3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 19.01.20 01:51 am

HABIB vs CONOR

Ladies and gentlemen!!!
The fight Conor McGregor vs Habib Nurmagomedov! Today, October 7, around 7:00 Moscow time will be probably the most anticipated fight in the history of UFC, Conor McGregor to fight against Habib Nurmagomedov, both fighters are in great shape and inside of them hate each other, let's see what the outcome of this meeting very soon.
For someone who will be hurt??
PS. Refrain from insults!!!
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARIOSA 19.01.20

Cheer for the person who acts under the Russian flag.

R
Ripper Man 19.01.20

Che can not chtoli to fight at a convenient time. This early in the morning just to go to work I will. Will have to let cton then despoilered will love the result

L
LenivyiBob 19.01.20

I'm a man in General is far from fighting but after seeing the press conference will support Habib. Conor I thought the merchant somehow. The athlete who vparivaet alcohol, broke the pattern.

UPD. Was it a good show.

Y
Yadernyy babah 19.01.20

like Conor, as a good drummer, but because the opponent is Russian, I will be supporting a great and worthy battle!!! Success to both fighters!

b
bazilews 19.01.20

Conor...

D
Demonise 19.01.20

Like what some say, they say, Conor McGregor's fighting against.

L
Lunersun 19.01.20

Conor lost.

R
Recruit_Main 19.01.20

Habib time, the miracle did not happen ,like the Hub in a rack, even in the face spat Macchicken hard! that Habib in UFC 3 you can not win the fierce Grappler ,Cain Velasquez 2.0!

n
nik32wpo 19.01.20

Title retained Habib, but the belt was not given. In General, this was to be expected. Else will understand about the batch after the fight, but Khabib was better.

S
Stiven Rodzhers 19.01.20

Habib Champion !!!

R
Recruit_Main 19.01.20

Minus students fans MacNamara!

b
bazilews 19.01.20

The combat sucks,the match Ferguson-Pettis turned out to be much more entertaining and interesting,MacGregor in the words of the king,but in fact a doormat,although rooting for him...

b
bazilews 19.01.20

As for Habib,it is more in America, he will not fight,at least in Las Vegas...

R
Recruit_Main 19.01.20

bazilews
Such men attract the camera, they like controversial athletes, I think Habib has become more popular, Tyson've done it all...he is not a fan of the Hub.

W
White Wine Taster 19.01.20

Demonise
Proof in the Studio

b
bazilews 19.01.20

Remap
But Tyson is an American,and Habib Russian...
And Tyson jumped out of the ring...

V
VICH68 19.01.20

Apparently, someone from team McGregor deliberately shouted to the address Nurmagomedov something offensive. I think it was made based on the temperament of our fighters.
About the same have passed between Zidane and Materazzi in the final of the world Cup 2006, where rates were also very high.
Then Materazzi said to Zidane something so offensive that he hit him, was sent off and as a result, the French lost.
Of course, I don't know what was said Nurmagomedov, but that crowd certainly had a lot of people with all kinds of video and audio recording devices.
So if there is to be a full investigation will establish who, what and why something is said.
Yes, already the opinion of some experts that Nurmagomedov for such behavior can not pay a fee...
Well, Nurmagomedova $ 2 million can inflict is still not such a trick! In those places, where instead of conscience have already grown up purse, not disdain, absolutely nothing.

A
ARIOSA 19.01.20

VICH68
So we already know.

Journalists tracked down one of the main culprits of the scandal: he was a sparring partner of the Irish Dillon Denise. this unit helped McGregor in training before the match against Nurmagomedov. At the same time, according to many experts, Denise is very exactly copied the style of fighting in the performance of the athlete from Dagestan. In addition, Dillon has actively participated in all okolomatocnah events. And here it turned out that during the match Dennis was pretty close to the cage in which the fighters fought for the title, and he strongly supported the Irish, and when he lost, he began to pour insults Nurmagomedov. Dillon had actively insulted the Habib said after the fight, UFC commentator Joe Rogan. – He was shouting something to him, provoked and then Habib jumped over the cage and attacked him. Thus it is necessary to know that Nurmagomedov long been involved in fights in the US and knows English very well, so the point of gross abuse by Dennis quickly came to him. I could not believe my eyes. At first I thought what Habib just jumps on the cage and say something like, Fuck you, – said Rohan. But Nurmagomedov moved through the mesh of the octagon and rushed at the offender with their feet forward. Guards hardly managed to separate the participants in the brawl.

According to Rohan, Nurmagomedov repeatedly drawn the attention of the referee herb Dean that McGregor commits a foul, clinging to the gloves of the opponent is prohibited in the UFC. And this, in particular, drove the Russians out of balance. Habib was angry because Conor clung to his gloves and did it by the rules. Habib told herb Dean that Conor did it three times. That's why Nurmagomedov was so wound up.

I
Int0xicate 19.01.20

Thank God this fight has passed, and it got the Internet all zvizdet about this and hypethesia.

R
Recruit_Main 19.01.20

ARIOSA
Hot Caucasian blood