3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
950M3R 19.01.20 01:50 am

Everything is so bad? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The game is so bad or is it something interesting? I think to play or not to play
31 Comments
Sort by:
k
kiber-killer1 19.01.20

this is certainly not what the trilogy of it, but once you can go, and there have been funny moments

B
Bulletstorm777 19.01.20

Sure to play, I play, impressions 70+/30-. But I initially perceived the project as a separate game, not a continuation of the series, that's all. Play, try yourself,as many people have so many opinions.

T
TheHouse 19.01.20

Olly-alpha
Um, and supposedly in other parts in another? The final one at 1 and the 2nd part, because the outcome in the 3rd.
At the expense of the rest, well, let's say so, but here it is necessary to allocate a weapon system, when a shotgun can be done for example acid granotomet etc , very cool stuff, but why-that about it nobody remembers ...

T
Tatiya 19.01.20

Lissay
well, don't tell) when I say this is the 4th part of the series, it something Yes means. At least the spirit of seriii support and peace. I think if released it separately from the series (well, would come up with a new alien race) - bylob less resentment. And 4th nevative the level of all other games in the series. If it is so new - what to use as a continuation when it is not in history and not in the atmosphere (Shepard's mission, supposedly of Jesus, and here - adventure and pioneering), and not to level the game at all? Question. The game I'm straight, yeah - not what I expected, unfinished, and uselib they had more time to develop, did it separately (and not a new Chapter in the series) maybe came out not a bad game. Either not calculated the forces, or decided to earn that game from the cult series and designated as the AAA project. Tied for first. And for me a 6 or 7 out of 10 game.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 19.01.20

To play the game and even complete it, which eventually I did. The game has some interest, after all, the new universe, some of the study.... The scanner, for example, I was not bothered, though many write the opposite. In the game I did not like very different things (may be spoilers)

The plot - simple and outrageously banal.
This is a new story and the history Shepard she does not have any relationship, although in some way connected to that history, go to Andromeda we exactly the 2nd and 3rd parts of the trilogy. And that's arriving to a new place us at the beginning saying who's bad and who good nor any choice yet, or maybe none at all whose side to take, and pass only for myself (but maybe that's too steep niggle). The hangar as a very trust us, just like something so soon, without a shadow of a mistrust (there were some moments of distrust, but somehow weak, not clearly). Passing for an alien, a military base, we don't even stop to find out who goes....!!!
Came up with jet packs and let the jumps to push where necessary and where not...
The problem of understanding the alien race - we have the AI he can and does everything, and indeed without this the AI (which somehow magically solves all the issues) our main character do nothing...
A pioneer not a pioneer!!! Almost all people have already been before us, and even had built bases...
NPCs (except for some security guards roaming on the same route) nailed to their seats and don't move.
Hermits on top of the tower without a roof over your head, without facilities, under all winds and weather nesthama how they actually live!!!!
Weather, time of day on all the planets is always the same...
Animals on all the planets the same two animals, and three insects , or Vice versa. And they occur on all planets, only the differences in the coloring...
Again, too, some relics (read proteine) built a still.... ( In Untame the same story, protean renamed gods, who have all built and disappeared...))
The members ....
The animation, the dialogs do not affect anything, unnecessary crafting ....
Lacks a quick save - F5, can only be saved through the menu. In the menu, or just blank can be pressed, or only enter (do not remember exactly, long-run, remember that warranty pushed the button that does not work, in other games usually, and so and so can you), it is not critical but a bit not convenient.

But if the game is treated as game from a new and inexperienced Studio, just predicated on the universe of Mass effect, she can come, despite all of the above I wanted to pass it through.

M
Metalist1925 19.01.20

TheHouse
in the trilogy me different finals.. About 2 part is really funny, there in the final absolutely everyone to believe, including Shepard

T
TheHouse 19.01.20

Metalist1925
Oh, as for me does not count it...especially if the second part of Shepard's to lose in the 3rd still new will play, meaning that the final ignorace:) And in one ending anyway.

K
Konstantin335 19.01.20

Me a new Mass Effect like. The game is not as bad as it is said. It is best to play myself and not rely on someone else's opinion.

M
Metalist1925 19.01.20

TheHouse
? All in the bill. After all it was that the final in a series is always the same. In the first ending not the only one, because there is choose who to sacrifice, and the way that affects part 3. Yes, the finals where many ignore, in the same Witcher at one place put on a line of Truly with Saskia

T
TheHouse 19.01.20

Metalist1925
It's all about how you look. I do not think different ending the situation where in the cut scene just change the characters and the overall meaning remains the same. Different endings in my understanding it is when they are very different from each other depending on taken you decisions or solutions at the end of games like Dishonored, Deus Ex, Dragon Age Origins for example.
Because otherwise it is in Andromeda is also different endings, since the final battle with the Archon, varies from those of you solutions for example one to support the Kadar and who to save the asari/Krogan in the mission to rescue the ark, etc.

L
Lodurr 19.01.20

The kids are all bombed. )
Heroes apostates removed and complicated absolutely confusing. )))
Great game, great sequel, the sequel. Best story the last 6 years. Even approximately nothing of the kind, Yes and no today.
Promise type in cyberpunk super adult story, but Choate I have doubt in this. )
The truth of bigeev at the time, too ME no one did not expect sho.. so all can be, but not the fact.
Pretty funny to read about 50-70 hours of gameplay, no Laura, that's not ME, etc. my first playthrough took a year, and 720часов playing time.
The first passage here is very tight, even with the condition that figured in the last of the trilogy. All depends on the amount of content. For comparison МЕ1 slowly with replays, runs for 70 hours, ME2-3 for 50hrs. Here, I have only to Aya for almost 200. Besides the replays themselves jobs here and change the dialogue. If the last trilogy of dialogues was only at the Citadel, well, Normandy estestvenno, here everywhere. While I may be one of the two lines which still are not marked and, therefore, are driven dialogues entirely. Oh, and dreary is the theme. ))
In General, the content piled from the heart, but left the old one. For me even burnt a little, thinking that it is stupidly copied, but no it turned out. Just last trilogy was indoctrination, and here I am almost to the final was waiting for such a trick, but it was not. Then only in the final realized what was happening, when all the threads have started to converge.
Most of the game I burned was burning where from the same orbit of Andromeda, I even Kadar with Alladina do not understand thoroughly what the credits even regretted, but after the credits get how good this game is. Well done.
Triplets in the respect that they are not slipping under the common tune, and do what you do.. and this despite the fact that adult content is now dough is not very much money, and even it is fraught. Actually the situation with ME and showed downside. It is technically made of 87% . The rest was patched for release as yet. On good it is necessary to reschedule. Only here on EA do not care, do not care that the game on a new engine, it is necessary to think things through, to finish, some little things to Polish.. they have the creativity, the quarterly reports and profits. Not have the time designated as the scapegoat and fired. I am the shield. Then all the games in the school shit and rolled. Biogee only alone hold the defense. ))
On the game itself, it's not about research. ME, first and foremost, always been about politics. The last of the trilogy base on it was all indoctrination, here becoming a hero. Actually they announced that they had performed at 100%. Moreover, the story of Sarah Ryder directly linked to the story of Shepard. Through it and show you how an ordinary citizen becomes politically responsible person, and what it costs. At what point clicks a switch in my head.
But studies to do better in the second passage when everyone knows what tasks when to take, until what time to go, that would be on the system krugalya not cut. What kind of dialogue change, and where, at what time, etc.
In General, after the game, watching the credits, the final feast, can konstatirovat the game is just awesome. A month has passed, still impressed with how thoughtfully, moreover, directly linked to the previous trilogy, and its supplements. From this story, a deeper understanding of the history of the past. The same motivations. Personally I do not understand why it was Miranda. Yes, it followed from the plot, but why she did not disclose.
But kids and beginners nothing to do here. Although still a novice of course. )
If the person is an adult, it might even be interesting to understand all these intricacies in the course of the next games, because Sarah Ryder doesn't know anything either. )
I am here to quit was wondering how they would get out, in a trilogy that tells quite a story. And got out simply and easily, rider knows nothing about the history of the shepherd, generally, only rumors from the news extranet. And because Fig will dig it and really how could she know that. ))
Here's how it all thought out, just great, pretty precious.