3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B_holder 18.09.19 08:01 pm

Plague! (Medieval 2: Total War)

Somewhere on the 100m course in Europe there is a plague. And a couple of moves spread across the continent. Trade goes to zero, the mood in the cities is dramatically reduced because of this we have to reduce taxes to a minimum. The Treasury comes to serious losses. Those generals, who did not withdraw from cities sick with plague, some of them die. In General, full Alles kaput!
How to deal with this phenomenon? you can do something to minimize the harm to the economy and the army caused this natural disaster? maybe some buildings to build (a type of magistrate - in description provides a bonus to public health). In RTV was well Sewerage, public baths, aqueducts, improving population health, in Medieval they are not.
56 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

It's a shame sometimes when the plague die good generals, managers, in General, valuable people. And all sorts of drunks, queers and other assholes live and the plague they could not care less. They do not mind

B
Bianor 18.09.19

I have these in Yerevan sent. There persecute the priests with the perk dressed as a woman :)

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

Although they can be in one army to drain and get a great shock cavalry. Since the game in PTB practice

s
sergey.f1988 18.09.19

Tortured by the plague! only picks up the units, and there she was! what to do???

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

to sergey.f1988 Before about the black death, withdraw troops from cities, and instead pick up a cheap police to order. With locks, you can do the same, although if the locks are on the borders with the enemy, it is not necessary to do this.

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

If there are no desirable family members and agents that devour the budget without use, plague is the way to get rid of them. Not the humanely of course, but what can you do.

S
ShamomahS 18.09.19

To Gold_mask
If there are no desirable family members and agents
There is a more effective way. Read my post written in 22.10.11 22:54 Tricks in the campaign.

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

Thank you. I read this post the commercials months ago. Here only to surround agents of foreign troops, and then soak them a good way, but very tricky.

S
Shadow1 18.09.19

All killed
How is the plague spread from the stronger movement of troops???
If you throw a squad/shpiena/merchant/priest of the infected city in uninfected, then Yes.
just withdraw the troops from the infected town to the next cell - because nothing terrible is going to happen. and the losses in the army from standing in the field less than in the city.
In General, there is a simple and ingenious solution - build a Fort next to the town (before the bridge or on a mountain road). The withdrawal of troops from the city to the Fort. They are there during the epidemic of sitting completely healthy on the one hand, on another, and cover the strategic direction. And the city is not far if anything.
Just survived the global epidemic. Works 100%.

S
ShamomahS 18.09.19

To Gold_mask
I've read this post six months ago commercials
How could you read it six months ago, if I wrote it 2 months ago? OO

What are you so afraid of this plague, do not understand. When the plague starts, you take all the troops on their land and defend themselves. Infected generals and agents better to leave the cities, so they will have higher chance to survive. In cities to reduce taxes to a minimum and start building buildings that give a bonus to health and population growth.

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

Question to experts: in different forums there are stories, like the Pope maybe in addition to the excommunication and the Inquisitor the plague of plagues. Who knows if it's true?

S
ShamomahS 18.09.19

To Gold_mask
the plague sends
The sheer nonsense.

The plague comes randomly, if you have a problem with the health of the population, the chance of its occurrence increases. Also plague can bring the spies of the other factions, sit in a city or castle where the plague (not necessarily their own), and then to come back to your town ' s castle.

G
Gold_mask 18.09.19

Plague remedy the revolution

W
WBTRU 18.09.19

I stock up on money and armies. And then no one out. Judge on the spot, and are fighting as usual. I've had 20 000 in profits (SRI), and came plague came to 2,000.

D
Dondarionn 18.09.19

Lord Stronghold wrote:
the Byzantine bathhouse is.
They are called terms) 800 gold. A unique building.

D
Dondarionn 18.09.19

Gold_mask wrote:
If there are no desirable family members and agents that devour the budget without use, plague is the way to get rid of them. Not the humanely of course, but what can you do.
By the way, Yes, I often have some members of the ruling family appear terrible features such as: tax incompetent (-20% tax), eccentric, very lazy, binge drinker. They do not want to drive to the ferry and sink backscaps(ω). And your Council can say will look like a natural death. More aesthetically pleasing something. The ruler of the aisles)