3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Kerten- 19.01.20 03:37 pm

Candidates in Swords (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write here who you invited into the order,where he found,as he convinced.
I want a small army to assemble for the final battle)
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 19.01.20

Mercurio, Belanda (bald mercenary from the tavern solitude) and sweet pair of lovebirds - MIEL-the Lioness and her servant

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 19.01.20

Anyone! I don't want these nerds would be the choice to kill, they decided, would these Blades be happy, (what a pity that quest characters don't kill)

L
Levitate 19.01.20

Do not give them to Lydia she's My)
And just order the bottom , pissed away the war of the Emperor did not protect down with them . Ush better your order open)

d
deleteprofilenaydalenie21 19.01.20

Levitate
Logic level: didyvaevali.

W
Winter is Coming 19.01.20

Levitate
Their idea with the murder Parturnaks not ice, but the order to destroy is not necessary. They're from another continent, samurai Nirn) unique culture)

s
stan77 19.01.20

I killed all the dragons, except one (the Odaving enough for me). I was in the ranks of blades and in Morro and Poured in here. Fuck these dragons. My blades of Mercurio, Meal and Ingjerd (guards of dawn).

s
sedoborodyy ept 19.01.20

I would kill a Dolphin for several reasons:
1. She never helped (me personally)
2. Her character as the fat Jorquera
3. She's dumb and was already furious with his order of the blades

n
nestrbob 19.01.20

spellcustomer
I downloaded the mod on TesAll to solve the problem with Alduin, it is possible to give the Blades all that you think of them and complete this quest.

K
Kanagan81 19.01.20

I'm afraid there is a word will not fit, there is quite a cluster fuck with brains and manners. Clearly parents do not care for the child here was a moral monster and raised.

T
TaJIbeCaH 19.01.20

People like the blade to be replaced? Not cast

m
mad wolf 19.01.20

People like the blade to be replaced? Not cast
to recover from the AutoSave made before given.

and what do you care whom to give?

T
TaJIbeCaH 19.01.20

mad wolf
Saves no, there is a candidate for stronger, and that someone gave want the Manager to do

u
usoid 19.01.20

Suddenly got the idea to give the blades trupoedy. Here's a company that will come out great, the blades are carrion eaters ))) But changed his mind, and Kogi I then Boethiah will kill nadozh bitch again what to look for in the game. Case )))

m
mad wolf 19.01.20

there is a candidate for stronger
while the number of NPCs that want you to join, to find three Blades and three stewards - no problems, so it is easier to score...

E
Eremite_City 19.01.20

SpellCustomer
You're right! If he was able to overcome themselves - the flag in his hands!
Under the leadership of a wise leader, and you see the dragons settle down!
So I gave him life. And Blades put in place on this spread.
Winter is Coming
Is the first release of Skyrim, there is no compromise?
It is impossible to solve by peaceful means? My entire game walking on the razor's edge.
NestrBob
In the Legendary edition, too it is! ;) I did!
I liked it when I FUS Ro Da said - as much as the walls shook!

L
Lord Saturn 19.01.20

Well, I finished the quest with Parturnaks through the console, I decided to try someone Give. the choice fell on Eila of Companions. What?) Sweet girl, a werewolf, a good candidate. But! There is a problem: talking to the Dolphins about the candidate, TA: okay, I'll be sworn, well, that's all. Eila looks at me, the Dolphin does his own thing. Tried to leave her out. Finished the quests for the totems to Hircine. And nifiga...Well, I thought, okay, tried to shake off one of huscarles. The same parsley. Spat. Gave him legate Rikke, his wife, she did not like it categorically. She had read of the spell into the bargain, and immediately tried to kill them. Due to their immortality does not work. They rush at her, she repays them with a couple of strokes. I looked at this and realized...what for me is the blades when the wife is there).
Part of the insanity of blades, my IMHA, in Skyrim most of the population frostbitten on his head). One civil war sucked from the finger is worth.

M
Mr Rohan 19.01.20

IvanGalina
why do you have to go to Riverwood? I have it away from the main route.

M
Mr Rohan 19.01.20

swords is the only real fighters against the thalmor. and as such I greatly respect. as for the murder of Portulaca let them kill themselves if they have to much.

D
Dovakin From Future 19.01.20

ahahahah, you guys do not suffer, downloaded the mod the dilemma of parturnaks everything is okay, do not kill the Patra and clicknow sit dragon of killing others. in General, conductive pereprohozhu problem is that here is candidate and he's not going to candidate, takiwa here Affairs))))

I
Igor Ulyatovskiy 19.01.20

F. Nick
You can! The thieves Guild is the aunt, which for the money change