3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 19.01.20 01:03 am

The tissue sample runner (Dying Light)

where to find the sample...
33 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexonaft 19.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
This issue is discussed in the theme of the Passage of missions

T
Tomas Freeze 19.01.20

I have four soaked over night and he simply scours all how to perform this task I do not understand cheto.

V
VariagGames 19.01.20

Ga M eR
um, like, kill the runner searched and all=)

A
AGS37 19.01.20

to kill is to allocate

S
S.t.e.n 19.01.20

Yes you nibos bloodsuckers these wet... and need runner....

T
Tomas Freeze 19.01.20

S. T. E. n
yeah,bloodsuckers,and runners it is not they do?))

S
S.t.e.n 19.01.20

Ga M eR
Not)... those runners who runs away forever green are....
In short-for a couple of minutes till night and hide near the place where the runners live on the map to mark]..and as the current night will come..turn up the vision, and immediately see a runner...go out on the sly and get him some NIB club...

T
Tomas Freeze 19.01.20

S. T. E. n
damn and I krovososov urine that is, force))well, what kind of place chosen to catch the runner?show it looks as though this runner.

B
Banderovec Dzhon 19.01.20

Here are your runners

T
Tomas Freeze 19.01.20

S. T. E. n
Ivan The Cat
all thanks,I found him and he gave a tear that the current aimed shot stopped him,then threw the torch and searched.

D
DiAZ... 19.01.20

Ga M eR
The best way to do it is just go up to him and the head something to hit. But it will take advantage of Masking(like so is called). That you kill any zombie, then approaching the corpse clamped button"v" and the crane itself smears the guts zombies or mutants without a difference. This trick really helps if you have to break through hordes or if you can't night odiati from hunters)

T
Tomas Freeze 19.01.20

ScReaM031
this is the most people perk+perk to break his neck from behind,I now even the night are doing it,will coat the insides of a zombie and then their the top one on the back of the neck breaks and most importantly, all for his taking.this is a great advantage of the game in my opinion.thank you all for the help.

B
Brock Samson 19.01.20

this was in the walking dead HD

T
TallKiNAT 19.01.20

Zadolbalsya how to catch what I just did, a trap included with ultraviolet light, and so near, tell me zombie-like the whole green tumors.

S
Spez24 19.01.20

Kill him

T
TallKiNAT 19.01.20

Spez24
Well I kill him, but you need to take some tissue sample, and during the search nothing.

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

TallKiNAT
Many people confuse the runner with the jumper. This is a different zombie.

S
Spez24 19.01.20

TallKiNAT
Well, it means not destiny

T
Tytanyumm 19.01.20

TallKiNAT
it's green to be with tumors, and constantly runs away from you...

T
Tytanyumm 19.01.20

TallKiNAT
blast him with the corpse, pick up the cloth...