3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DhuMory 18.09.19 07:59 pm

When the Mongols? (Medieval 2: Total War)

The blogs have been moved here from topic For Russia

The game has two invasions of the Mongols and the Timurids. As became clear, they come randomly, in an arbitrary region on the right edge of the map, after about 70 rounds. First the Mongols and later Timurids significantly.

They say the invasion is cool.

The exact details are not known yet, here they and discuss.

Then moved and the new comments:

I have an 88 tour because the Mongols before me never came. It was reported that the invasion started, but apparently went to Jerusalem.

Began to play off the Mongols with Russian bikes. In General the pistol is dark, BYuT Aki Katyusha, but because the computer is stupid , and your and our equally. The arrows the Mongols attack as England - 8. But Russian archers - court - 10 !!!, and the Cossacks-Musketeers 17!!!. Not very clear what are the difficulties in battles with the Mughals?

And long distance and FORTS on ferries needs grimly to slow down the promotion.

Blog For Russia Гримзац1 said that the Mongols, not less than 5 full armies in the first wave with the units whom have three silver stripes and generals full of stars.

52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derkon 18.09.19

Yes topsen there! The Mongols SACHS people pay attention to the little things :) THEY calmly mono to win :) Fuckers they (developed) this nekulturny divorced, the 5 armies all are overdressed and in the end, it is evident that the developers didn't pay much attention to the fact that EASTERN Europe was under the yoke :) All done what would the Mongols do not win... I think after the patch has nothing will not stop them :)

PS I Want to play for the Mongols :) would make Adon :) Mongol Invisibel :) that would be cool to go the way of Genghis Khan the great :)))

D
DhuMory 18.09.19

1. Please answer specifically. What kind of army numbers, when appear (and the 88 tour and they did not see either of Bulgaria or near Nalchik, I soon Spain will win against Ireland, and all of them no). And what is their invincibility? Because the formal skills of Russian shooters in the game above in 1.2 - 2.1 times ? So technically NOT even considering the stupidity of the AI, the Mongols will lose almost half of people in the shootings and four in the storming of castles? Ie 1.5-2 army of Archer of the yard should be enough for a whole Horde of 5 armies? (i.e. in addition to rockets nothing particularly valuable in the game the Mongols no)

2. Eastern Europe was under the yoke? - An amazing statement. Blog for Russia! the map cited. However with other arguments, but look closely. If the map is correct, the tribute was removed from most of the Russian principalities for some time, but they are greenish instead of red, what could it be ?

In short, this issue of YOKE historians still Dolby.
(There are very contradictory opinions)

How many years do you think it was the yoke and that you know that word?

H
HoBot_Kiev 18.09.19

Otvette WHEN MONGOLS COME?
I have now 113-115 move regions Krakow, brain(K), Bucharest, Riga, Vilnius, Galych(K), Iasi, Helsinki, Novgorod, Kiev, Kohath, Smolensk(K) , Ryazan (K), Moscow ... and still no ...

In Europe runs a 2.5 full armies without protection in the cities ... now we have to capture the city of TOR or whatever it is ... that and then do a trivial turn of shooting(To), Krakow, Galych (K) brain, Bucharest ...

That could send even more armies at the Mongols ...

And there, in Ryazan and Moscow sits on two members of the Royal family ...
+ in the lengthwise border of the 2nd army at 85 % complete ... towers along the Eastern border, spy on the East (2-piece) ... and a lot of them ... from whence they are bitches and when you climb on me ???

Now want to grab THOR and Sophia, and safely to the main army in the direction of the Mongols ... really know about their arrival for the speed three ... this time I'll have enough for the front (Ryazan(K), Moscow, Smolensk (K) ) to make another army, even for a 2-stroke to form the reserve with 2 full armies, I think this will be enough to deter the Mongols strokes 5 - more ... and then from the Western front, still able to pull 3-4 army of the main, remain 2-3 ... and walk in pairs to 2nd army ...

Can't wait already ... the infrastructure is so developed that Mama do not cry !!!

H
HoBot_Kiev 18.09.19

I understand from the posts in the topic about Russia that I would go Horde about 10 pieces 6 (
Hmmm .. should go a 2nd to throw now, and keep four army in the direction of the Mongols!!! Too much... will have to demolish Europe ... to Asia... until you climb that makes no sense.

S
Sergey_temnyy_princ 18.09.19

Horror. I have 100 running and all the city has a citadel, and gunpowder invented. And the Mongols are all there. Where is historical accuracy?

S
StasPshe 18.09.19

And I have 1506 the year of the Mongols I have not seen:)

P
Pirate_89 18.09.19

play for France, to the Holy land, not to go, but exchanged cards with the Mongols, I saw that they took over the entire middle East... so I told them a figure of victory sent a crusade 6 armies that consisted of 8 unmounted feudal knights 2 vasiliska (guns) 4 of these knights 5 articleref (or something like this in short, the coolest French. arbalete) + one General and all kerdyk as soon as the Mongols landed all shekolade for 3 turns the entire Holy Land is mine and the Mongols predelli Russia (as an ally) and peremetnulsya to me...
Gee.... always for France to play loved...
but maybe it's a coincidence because in Europe I was not equal, i.e., destroyed made vassal all the enemies except the Roman emprie and Portugal, which took off to Africa where her finish off the Moors... that is I'm in Europe everything is under control.

T
Tired Warrior 18.09.19

The Mongols will appear somewhere in the 80-m course, they will push Russia and Poland, simultaneously taking part in giheta. To Central Europe they get hardly, if only Denmark, Poland and Russia will not nemosyne like babies. I they seized Russia prischimili Poles, and then together with Denmark have finished them. It took them 15-20 moves. but then they're still stuck and looking at the chart their Empire is falling and falling, especially after the invasion of the Timurids they all became hard.

V
Voltiger 18.09.19

It seems to me that the game with the Mongols obviously gone too far with the amount I agree, but why are they so strong? Especially hard to keep the impact of their heavy cavalry and archers. Remember RTNV, all the hordes were rather weak as warriors, and then a full plate.

N
Nightmare4eva 18.09.19

Playing for England, the message about the invasion of the Mongols, I had about 75 move, to me, they never came from me, they only reached Constantinople

The Mongols still nothing here 150 move came to me Timurids. HERE are the DEATH 10 armies full of stars and shards, their elephants crushed my Knights of England" as ants!

U
Ulrich von Liechtenstein 18.09.19

Don't know I have the opposite cornered the Mongols and the mysterious do-gooders and no

J
Jeronimo 18.09.19

I have the Invasion came after 60 stroke play for the Turks, haven't seen them yet, and who knows, the Mongols reached to Bohemia...

And basically for the Mongols to play?

N
Nicifor 18.09.19

Play for Egypt. Somewhere after 100 moves North of Baghdad appeared 4 full squad of Mongols. I went in the direction of Jerusalem. As the entire middle East, the Caucasus and Asia minor I have captured, the Mongols came at me. Broke 4 unit monoglove and North of Baghdad appeared 4 full squad of Mongols. Broke and these. And came back 4 full squad of Mongols. Anyone know are they infinite? How they lutchshe to fight?

h
h19 18.09.19

Playing for Russia. On the 56th move conquered the whole map, stupidly played with myself to 160-th move - or Mongols or Timurids don't come. :-( Maybe in descr_strat anything to tweak it is possible to come still?

K
King of bot 18.09.19

No, Descr_events twist is necessary.

h
h19 18.09.19

Wrote in Descr_events
event historic timurids_invasion_warn
date 326
As I understand it, they should be strictly on 163, eat, go to come, if I have a course of two years. Don't go, you bastards, no 163-em, nor 164ом... :-(

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.09.19

Played for England, patch 1.2. Met the Mongols in Hamburg, I was interested, entered toggle_fow in the console. The Mongols invaded Russia, Poland, half of HRE and the whole of the Balkan Peninsula. Timurids have taken over the entire middle East. But I have this campaign in General is buggy, for example, dad captured the entire Apennine Peninsula, southern France, Spain and Portugal, Tunisia and Alexandria, although in the past, in other campaigns he was in Rome. so on the world map 4 great powers: the Papal States, Mongols, Timurids and England. And with the Mongols to fight is not difficult. Keep crossing, during the battle put archers ahead and include sharpened stakes. Archers no problem winning Mongolian shooters in the shootout, heavy cavalry die on stakes, the survivors finish off the mercenary spearmen. But their Katusha bring a lot of problems and suffer great losses, and the maximum level of complexity many of the units sometimes dump out from the fire. Don't know what tactics against the Timurids and their elephants give a rip, but at least on stakes die.

k
krevetkoo 18.09.19

Oh, and I prefer to such as the Mongols and temuride not yet to fight

A
Aedar 18.09.19

in Descr_events
event historic timurids_invasion_warn
date (here look for 2 numbers - 1 - report, 2 - the date of the invasion.) in this place write: 2 3 ie 2years rumours, 3rd consecutive year - the invasion.

For the Mongols to play with. Cm. my posts in other topics. As I understand it, I'm a pioneer. Enjoy!
And help who-thread where you like what patch(latest) you need to download that AL has become smarter, better diplomacy, and the translation is not spoiled.

In the original and in kindoms.

They appear on 80 move in the East, in 4 stages. First 2 army weak, through the course of 3 full army of level 6 with the beasts in the head, h-h several moves 4 pieces, then 4. Here you have 12 armies. Sometimes AL it they wander and don't attack anyone...

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 18.09.19

very often they cut circles around Baghdad for hundreds of years, then it is better not to touch it, and then they are out of my stupor out and go to war.