3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Kerten- 19.01.20 03:37 pm

Candidates in Swords (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write here who you invited into the order,where he found,as he convinced.
I want a small army to assemble for the final battle)
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
GMXardas 19.01.20

To what final? With alduin? If Yes, there are teammates you can't take.

J
Jezenkuir 19.01.20

I'm some chick in a fist fight beat, she liked it (muzahistka probably), she followed me and I her swords passed

F
Fitterr 19.01.20

-Kerten-
where found,convinced.
So look for simple:) And do not need to convince.
Spoilerly your current partner is the candidate. They have 3 pieces.

V
Venturka 19.01.20

Bob Pokotylo.

Y
YurecOgurec 19.01.20

I'm in swords gave the girl from the tavern of Whiterun, and the girl from the mages ' College, the names both forgotten :-) One in the light dragon armour, the other in the strand., both have everything to the max enchanted, down to the rings and lockets :-) although im a Dolphin what is their shit-the armor gives.

s
spellcustomer 19.01.20

Not worth it to give anyone! They Paduraksa supposed to kill, otherwise, ostensibly, will continue to support. I personally wanted to send them away, let their vows on understand - order of the dying headed stupid and senile.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

I gave Lydia, and then back, did then rebooted from sin) at all. what does it mean?

Y
YurecOgurec 19.01.20

spellcustomer
And that is a good idea to portunes to fill up, can be then to go and fill up :-)))

s
spellcustomer 19.01.20

YurecOgurec
Poturnak - the only practical peaceful dragon in the first place. Pity its wet - second. Third, a Dolphin with a fart if they have to let them try it to fill up, but no guts, then why do they need a HS? In addition, with Dino Bazaar cool, but he a positive character. The blades in the furnace!

s
spellcustomer 19.01.20

NightHawkreal
Typing the three recruits they can be with you on the hunt for dragons to take, endlessly generasie quest, obtained from marazmatichka.

I
IvanGalina 19.01.20

Gave to the blades of the bard from Riverwood. Hoped it quite washed away, and hated the song about Ragnar red I will never hear ever .... But it was not there, I go to Riverwoods the tavern, and the same bard in !armor blade! takes the same ugly song.....

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 19.01.20

IvanGalina

Ahahahahaha laugh=)) I like this Song, but the bard this...can't stand him....Better if you it on the altar of Boethiah passed=)))))

I
IvanGalina 19.01.20

Lemyuell
I and songs to listen to him can't and he is not nice to me! During execution of the main quest his songs constantly jammed Delphine and Esbern, I almost heard nothing.
Just take it now on the hunt for dragons. )

I
IvanGalina 19.01.20

I hope the recruits blades of death..........))

F
F.Nick 19.01.20

people sorry off topic,but is it possible to change character appearance once made him, well, there are body type,age etc...

J
Just like old times 19.01.20

F. Nick
in the console:
showracemenu

P
Parthurnax 19.01.20

people suggest to kill both birds with one stone.In short when you get a quest to kill parturnaksa click on the console and enter the command Setstage Paarthurnax MQ 100,and all quest completed,the blades communicate with you,not juganaut greybeards from High Hrothgar and parturnaks alive

u
usoid 19.01.20

No one here is, and this quest does not take. Cost. Murder Parturnaksa also quest are not taken. The game and without the right pass. And these lunatics blades, I strangled myself, personally run, not whether they glaucosomine. Lumped idiots psychopaths, their mother, esche blades of obzovut ))

G
Geksogen 19.01.20

I gave Lydia, Dirtyhouse and porcine

G
Geksogen 19.01.20

Ugh sorry Sven)))