3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 19.01.20 10:03 pm

How do you see the continuation of the series God of War? (God of War (2018))

Kratos is dead, revenge is accomplished, the world is destroyed and all the nooks and crannies of the story revealed in the three prequels. Where further to develop the series? Your options?
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
newjersy11 19.01.20

Or back to the past. Either another character or suggest to see the credits to the end. And what about the mythologies there was nothing said about the Golden fleece of the goddess Artemis, Dionysus, and Apollo, etc. but that in their total twelve in the Pantheon and he killed Zeus Ares Hermes Poseidon IDA Hera Athena Hephaestus which also can be returned to the plot. And nothing was said about the grandfather of Zeus Chaos. Atlass (big Dergachi sky) would also be interesting to players. But anyway, I would like to see the split character of Hercules and his feats. Like Half life blue shift. But it's all Greek mythology and if you remember that Kratos has already met and Persian mythology the Basilisk and Scylla. With any of the others he had not seen that although it would be possible to herenot the game Dragon from Norse. A lot of options how could the game evolve but the interesting mythology and owned the life of Kratos and the life had ended even before the first part.

D
Dark Kahn 19.01.20

Out PC!!!

C
Comik26 19.01.20

newjersy11
It is the second part found the fleece and later used it as a shield

r
rostoman84 19.01.20

if there is a port on the PC is worth the wait

p
palkan225 19.01.20

played 1 and 2 and don't know where the son took him?he's in part 1 killed his family or him as a dalnoboev worldwide kids))

M
Mattador 19.01.20

Kratos in the trailer says... kid! I thought your mother taught you how to hunt!... this is not the fact that he is his father)

T
Tanc2021 19.01.20

after 7 liters of beer