3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubitel igrat v igry 19.01.20 10:06 pm

Thank you (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

crashes what to do?
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
CanCanbI4 19.01.20

What crashes???
Where is crashes???

p
pamedor4ek[ushel s etoy p 19.01.20

when forgot

D
Deka696 19.01.20

I also hate it. the bottom line is I go into the game there choose the company or the battle well, or Choteau such tight to choose and when is expected to start a battle the game closes...just stupid

S
SLaM93 19.01.20

Go to the audio tab, sound mode - stereo, adjustment of bass - no option of mix - software, effects - Yes. Helped me.

T
ThreeMix 19.01.20

Click on vkladku sound, or the icon in the bottom right corner, then find the recording devices and right click to show disabled and disconnected devices, if this does not work, well, ie stereo mix is still not appeared after switching tabs show disabled devices" and"show disconnected devices you here http://www.softportal.com/get-5574-realtek-hd-audio-codec-driver.html if you have a sound card Realtek, well, or find yourself in search of a newer version of the driver Realtek HD Audio Codec Driver (my post-the Council is not at all times, but fans of balfron STAR and I'll help ^.^)

s
starwars battlefront 19.01.20

SLaM93
tell me where that bass mix options and effects

j
jekiss 19.01.20

What to do if you have a game? Don't know how to mount games?don't know how to install the game on windows?The answer is!:

watching, happy, surprised)

l
lost09 19.01.20

I go into the game, the error is displayed DeamonMount.exe press OK, the game is cut, I go into any fight or stupid out of the game, without any mistakes!

l
lost09 19.01.20

What to do? Who knows?

l
lost09 19.01.20

CanCanbI4
Error DeamonMount.exe!

-
-Sakura- 19.01.20

Try the sound off helped me.

N
Nikita Dib 19.01.20

I run the game, it crashes tell me what to do?

c
calipso1994 19.01.20

left anyone alive?

c
calipso1994 19.01.20

it seems like the company has gone without crashes!the sound off was not necessary and with a mixer, not what to do didn't either!but in the capture Halakhic me at a certain point, just eject after you load pointon the map!
I do know can?and Yes, the sound is tried and mixer included!

I
Ilya Yulygin 19.01.20

what to do if there are no servers in multiplayer? pliz tell me

m
mr.Roboto 19.01.20

They already won't be there. Gamespy shut down. Now through Tunngle or Hamachi (Tunngle easier).

m
mr.Roboto 19.01.20

If the game via Steam to throw out not be. Nakraynyak to reinstall steam. If the pirates torrents just download and install another. But if the game is on Steam and still crashes the problem is AT.

m
monadire77 19.01.20

kagda vkluchacea igra chto gavarit kakoita file windows ni mojed naidzi DeamonMount.exe ia skachal DeamonTools lite nu ni chevo ne priisxodzit. patom ia nashol DeamonMount.exe nu ni skachaeca. shto mne sdzelat?

m
monadire77 19.01.20

mipasuxed tqveni deda movtyan