3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 18.09.19 08:00 pm

Share secrets and useful chips (Remnant: From the Ashes)

1. Here recently the person wrote, when you first teleport from the crystal in the sanctuary of the founder, if you break a rack formed passage. There is a full armor set gives -30% of the expense of endurance.
2. The Blocks on the base under the reactor, you can find talent on the experience bonus. You need to listen to the recording on the tape with two Babin.
3. The key to the door in the block B2, located below the fan behind the block B3. If you insert the fuse to open the door and then to cut down the light again, ventillyator will not work. Behind this door the gun.

Questions from myself:
1. Can't find the key from the computer in B3, can someone tell me?
2. I killed a weeping tree, what else can you do? It's not saying much.

42 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 18.09.19

In a Junk Tooth (an old man in the helicopter) , if you listen to all of his stories, you can get the item Pocket Watch, which can give the boss BRABUS.

Will XS, I refused and had to kill him.

k
kainar 18.09.19

for clock gives a set of armor of the Bandit. the tree will say that if you run into a den of sectarian and not rastrelivat trees,I'm talking with him will give the ring to crit damage, and once every few çelik spoke to the tree and gave the mask.

w
walkris 18.09.19

LaserDeath
About wood speaker белиберду1) To Shelter Trash tooth go up, climb in the sewers and enter the mini location Trash kill brow with a wooden mask.
2) Dress up and go to the tree.
3) After a conversation gives you 1 point of skill + skill Wood skin (a 1.25% armor per level)
The heart of straja heart of the guardian it is better to give the Queen of the elves and will receive a set of armor Killer (Increases the damage the first shot after reloading on 10-20-35%) and a powerful crossbow with heavy damage and 20% chance to crit, and the Immortal king is better to kill and get the key of the labyrinth to me.
Seth pustotyne emptiness in the world Rum teleport Monolith.
You need to solve the mystery by clicking on the correct plate. Stand on an iron plate with the 4 signs pointing in 4 different directions and stepping on the right plate, stepping on the wrong plate appears guards.
Atgadina the back side of the monolith is drawn right signs indicating which way to go.
The answer solutions for lonelyjust on the steel plate and looking at the monolith needs to go ↑ ← ↓ ← ← ↓ ← ← ↑ →
Mod Iron Chasovoy world Rum there are people with dogs (you can talk to him if not to Wake the dogs and click on the fire, he tells us about himself and that he was elected king, but after learning that it will run away) based on what they write on the website that a man need to shoot at the rod head when the rod glows dogs will kill him and of course then you can get this in the terminal (not exactly say, as I tried to shoot in the head and the subject was in fact by accident). Having a long object going further, the following locations near the blind the dealer will roll the guard with the emptiness in your chest, you need to insert in there eyes and it is activated. After the victory will receive a cube from which can be crafted mod creates tarelki. (Although to be honest Simla with such mods a little one flying skull Blink or Seeder calling small devil with 2 axes of the first Loki. They all slant, unless they are shooting at. For everyone else just so they smear, including huge bosses standing in place)

V
Volk-Naemnik 18.09.19

walkris
and where is this person with the mask? like all clambered't seen him, cleared both Dania and killed ENT.
kainar
And if you have the watch and after receiving the armor, you can kill for loot?

w
walkris 18.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
If you go from the shelter of the founder, then left, then right and left at the top of the map. As you will see the open hatch, go in it. Fall into the Asylum Junk tooth the small location. There will be people who will like crazy and will say that he hears voices. After talking with him he attacked me (maybe I'm too hard on him with questions about the mask and wanted to take it off)

s
solij 18.09.19

On the Ground in the basement of the Church, behind the box is a sniper rifle.

K
Kraicher 18.09.19

Friends tell me where to disable subs.

k
kainar 18.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
impossible. after restarting if you get caught.

J
Jmann666 18.09.19

walkris wrote:
Seth emptiness in the world Rum teleport Monolith.
I'm not understand, Loka Monolith also randomly generated? passed Rum, like all the corners were peeling, I did not have this Loki(

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Almost all randomly generated and will fall anywhere and anyhow.
If you found a coin - it is necessary to give the vendor materials for crafting the gun. On the ground caught Locke with a ravine, there was a key and APE, a door with a picture of a monkey and her assault rifle.
Well, in the Badlands Rum trader is, if you buy all the secrets he will sell good armor + more damage when an enemy is killed.
Key comp v3 like the story subject. Perhaps as the founder of find - give.
Questions:
1. Arson of utilica you can pick up somewhere not choosing it as a class?
2. Seth emptiness really weighs, rifts in it - pathetic. What works here the weight parameter, is it possible to pump it as in solso to normal in this or another heavy set to roll?

L
Lexx8585 18.09.19

Jmann666
The monolith is not Locke is a construction(the big spire with a crystal teleports in front of him)! this is the Central location RUM, it you go to other locations in Rum

w
walkris 18.09.19

Jmann666
Locke is not a monolith, and the monolith teleport!
And in fact this is the first Loka, the world of Rum, the Central part.

w
walkris 18.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
soran for dezinformatsia, checked and corrected in his post finding brow with a mask.

L
Lexx8585 18.09.19

Chet what the crap.... The first passage was the grandfather of flight (went to the heart of the beast) but there was the weeping tree... got rid of the company. Started again.. there is a tree, but there is no Santa....
What a mess in this game....

w
walkris 18.09.19

Lexx8585
bugs, I have 3 boss died when you killed me. In one of Locke bots ignore me like I am invisible. And the last boss is a nightmare, I'm in agony for 10 hours. The portal from the zone of no nightmare and I just end up out that shit like that.

L
Lexx8585 18.09.19

walkris
it's not a bug, most likely... this is what rabid is not logical variation... developers was clever campaign... marijuana is not the kind of caught campaign...

V
Viktor Brou 18.09.19

Lexx8585
So work the local randomizer. You're going all Loki with a specific set of dungeon and events. And then if something's not caught - restart his campaign, and all re-generates.
My friend, for example, have twice passed the game. But never killed a guy in the Jungle, which Totem Folder. Its in all the previews showed.=) And we did not have it.

t
timonhay 18.09.19

A question about Seth bandit. (chance to return the spent bullet 10,20,35%) I shot with rifles, a pistol, with/without modifier. Ever cartridges nevozvrashchenie. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

v
valeryf76 18.09.19

As the level of difficulty is lower?
How to sell extra stuff?

t
timonhay 18.09.19

valeryf76
The level of difficulty to downgrade is impossible.
The extra stuff? Depends on what. Consumables can be sold to almost any merchant, and from weapons and armor forever.