3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 18.09.19 07:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

All kind time of day!

Well, here is finally out this exciting game!
I waited so long for the release of the game, because I played the demo and I liked it sooo...
And finally, I have waited and downloaded the... I downloaded, however, the pirates, as odd does not want to give almost half Casar for a platformer, even for such a cool...
In General, the class!

What do you think about the game?? Did you like it?? Or maybe you did not like?!

Leave your feedback, both positive and negative...

Good luck to everyone! And thank you for your attention!

24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 18.09.19

I wonder what genius came up with this boss-Schuller?

A
Anderby 18.09.19

Passed on NS. 95,63%.

This game was an eyesore for the last five years, so I decided in that whatever was to pass it. Any Castlevania never played, I confess. What can I say, interestingly, not break, typical of a good Metroidvania. A lot of options, gear, loot, spells, secrets and possibilities.

Spoiler

K
Kaylet 18.09.19

damn, anyone know tell me - how to unpack/pack pak files?! (pak decrypt and other archivers that are able to make such archives not approach Google for this reason does not give anything sensible). Only after buying the game you receive the ability to edit (modit) game or what??

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

An excellent metroidvania, a true standard of the genre. Everything in it is exemplary: graphics, plot, gameplay, characters, a wonderful soundtrack. Whoever doesn't like the game, do not meddle with your biased assessments and play your favorite clumsy pixel crafts and do not compare this magnificent game. I gave the game a 10/10 score, thanks a lot to Iga (game author). It would be great if the classic Castlevania came out in the same graphic design as this one. But this is just a dream that is unlikely to come true.