3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6aToIIIa 19.01.20 03:36 pm

Friezes (Battlefield 1)

People, can anyone have a similar problem.. I'll Start with the fact that BETA was doing fine without prasadam and packet loss. On release the game was terribly freesite after 20-30 minutes of play. FPS drops dramatically and restores, no matter WHAT the GRAPHICS SETTINGS are SET. The right picture is popping up, saying not enough FPS for this tickrate. Other multiplayer games, including battle 4 are fine.. i5 4440 8GB 970GTX.. I Read the forums, complain about the RAM, maybe 8GB to it in the... Again, the BETA was perfect.
123 Comments
Sort by:
6aToIIIa 19.01.20

here's what is popping up

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

same thing bro ) and I have 12 numbers to play I tried all this time to solve the problem but alas. A frieze from the fact that this battle eats CPU 100% constantly. I pomnyu the problem was and 3 and 4 too.

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

and I have the beta by the way was the opposite of the Frisians was not but there was a memory leak all the memory was eaten by the game )) and now the leak is fixed appeared CPU load )) I XS who's yelling about standards optimizatio I'm not on her bucket run.

6aToIIIa 19.01.20

So it remains to wait for patches...

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

by the way you look even as you have during the game load on the GPU is going to be 90 to 99%

p
prick1e 19.01.20

When you have read something, learn how to... Over 9000 times it was written that on high settings 8 gigs of memory isn't enough! It is necessary to either increase the swap file or the RAM.

X
XaHTHaX 19.01.20

My diagnosis and partial solution to the problem in the end. cm PS 4
I have 16 gigs operatives, but the same story with subsidence fps 20-30 minutes of the game.
XS what the problem is.... Overall is 120-140 fps without a problem the first 30 min approximately. Starts then freezes... the icon on the right side of the reports about minor frame rate literally for a millisecond, and it is less than 60fps then.
In my case:
AT THE TIME OF THE LAG I HAVE
1) Percent load 90-99% (i74790k) - what is strange.. even in GTA will ship no more than 40%
2) Memory load 9.1 gig (16гиг) - norm.
3) Live load is 40-60% (980ti) - very little, usually the game is loaded on 90-99%
4) Video memory eats 40% of a 6 gig - too little, eats all the GTA 90%
Settings on ultra.
AT A TIME WHEN NO LAG -
1) Percent load 60-70% (i74790k)
2) Memory load 9.0 gig (16гиг)
3) Live load is 80-99% (980ti)
4) Video memory eats 50-60% of a 6 gig
Monitoring of all processes takes place in real-time on the 2nd monitor.
Tests do on the same map in the game City capture the flag for 64 people.

PS 2 - Switch to DX11-12 do not affect proven.

PS 3 - a few days Later and all sorts of tests for me and some users found a solution to this problem. As it turned out need to take a power supply mode in performance.
So some time later in the game, the load electric power for the CPU and video card remains at the high level without change (as it should be). Prior to that, for some reason the video card started to work worse and gave the load on the processor with which he could not cope.

PS 4 - XS THAT HAPPENED WAS a week and a HALF, left the game on the wood, the patch for the game, and AGAIN the SAME GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Drawdowns are not as powerful but they are a buttload!!! After a map change or two begins the CARNIVAL of SATAN with subsidence!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

ргіск1ену th nerd you say ? the type 16 of RAM and the same problem

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

try:
Found the source of the problem and its solution. All in energy saving features of the processor. For some reason after a while the CPU dropped frequency. I followed through the overlay MSI AB in the game for downloading of the graphics card. In normal mode, the GPU load is always greater than 97% when the CPU frequency dropped a load on the GPU was dropping to ~50% (me) that caused the drop in FPS. The first thing you should try to include in the plans the power profile to high performance and check if the problem goes away. I had to play around with the settings from the BIOS and find the modes C1E and C-STATE. Now the processor responds to the load and reduces frequency only when the system is really idle.

S
Seyberling 19.01.20

Went to campaign,everyone proposes,but Battlefront was on ultra with max anti-aliasing.

X
XaHTHaX 19.01.20

switcheK
There is now translate in performance mode!!! More about the pagefile wrote in English forum, it should generally be cut down, but this one more than 6 gigs.
And then it did go test. write in the message what like 40-50 min to an hour.

C
CCCPDriver 19.01.20

I already wrote a bug report!
PS Admins, Bante, this is the official online EA, it will help us to solve this problem!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/FPS-nizhe-chem-v-BETE/m-p/5629004#M83

M
MrDokker 19.01.20

Hannopil swap quite impossible to cut down )

T
Traun 19.01.20

the same friezes direct hangs for 2-3 seconds. i5 4570, 16 GB, gtx 1060 6 gb

6aToIIIa 19.01.20

Thank you all for the information. Now I understand that I am not alone, so have to wait for the patches! Why can't to do everything at once, I'm more surprised that the BETA was a great success, and in the release version, such zvezdec

T
Traun 19.01.20

XaHTHaX
you have friezes was a direct - complete unresponsiveness or just fps jumped?

X
XaHTHaX 19.01.20

Traun
Fps jumped a fraction of a second from 120 to 50 Hz or less. Counter fps not catch such a short race. I felt like a frieze.

T
Traun 19.01.20

XaHTHaX
I just hangs for 2-3 seconds, the percent loaded is 100%. What you have a computer and on what settings?

Oh, saw above all.
This is on ultra?
And that switching power supply was the result?

X
XaHTHaX 19.01.20

Traun
On ultra, for dh11.
Yes, the problem was solved, but I'm only an hour and a half played it was replaced 3 or 4 cards, there will check.

In the power supply, performance mode set, then in the settings of the paging file put a tick No paging file
What impact is unknown. Maybe it's the only solution to my problem, check how you.

T
Traun 19.01.20

XaHTHaX
where is the paging file to switch?