3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 19.01.20 09:01 pm

Impressions of 2 episodes (SPOILERS) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

The episode just played out. So: straight in hot pursuit, and hot bodies!
So, on the one hand there is a feeling of interest. Clem continues to Clem, to play for it all I want. Maybe nostalgia, maybe because the way it's very good, maybe... just out of habit, dunno. On the other hand, it became clear why Taltal bankruptcy, layoffs and closing projects – which we probably will not see the end of the story Clem. Because of these disasters were directly caused by the ineptitude of the writers, and the inability of these writers to bugger and get to work!

Like and plot twists abound, the dilemmas we are just coming in every Bush on the piano. However... or what not to believe. Here Clem again on the verge of death, but it again suddenly is saved by a stranger, as always, appeared out of nowhere, and again with the appearance of centerfolds, Ala Luke or Xavier. For diversity - this time we are told that this hero is a loner who doesn't need anyone. Yeah, right so no one need that he saves girls for romantic conversations around the campfire)))
Then we are more than an hour looking for the wire, required to strengthen the walls: although no brainer that attacks us is not a ninja clan - and no climbing the walls stupid Bandos will not be engaged, and just make the gate. And found barb: well, obviously not enough for the intended. That is: the whole boring thing with the wire inserted for the sake of dialogue with Rosie and Mitch.
It is direct and present. The boss yells: guys, here we must deeply keep in mind the characters, think under is a cool mini-quest! Ekshon, drama - this is it!! Writers, do not care: okay, well, let the wire out in the barn looking for forty minutes...
Next is srochna training camps to the attack (Hey, michonne!) - which boils down to... the hanging of heads on sticks and posters "Fuck raiders". Damn, michonne at least the ammo I was looking for - and then some infernal nonsense... by the Way, how do you guys expect to beat clubs from the to the teeth armed gangs with machine guns and Molotov cocktails? Exploder, with everything you need - two weeks only... he built one single bomb, and that the effect was produced.
People Lilly too blunt, as they can not attack by surprise, and give the kids as much as a fortnight to prepare: although during this time, and even knowing about the attack – the children were able to escape, taking the supplies.
What's the witch spoke in a gang? Lilly once pierced, the second – aunt though henna. The guy with the beard - boom! In the knee!! But, whatever... got up and pochapali to shoot. Abel, bitch, even a Terminator from the planet krypton. Neubauer nothing, obviously under IDDQD goes... When you turn on the dramatic scene where he boldly crawling to grab Clem, being without hands, istykanny knife, an arrow, with a broken eye and broken legs and neighing loudly!

In General, the list can be long. It's not a story of dramatic adventure. It's a rambling set of scenes where something is happening, only in order: to suddenly happen. Sadness, my friends. Soul asked finale of the cult Saga. But, with the third season, hard turns into some bredovaya. I'll go replay the first season. It seems the only way to keep bright the memory of Walking from Taltal...

RIP, Teyla. Rest in peace. You ruined laziness.
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 19.01.20

pashalet
Thank you for the valuable information(no kidding). Now quietly waiting when you return for her grandmother..

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

Yes, the plan is of course delusional and those and others. But in General the episode I liked. we still hope to reach the end of the story.

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal Yes, give it to God, but it is hard to believe. Alas.

I basically like people coy th know anything about in the media very clearly see that the head writer has scattered the scenario key in his view of the scene, and gave the rest of the team. Guys, fill in the blanks, podesavate these scenes to each other in a coherent story to be beautiful! But his words immediately put a thick horseradish (the plant, if that). A void between the control points did not fill, and all sorts of trash and nudetiny written on a knee for 5 seconds to fuck off. And that seems to be - the plot is developing but the main scenes are not related in meaning at all and just stupidly far-fetched... That is, as if the whole atmosphere kills immediately and tightly.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

Moreover, it all ended on a cliffhanger - torture and terrible revenge.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

pashalet
By the way why it took two weeks there will be explained - Lilly had to go for reinforcements.

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal: by the Way why it took two weeks there will be explained - Lilly had to go for reinforcements.
Well, that is - that's just what she and Abel were going to scare decisions and take them all into captivity-slavery evil, but after one zilch VI archery (followed by VI and her partner began to run, flashing heels) - change of heart and stratula for reinforcements? This is Lilly, which arrows for splinters believes, and Abel pobivali?)))
This is exactly explanation about which I wrote the comments above))

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

pashalet
They went with Marlon to negotiate, Marlon dropped out, rose nix, drew Clem, who knows her and doesn't like that Lilly and decided to play it safe.

Of course the idea of child soldiers I don't like, but I must admit this is the best explanation for why they they would need.

Still wondering why Clem kesmarki tortured, what happened there at the ranch?

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal well, it's not really a channel for explanation)) the First meeting with Marlon took place (someone right there in the game cited) in the last year. At the same time and sisters were taken in Lilino army - to fight with another community. And for new recruits - Lilly go now? Prior to this, two small girls pacifist, apparently, so well fought, that was not necessary)))
And what is Lilly from Clem insured? She is not afraid absolutely.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

In other places recruited. )) I told you, the explanation with the soldiers so-so, but better to think hard, why would they even need mouths.

Rather, she knows that Clem is not to give up, but it's hard for her to kill her. Not for nothing she hesitates for a long time in the endgame. And indeed they both probably were scouts, cells they are not, so that=anyone had to return.

By the way I agree with the appearance of zombik too much - he lives in the woods but it looks the cleanest of the characters. )

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

Tell you what, stocks are certainly a lot, but for the first time in this series, I believe the behavior of the characters. Before everything behaved as it should have been in the circumstances, and to move the script. And here everyone acts like I expected from him, for example, Louis and Vivian. Even Ajay is very natural here came out, although I still want to give him the belt. )

V
VioO 19.01.20

for me,the episode is the bomb!!I liked that it was possible preromantic Lewis,their scene is so cute ))
all in the series epic.to me this season like crazy.in my soul a glimmer of hope that the sequel will somehow finish it

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal: ...explanation with the soldiers so-so, but better to think hard, why would they even need mouths - you can explain it very easily. From the banal need of slave-laborers (soldiers don't like to wash toilets, so the men were interest to remain in the community: needs room service). To such a well clear in the conditions of anarchy - sex slavery (especially considering that was taken out of school pretty young girls). In General, you can explain it would be easy - a million plausible and logical reasons. But Taltal go on the most stupid way - and come up with a ridiculous excuse with army. They say criminals recruit children (that is, a priori weaker, and inept) and spend a lot of effort, time and ammunition to train them for combat. The fact that it is stunningly inefficient, too time-consuming and uneconomical, what is trained, can immediately draw weapons against the very same community in Lilly, out for revenge - but why bother to think about it? And so shavayut!

NightHawkreal: ...she knows that Clem won't give in - no, No, guys she didn't know. She left the group If a hundred years ago, when Clem was a young gullible kid, not even able to stand up for themselves. That Lilly had to remember Clem. Besides, she found her in the woods - is also helpless, unarmed, solitary, exiled from the group and with the burden in the form of a small child. So in her eyes - Clem (at least initially) was not to present any danger.

NightHawkreal: ...they both probably were scouts, cells they are not, so that=anyone had to return - They were not scouts. They clearly know where to go - from their speech it is clear that Marlon has long leaked the location of the school. And they had to issue an ultimatum (very late, about a year;))) - to demand the unconditional surrender of schools and the adherence of all adolescents in community of Lilly. Skirmish in the woods could not stop this plan, because it only proved the weakness of the school (VI and Lewis have demonstrated that they have no firearms, and then fled in fear) and the strength of Lilly with armless Abel (which are only two of us - not only successfully repelled ambush attacks, but also the Horde of zombies quietly interrupted).

NightHawkreal: ...stocks a lot but for the first time in this series, I believed in the characters. Before everything behaved as it should have been in the circumstances, and to move the script. And here everyone acts like I expected from him - I mean, people at school is needed Clem for the first time in many years among the zombies and bandits - doperet that their refuge must somehow be strengthened? I could carbon monoxide poisoning on the scene where Clem spoke VI banal truth of Captain Obvious, and VI listened, like a divine revelation!)) Or Lewis: which is the I hate you, you killed my best friend!, that Oh, you are my Bunny, I'm sorry, that was me around and blame! Or AJ, which in the best classic manner of Teyla always blame for all of their schools, Clem (i.e., player). Well, then, storytellers none of his signature stamp, a single template is not missed. Especially naturally behave James, an unexpected forest, the Savior, the true Deus ex machina))) Well, Lilly is also good, with its Damn, why I can't kill you! This is so hard!! Lilly, dear - why is it so hard then?? You Clem love never flamed, don't remember her much because especially with her and not talked! Moreover Clem for you: it's bad memories about the group that actually killed your beloved father and either banished you, either tied in the trailer. Where the fuck is this sudden sentimentality in such a bitter and angry woman?? And Abel? Which shows just an absolute maniac, literally fixated on killing Clem. Moreover, even if Clem with him at all do not conflict, and chose to give me the bag at the station.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

pashalet
Slave labor in a society is inefficient, especially for children. A child of a murderer not that difficult to do, look out for the Aja.

Lilly's whole speech on the subject that Clem spitting image of Lee and all that.

They went to talk to Marlon to go to talk with them voluntarily, then Lilly pilatesa to persuade Clem to help them. After a skirmish, it became clear that good will come. And two to win, even with a rifle, not so simple - Lilli could die there in the forest, if not for plot armor.

Well, first Clem many times more experience than those of greenhouse plants, which somehow got lucky all these years to stay in relative safety. I would be surprised if Louis was immediately on the side of Clem. And Ajay dite, to him such logic is forgivable. Lilly remembers Clem is still a kid, so it's not surprising that she meant to her. Abel (Or Abel right?) just a sadist who is not the first time I got into a fight just because were in the minority. And Jace I knew just cameo group from the movie, do not be surprised if we never see him again.

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal: ...slave labor in a society is inefficient, especially for children - Here I do not agree))) just the post-Apocalypse and slave labor - literally made for each other. And experience Saviors from the comic strip and serial WD - convincingly proves it (where slavery was, as it is voluntary-compulsory, but essentially it does not change).

NightHawkreal: Lilly a speech on the topic of what Clem spitting image of Lee, and so on - which never negate what I said))

NightHawkreal: ...they were going to talk to Marlon to persuade to go with them voluntarily, then Lilly trying to convince Clem to help them. After a skirmish, it became clear that good will come - Well, first, don persuade and to put before the fact that like two different things;) second, again, with a fright it has become clear what good will come? On the contrary! Lilly immediately realized that students no serious weapons, and rogues for quite get - that Lilly is serious and she and Abel have impressive firepower and solid skill of assassins. In this scenario, students could immediately agree to surrender to save their skins. But instead of issuing an ultimatum to Lilly with Abel shkeryatsya for 2 weeks, allowing Teens to create a line of defense (from the posters, yeah;))). While Lilly realizes that the element of surprise is already lost, and the arrival of the gang - at least wait. Logical question: what for so?

NightHawkreal: Clem ...have many times more experience than those of greenhouse plants, Neither VI, nor Louis, nor even Lilly about this experience to know squat, so take it into account can not, logically? Especially Lilly, which her memory - Clem, it's just useless, helpless girl, holding the pen Whether - and nothing else.

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

pashalet
Slaves to feed, and the kids still devour more than work.

It persuading, promising food and protection. And then Louis and Vivian saw as they threatened Clem and small, so do not believe it. And again, if not for plot armor, Lilly would receive an arrow in the neck or at the guts and the rifle would not be saved, and the one-armed man would be crushed by the number. Besides, one thing there all to believe, but quite another to take live.
Defense Yes, I agree that liquid came out from their experience two weeks can be so many pitfalls to ponastavili that Rambo would have wept with envy.

Just one and a living - so experience there.

p
pashalet 19.01.20

NightHawkreal: slaves to feed, and the kids still devour more than work - That is, to feed the children for slavery, forcing them to four times the amount of work devoured - not profitable? And feed +train +to spend on their training ammo +equip them at his own expense: expelling immediately for a showdown with another community where the teenager, who spent so much effort could (unlike the really skilled man) to die in the first second, without bringing no benefit - benefit? No, I think not))) Well, plus, experience original WD shows that without the slaves of the totalitarian community, there simply can't. And no children - no new slaves, everything is simple. Free and orphan adults - when the cartoon ended. Now - new only to raise themselves, in another way. And killer of the children - so so. Experience Ajay just talking about it - Clem taught him to handle a gun, coached... and he's never been able to be helpful when needed, even from Abel at the train station you cannot use it to fight back. But bluntly, from the back shot of Marlon when the situation didn't require turning against Clem the entire school)))

NightHawkreal: ...it is tempting, promising food and protection - Oh, it's not like Lilly was going to persuade someone;))))) And the event directly to confirm. All negotiations over in about 30 seconds and then began beating the standard;))

NightHawkreal: ...and then Lou and Vivian saw as they threatened Clem and small, so do not believe - well, they are not required to believe. Lilly on their faith as something to shit. Her demeanor clearly shows that her point is that she should just obey out of fear - and your fear of VI and Lewis and showed her cowardly escape (sasaw two aunts and one-armed invalid).

NightHawkreal: ...once Clem alone and alive - then (*in the opinion of the bandits) and the experience she has, again, guys are like that. On this subject, just Abel speaks exhaustively - when killing Clem in the Director's office and directly says to her: you Know what I think: looking at people like you - weak, small, frightened, but alive? You survived only because a lot of people died for you! So no - don't believe neither Abel nor Lilly in the experience of Clem... because it does not aware of her feats, and I believe that it survived only through the support of her group.

b
bcyenjhf 19.01.20

NightHawkreal
What about the fact that children eat a lot and work little. Enough of Dickens to read. His descriptions of child labour in the London factories of the 40-ies of the XIX century. Where youngsters vpahivat under pressure for 10-12 hours. Feeding on scraps. So the system is quite a work.

R
Razox 19.01.20

Like the rules, just like if a soap Opera look. The current in contrast to the usual Walking snot on 8 hours of screen time are not bred. Of course it was suddenly that Clem made lesbian(there is the option of choice), well, OK, in General. Waiting for the third series.
In the story the main jamb that they had not even discussed the option of escape. Well, that's what they (children and teenagers) to fight against the armed bandits? Brad, you know.
Yes, even the sniper tree is gone do not get much hike fell out of the tree from figa when Clem with a bow on the edge against 4-5 rifles out)) Highly bellow and fell, and the bottom walking ate))
Interfacing a standard Hollywood blockbuster, when objects in the frame only when they are needed in the story, not chronological, order, and common sense.
For example: why is the sniper guards are not carved? Them there is only one AJ was until Clem got up. Or their war really needed the six year old Niger boy?) Pure hardcore black minor penalty battalion)

p
pashalet 19.01.20

Razox
Well, here you have now is probably the most accurate assessment of what is happening with the series. When you play the first season is like a really Big Movie. The characters have clear and believable story, there are motives, attitudes, beliefs, personal value system and coming from all, consistent line of action. So believe in them, believe in what is happening. And the whole Teyla in the first season was a novelty, not yet injesusname up and down. But after 2 seasons - the writers did not bother to invent anything new. At all. This is stupidly solid samopovtory. And more than that - Teyla kerf mode total simplification. This is especially evident on the new characters: they are flat. They have a center of gravity, no beliefs. Now they are - and this is very different, because I need it for testing plot turn. Looks like a bright personality, but dig: and this is just a dummy template type. And finally - this is not a Movie. This is exactly the same option: well, like the rules, just like if a soap Opera look... It's just a shame.

k
kolobod 19.01.20

Razox
Coachella that goal lilki not to fight with shkolotoy and to intimidate and push!
she doesn't need body and new fighters, the whole so strong
in this case it is also necessary to preserve intact their
instead lilka loses his best fighter Abelko
a couple of her bouncers hurt, finally one sofa crush, et humiliating direct
from shkoloty she wets promising and fighting the pyro
and she goes almost caught an arrow
taking a lobster dinner with a broken leg, which is not military never
comecei plan! mind-blowing

and even if I wanted war, why break into the school? who is there to take it?
zerobased Rosie? kids tena and Willie? well, those fighters, Yes
would it not be easier to watch for in the forest of real fighters, when a food crawl?
Louis, VI, Mitch, Asima?
ambush in the bushes, a gun in the head... and took all the right without noise and dust
no, blah! we need to shove the assault a massacre and all put

a wagon with a cage her why? the prisoners easier to tie and lead rope, as cap Arvo
cage-why? to heighten the pathos?
so the squad lilki can demolish all your stealth?
or to conahy whinny attracted walkers? type so interesting to go?

even I was laughing this whole episode as a horse
one-armed is generally pestnya! PPC the biggest mess with him
fuck the forest with the skin of the corpse in the face... just laugh
I hope he entu skin lotions rubs, creams, all sorts of
acne