3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubitel igrat v igry 19.01.20 10:06 pm

Thank you (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

crashes what to do?
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serezha Sedov 19.01.20

jekiss
I did everything like in video but not working! What to do?

P
Prosto_Perec 19.01.20

jekiss
Thank you, everything started to work! Windows 8.1

A
ALEX27382 19.01.20

I also hate it. I go to the campaign to pass one mission. Passed the game out, then come in again, I'm not going through the next pass and crashes time and again!

R
Rexsell 19.01.20

when I go to join says to me that busy is 0% and so forever help the pancreas

B
Bagdik_52 19.01.20

I have this problem: I play a mission,pass it,and when you should see the inscription download,and then save,I have instead(not on all but on some missions) the game goes into windowed mode with a black screen (in windowed mode),and not operating the mouse and keyboard ,and have to restart the computer. I vindus ixpi, I downloaded from the people. Please help.

B
Bagdik_52 19.01.20

Hey is there anyone alive?????????????

K
Kayolo_Ren 19.01.20

How to make bots in the game say?

s
stalin1953 19.01.20

play decided to turn the game voalya the game vellela

C
Crognard 19.01.20

What should I do if I have the game Star Wars Battlefront 2 Ultimate Pack version 5.4 withstands 85 cards,and the download 86 maps are crashing to desktop where you can remove the limit on the card?

D
Danilka0056 19.01.20

I go into training, press launch and there is a 1-2 second black screen, and game crashes, anyone knows what to do please tell me :)

M
Mr.Universe 30.12.20

It is clear, not to be astalgic, but I am not going to play without a sound.

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 16.02.21

jekiss
where is the video solution?

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 28.02.21

I solved the problem with crashes). it was simple, installed the game through another launcher, the game was purchased through the Epic Games Launcher (through which the game crashed), reinstalled through Ubisoft Connect (and the whole game started).

M
Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok 27.04.21

Mr Universe is
all about the directors version, but here right now, only by typing

M
Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok 27.04.21

Just_Pepper
with sound on menus, cutscenes, and missions?

M
Mr universe 09.05.21

Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok
In short, it crashed due to the fact that the Stereo mixer was not installed on my computer, it must be installed and turned on, then the game will work. I was looking for information for about two days, until I came across one foreign blogger on YouTube, so he explained.

M
Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok 14.09.21

Mr Universe
with sound in missions?

D
Din_555 07.02.22

In short, you don’t need to masturbate this stereo mixer, take any headphones with aux from the back of the computer, insert them into the blue socket, after which both headphones (mixer) and speakers work for you, go into the game and enjoy