere. In the Symphony it was, in Cory and the knight is there, but in the Ritual of this is not, alas.

X
X_ray_83 18.09.19

The game is very good don't read the comments losers ! Just the game is played instead of waiting for reviews and other things as it is now fashionable.

M
Mexicano 18.09.19

macsim702 wrote:
in terms of leveldizayn
Here the engine is also not in the business) All the hands of developers is done. Task UE4 - so it somehow worked and run on different platforms. And bugs, freezes and so forth - again, on the conscience of developers, where some memory leaking somewhere, the shaders are not optimized, only their problem.
macsim702 wrote:
that it sounds cheap
Just sounds strange. I liked the melody in the castle on the title screen, the song Carabosse and a few more. The rest of the medium.
macsim702 wrote:
locations and sound coupled with the design needs to explore the world and lore of the game, and most importantly to convey the atmosphere
I'm good) For me it is a game of the year in anything for a long time so voraciously not played since zelda botw.

s
saa0891 18.09.19

Good game,was a pleasure,I have long wanted something like the original Castlevania with a bunch of different buns and nice graphics,I am glad that the game has cool mechanics when you change the gravity and you can get in various secret locations,lots of weapons,armor and skills is very pleased.
The only drawback is that they do not change the skins of the armor although the armor icon is different,it certainly spoiled the impression of the game,it seems such an elementary and an atmospheric thing and developed her scoring.
Very pleased to see that added mouse support.
Overall, it was an awesome platformer.

m
ml_storm 18.09.19

Just finished the passage and I can say that I play very even went. It was a typical of Castlevania that has absorbed something from all metroidvania series. Yes, there have been no significant step forward, a Symphony at the time determined the development of the entire series. With Blatstein this has not happened, the game gives you the gameplay that fell in love with the PSOne and stretches as much as GBA and NDS. It took me 20 hours to pass, for this I was waiting for this game.