3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 19.01.20 01:03 am

The tissue sample runner (Dying Light)

where to find the sample...
33 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 19.01.20

We must go to the place of their feeding and silent kill him . On the bridge I've killed once , nothing complicated ! Then collect it !

g
gafba 19.01.20

it's green.in the story, you had it 2 times in the script the scenes to meet
in General,at the time of this assignment, I already had the rifle and kill the jumper is not made up problems.

F
Fulgr1m 19.01.20

Recipe for success:
disguise + kill with a disguise (skills) or potion of a witch on a temporary disguise
- move with the effect of masking from one ghoul to another (killed-disguised, the effect disappears with time, a kind of timer that the player's screen smeared in camouflage mask)
but a murder (back to F by default)
- potion of night vision (in the light of the lantern ghouls to go, even if a masking rod in the point where beam)
as was written earlier: Lucite from the corpse of tissue, as with normal ghouls; your goal is Murtazina in green blisters, sitting at the points indicated on the map in a quantity of 1pc, all the time, eats something, so that the courts can easily sneak up on you (especially with masking).
A successful hunt.)

S
Sasha Zadorin 19.01.20

yeah Geez in the trap with the light or stupid Molotov cocktail at him or with firearms a lot of situations personally, I have it right under the light trap was sitting I stupidly activated a trap really had to run I had cold arms threw and he died

T
TallKiNAT 19.01.20

All the guys thank you all for the help, did not leave survivors, the game point, not to pick up anything I could, then rebooted and did everything as said, thank you)

O
Ouside 19.01.20

Pfft, I went to the feeding place, shot him with a rifle and took a sample. It took 2 seconds )

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.01.20

TallKiNAT
Yes, I have often had this kind of bug in the game, with the inactive key search. Actually, not only the bodies but no doors to open and the locks is not possible to hide.

T
TallKiNAT 19.01.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Yes exactly, in General neither open nor to search and never could.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 19.01.20

I stupidly sourcename from the roof of the school showered,though the jumpers burned.In General, go to the school where the little girl the cure I was looking for a story Go on the roof and fell covered in green blisters mean it.

W
WoRG55 19.01.20

Don't see the problem, runners, oddly enough, run when you see the lives they have almost no kills with 1 shot, on the maps marked identification signs, always sit and eat someone's corpse, often run around the hunters, there is an option like this to quietly sneak up and kill the victim, alarms will go off quickly enough drop and run to a safe place. By the way runners like to kill even if the hook to get to them.

L
Levsha_UA 19.01.20

it is impossible to catch,it can kill

K
Kirill Utenkov 19.01.20

So, I have a bug. I kill the runner, lutao, and the fabric falls me nothing

w
wolf228gg 05.05.22

CT3H
Thanks, helped