3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 18.09.19 08:00 pm

Share secrets and useful chips (Remnant: From the Ashes)

1. Here recently the person wrote, when you first teleport from the crystal in the sanctuary of the founder, if you break a rack formed passage. There is a full armor set gives -30% of the expense of endurance.
2. The Blocks on the base under the reactor, you can find talent on the experience bonus. You need to listen to the recording on the tape with two Babin.
3. The key to the door in the block B2, located below the fan behind the block B3. If you insert the fuse to open the door and then to cut down the light again, ventillyator will not work. Behind this door the gun.

Questions from myself:
1. Can't find the key from the computer in B3, can someone tell me?
2. I killed a weeping tree, what else can you do? It's not saying much.

42 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 18.09.19

walkris
ahh, thanks for the info, I realized why I couldn't see it in my world - this Ganja I just didn't have - Locka Garbage on the Tooth I had a dungeon with bandits and the dungeon with the wounded from the hunter, which gives you a key to his hideout, which is a single shot pistol.

v
valeryf76 18.09.19

timonhay
Thank you.
I wish that the weapons and armor are no vendors.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

walkris
walkris wrote:
About tree talking rubbish
Where to find this tree?
walkris wrote:
The answer solutions for the lazy
Apparently, these signs are also randomly generated, as my order was quite different.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
The tree is randomly generated. I had a next to the first stone on the ground once. Other times, it was not anywhere.
Characters exactly are generated randomly and incentive special to remember them no wrong order = good farm materials for crafting.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

dmsg
Clear. I hike it, too, was not, as I at each location, explore every corner, but the tree is not met.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
The stupidity of that one tree is not enough. Need more dealer in a mask. I for example have a tree, but no dealer = tree useless. Also trader without the wood useless. At least so generates them together, just one quest, but no.
Well, for the sake of interest tried to fill up the stupid tree, the vendor is still. Give amulet =15% armor. As a whole on the background of the talent niochem, the more slots for amulets only one

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

dmsg
I agree. I have a dude with a mask, but no wood. And never been spawned rubbed the ring, which is necessary to give one-legged, and the other they were lying in the sewers on a corpse. In General overcomplicated developed with procedural generation.

V
Volk-Naemnik 18.09.19

I'm confused:
1) Stone guardian boss Claviger (the world of RUM) is the desired heart guard or another item?
2) the Key of the Labyrinth with the Immortal king - disposable, or what? and far more logical to go after the world of ROM - in red portal or purple?
3) In the sanctuary of the Founder was the map of the maze which marked another orange portal, but I that could not be found.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

In the rum maybe you'll come across a dungeon with a boss in the form of opening doors and waves of enemies who must be killed before the door opens. Activated by remote control. Behind the door beam rifle shooting continuous radioactive beam is probably good.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

kainar
What bonuses from the armor of the bandit? And then I killed BRABUS, losses, think, wonder.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

dmsg
Hat this rifle. Her damage grows only if you do not let go of the trigger. All the ammunition flies a couple of applications.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well, I'm not pumped and will not, kind of cool looking. Many weapons ammo quickly flies away. Some on the contrary shoot shoot and he seems never to end. Unbalanced a bit.
If you believe the wiki - armor of the bandit a chance to save some bullets. Just the same for weapons where the ammo goes quickly.

V
Volk-Naemnik 18.09.19

In the world of Ifasa have teleport Stuck vendor, near which the vendor is. In the cart you can pick up the key, and the location can be a cave with the door open this key. There will be a boss in the middle of the battle to overthrow and kill the vendor.
If something does not have time to buy (set of armor, miliska and ring), restart the world to help.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

walkris
In the world of Rum the man with the dogs, I didn't Wake the dogs, talked to him, then came back and killed him and the dogs. Given a ring which will crafted modifier aura gives 30% defense for 30 seconds. No my eye was not given.

w
walkris 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well what can I say, random idea. But object fell or Alfa's (The largest PESEL) or person.

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

walkris
Or rather it was not a ring, and a collar. Can be depends on who the first kill. I first killed the alpha, and then the dude.

w
walkris 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes I like too, although since he's stuck standing in place and swaying, and maybe not hung.

w
walkris 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
On the basis of what they write on the website that a man need to shoot at the rod head when the rod glows dogs will kill him and of course then you can obtain the rod.
Link to Wikipedia at the игреhttps://remnantfromtheashes.wiki.fextralife.com/Control-Rod

D
Ded MastDay 18.09.19

walkris
Thank you for the info. Now at least I'll know how to get this crap.

w
walkris 18.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well, I in turn got a chance, because I play hunter and try to distribute in the weak zone.
(By the way I'm looking at you x2 and my where it disappeared. Can I throw?)