3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 19.01.20 09:01 pm

Impressions of 2 episodes (SPOILERS) (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

The episode just played out. So: straight in hot pursuit, and hot bodies!
So, on the one hand there is a feeling of interest. Clem continues to Clem, to play for it all I want. Maybe nostalgia, maybe because the way it's very good, maybe... just out of habit, dunno. On the other hand, it became clear why Taltal bankruptcy, layoffs and closing projects – which we probably will not see the end of the story Clem. Because of these disasters were directly caused by the ineptitude of the writers, and the inability of these writers to bugger and get to work!

Like and plot twists abound, the dilemmas we are just coming in every Bush on the piano. However... or what not to believe. Here Clem again on the verge of death, but it again suddenly is saved by a stranger, as always, appeared out of nowhere, and again with the appearance of centerfolds, Ala Luke or Xavier. For diversity - this time we are told that this hero is a loner who doesn't need anyone. Yeah, right so no one need that he saves girls for romantic conversations around the campfire)))
Then we are more than an hour looking for the wire, required to strengthen the walls: although no brainer that attacks us is not a ninja clan - and no climbing the walls stupid Bandos will not be engaged, and just make the gate. And found barb: well, obviously not enough for the intended. That is: the whole boring thing with the wire inserted for the sake of dialogue with Rosie and Mitch.
It is direct and present. The boss yells: guys, here we must deeply keep in mind the characters, think under is a cool mini-quest! Ekshon, drama - this is it!! Writers, do not care: okay, well, let the wire out in the barn looking for forty minutes...
Next is srochna training camps to the attack (Hey, michonne!) - which boils down to... the hanging of heads on sticks and posters "Fuck raiders". Damn, michonne at least the ammo I was looking for - and then some infernal nonsense... by the Way, how do you guys expect to beat clubs from the to the teeth armed gangs with machine guns and Molotov cocktails? Exploder, with everything you need - two weeks only... he built one single bomb, and that the effect was produced.
People Lilly too blunt, as they can not attack by surprise, and give the kids as much as a fortnight to prepare: although during this time, and even knowing about the attack – the children were able to escape, taking the supplies.
What's the witch spoke in a gang? Lilly once pierced, the second – aunt though henna. The guy with the beard - boom! In the knee!! But, whatever... got up and pochapali to shoot. Abel, bitch, even a Terminator from the planet krypton. Neubauer nothing, obviously under IDDQD goes... When you turn on the dramatic scene where he boldly crawling to grab Clem, being without hands, istykanny knife, an arrow, with a broken eye and broken legs and neighing loudly!

In General, the list can be long. It's not a story of dramatic adventure. It's a rambling set of scenes where something is happening, only in order: to suddenly happen. Sadness, my friends. Soul asked finale of the cult Saga. But, with the third season, hard turns into some bredovaya. I'll go replay the first season. It seems the only way to keep bright the memory of Walking from Taltal...

RIP, Teyla. Rest in peace. You ruined laziness.
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 19.01.20

medieval writing online translation
fuck the forest with the skin of the corpse in the face... just laugh
I hope he entu skin lotions rubs, creams, all sorts of
acne
Yes not, this is Canon from the comics. In the series, like in the new season, they will be delivered. And Yes, they are inside of a mask kind of like processed. In General in the original as it looked fine and even adequately. They've got a fraction steeper Nigana Ko. Although merged as they analnego, but that's another story.
More pissed just such mistakes where they are 2 weeks missing, or why the wood didn't catch. Yes, and what do them the war the children? Yes, and how do they get to fight it will be? Give the trunk and maybe not shoot ourselves?) In short, the movie and the Germans in terms of adequacy of the plot.
On the first season thought that the girls were taken to rape is stupid, is kind of logical. Not, then the authors came out with specific piano out of the bushes. But damn, stupid meat in the end, and the logical. But cannibals have been, and will be fierce repeat itself.

b
bcyenjhf 19.01.20

No matter how I love walking, but in this series of crap wherever possible. Even in the most intense scenes some feil. Clem takes aim at the bearded man standing behind him. The following frame. The bearded man is standing, but the arrow flies him in the leg in front. Is ridiculous. Well, the animators missed. Happen. But clearly shows that the arrow embedded itself deeply over the knee. This is one of the most painful and dangerous areas. The shooter, who had just writhed in pain just breaks the arrow and move on. Seriously?

k
kolobod 19.01.20

Razox Yes I am a comic zyril, in courses about the whisperers
but there is already written above, just a lad under somaca skin
looks like just out of the beauty salon
perfectly shaved, model haircut stacked
funny

but where they weeks lost clear
FOR A CART WITH A CAGE WENT
without a cage the school to storm no no, religion does not allow!

Yes of course I rape them gone, clear the stump
and the other to the same store;)
and the excuse of the war of shame came up, the Libertines)))

R
Razox 19.01.20

Yes of course I rape them gone, clear the stump
and the other to the same store;)
and the excuse of the war of shame came up, the Libertines)))
No, well, what else can you think, when a gang of bearded without predelschiki takes two teen girls well, not the same cards they rezatsya them together)))
That's her God and in a hundred years would have guessed that they recruit stormtroopers will)
But obviously it can be igryvat more realistic scenario)

k
kolobod 19.01.20

Razox
was going to answer, as pg have shown under your banner ad with a pregnant girl
passionately looking at a hefty stallion
I azhno kofiem choked, the whole idea is lost!

S
SanyiaK 19.01.20

pashalet
What makes you think that they are lazy?

I
Igorrus 19.01.20

This is the worst part of the series! Serious adult game turned into a children's soap and stuff, if you could rewind, it rewound all these young snot, it holds only Clementine, what the outcome of her story!

S
Senidrion 12.07.21

TWD The Final Season is the best game I've played since 2004 ... passed this part 2 days ago and it doesn't let me go, I don't remember getting such emotions and impressions from any game (aftertaste, thoughts, courage). in all its glory, it will be understandable only to those who played from the very first season and fell in love with Clem as a character (and not for the purpose of fucking loli). when you play, you don't look too much at bloopers and plot flaws (for example, the unkillable Minnie didn't really care for me) surprised the end of the 1st episode - as usual, the tails give a choice without a choice - I'm already used to this over the past seasons (remember only the choice in the finale of the 2nd season and the consequences in 3rd or the situation with Ava-Tripp). AJ does not like as a character, comparing him to Clem from the beginning of season 1 - there is no desire to save him, and this is not because of skin color or gender.disappointed with the only ending and the fact that Clem's final choice does not affect anything (unlike seasons 1-2) - I would look at the true bad ending aka bad Kenny. thanks to the developers for the optimization and support of the old viduhs - my old amd 7770- 1Gb and percent i5 2012, pulls the game on high textures from 40-50 fps in full hd - with everything else low or off (not much I like these blur and shadow) - I didn't like this black mode in the graphics (I have to use the mod). translation of subtitles is as usual bad (although better than it was in season 3) - thanks to Clemen Tine and the Tolma4 team for working on the correct translation of the text.pulls the game on high textures from 40-50 fps to full hd - with everything else low or off (not much I like these blur and shadows) - I didn't like this black mode in the graphics (I have to use the mod). Translation of subtitles is usually bad ( although better than it was in season 3) - thanks to Clemen Tine and the Tolma4 team for working on the correct translation of the text.pulls the game on high textures from 40-50 fps to full hd - with everything else low or off (not much I like these blur and shadows) - I didn't like this black mode in the graphics (I have to use the mod). Translation of subtitles is usually bad ( although better than it was in season 3) - thanks to Clemen Tine and the Tolma4 team for working on the correct translation of the text.